Closed Thread

Old 23.05.2009, 22:11
JD Manager

Default Feedback BETA 0.5.809

New Release Candidate is available http://jdownloader.org/download/index
Old 23.05.2009, 22:16
v0yAgEr

Wow! You are on speed or something!... This is amazing The small changes in the Download sections are also great! Thanks!

Edit:
1) The tray icon still has those ugly black borders, please edit it
Edit by Jiaz: what os? looks fine in windows and on linux we cant do anything about it because its a known java bug!
2) Sometimes getting JD out of the tray is impossible because it's not in front (view my post about it in the other thread...)

Last edited by Jiaz; 23.05.2009 at 22:23.
Old 23.05.2009, 22:26
jebise101

Not really a bug but something that annoys me. Been using Jd beta since 547 and just updated to RC1 and now you got RC2 which is great.

But here is what annoys me, i usually click the minimize button and have Jd go to my tray but when i double click the icon to restore it it shows up on the taskbar as minimized and then i have to click on that to actually restore the window. So when you double click on the icon can you have it restore the full window and not have it minimized in the taskbar.

EDIT: It seems that it works as it should and restores the full window when you have nothing open. But when you have something open like firefox and you double click the tray icon it opens minimized in the taskbar, so i guess it is a small bug. But its weird if firefox is open but minimized Jd restores fine but if firefox is open and the active window then Jd restores to the taskbar minimized. Like Jd dose not become the active window if something else is open, Looks like Jd is shy of the other application?

Another thing i have noticed which used to work in 0.4, When using firefox and the Jd addon i always highlight my links and and go to Jd section and click download selected links and in 0.4 it would open up link grabber and i can make changes etc. But now when i click "download selected links" it doesn't open anything yet when i restore the Jd window it on the linkgrabber tab and working just as it should. The only thing is that Jd should pop up so that yo know the links are added in stead of manually opening it. This might get fixed is the first thing is fixed as they seem very similar

Last edited by jebise101; 23.05.2009 at 22:40.
Old 24.05.2009, 00:41
Thur

Default [Beta 0.5.806 RC2] Reconnectmethode wird nicht gespeichert

Hi,

die RC2 Beta 0.5.806 gefällt mir super, schon sehr gut benutzbar, dickes Lob!
Bei mir wird allerdings die Reconnectmethode noch nicht gespeichert, d.h. die Auswahl ob "Liveheader/Curl", "Extern", "Batch", etc.

Zum Reproduzieren:
1. Jdownloader starten
2. Einstellungen/Reconnect/Batch
3. Batch-Methode konfigurieren
4. Speichern. Funktioniert dann auch für diese Sitzung problemlos.
5. Jdownloader beenden
6. Jdownloader erneut starten
7. Einstellungen/Reconnect -> hier ist jetzt wieder "Liveheader/Curl" ausgewählt. Die Einstellungen auf dem Batch-Tab sind noch vorhanden, aber der Reconnect wird über Liveheader versucht.

--
Etwas anderes, das mir in der BETA 0.5.752 aufgefallen war: wenn die Festplatte voll läuft, lädt Jdownloader munter weiter runter und schreibt die Daten ins Nirwana, bis die Downloadliste abgearbeitet ist. Konnte ich aber auf die Schnelle noch nicht mit der RC2 testen, ob der Fehler noch drin ist.

Gruß,
Thur
Old 24.05.2009, 00:46
rock-star

:thumbup: Thanks man for RC2 (JDownloader BETA 0.5.809) Hanging Problems solve and i cant find more so cant wait for final Thanks for all your Hard Efforts
Old 24.05.2009, 01:00
v0yAgEr

Picture:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Coalado: do you use hava 1.5? If so update to 1.6

Last edited by coalado; 24.05.2009 at 09:23.
Old 24.05.2009, 02:06
Serag4000

Default Beta 0.5.809

I'm Feeling the window that allows the user to manually input The Captcha -When JAntiCaptcha Fails- doesn't show up unless the download is stopped !
And I don't think this started in BETA 0.5.809 either, But It's still there. Anyone felt the same ?

could you pls explain this in more details?

Edit (Details) :
It's that I just see "Captcha recognition" in the Download section's "Status" column, then as soon as I press Stop, The message would come telling me to manually recognize it, which lead me to suspect that the recognition might have failed but I was not asked to manually enter the Captcha till I pressed the stop button.
It's probably nothing, and the developers shouldn't worry about it till someone else complains !

Last edited by Serag4000; 24.05.2009 at 13:38. Reason: Further Explanation
Old 24.05.2009, 02:08
ryan437

:)thanks for that update ETA on downlaod has been fix
one last thing in the next update could u look in to changing the text in the raven graphite skin in the speedometer from black to lighter colour along with the progress bar the left plz
also the open link in browser is sitll broken

coalado:

raven: I will have a lok at this. but I cannot promise that I have time for such details befor release.
openlink: which os? javaverison? and which link? have you testet config ->interface ->browser ->test browser?

Last edited by coalado; 24.05.2009 at 09:27.
Old 24.05.2009, 03:28
Xarod

As I said in previous beta releases:
Bug: linkgrabber still capturing the clipboard links, with the checkbutton disabled.
(INFO [java_downloader] -> ClipBoard Observation disabled)
If this function doesn't mean to do that I suggest to add a feature to control the behaviour.
Not a big deal to do click to point the linkgrabber textbox, CTRL+A to select all, and CTRL+V to paste the last link(s) copied overwriting the textbox, but a feature that avoids to do that will be welcome

coalado
The textfield to add links is called "Linkadder", I guess that you are talking of this view.
Clipboardobserver is always active. I will add a config option to disable it completly.

Another suggestion: I miss the old button "pause after the next download in progress". I didn't test too many times if the new "pause" is recovering efficiently all the jobs. If it is then forget this suggestion.

Pause:
This button just sets speedlimit to 1 kb/s. It's usefull if someone want's to free the bandwith for a few minutes like voip.

Stop after this download:
This button is gone. BUt we now have a stopmark. You can mark the last download. JD will stop after this download. Right click -> stop sign.
This new stop sign feature is more powerfull then the old one.

Awesome work !

Last edited by coalado; 24.05.2009 at 09:31.
Old 24.05.2009, 03:44
ryan437

ok nvm on the browser had to set it up in options to get it worked cheers

only thing would be speed meter text colour
Old 24.05.2009, 09:32
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan437 View Post
ok nvm on the browser had to set it up in options to get it worked cheers

only thing would be speed meter text colour
NVM? what is this?

if you like, you could tell me the correct settings and I could add them to the browserdetection.
Old 24.05.2009, 09:44
JD Manager

Release Canddate 2 0.5.809 released.

Download here

PLease explain your reports as detailed as possible. incl. your OS, JavaVersion, screenshots and if possible logs.

If you want to create a log and JD freezes, or does not start at all, start jdownloader in your console

Code:
java -Xmx512m -jar  JDownloader.jar -debug

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 12:54.
Old 24.05.2009, 10:06
BEBU

Könnte es sein, dass du die falsche Version zum DL anbietest? Ich hab hier im JD immer noch 806 und nicht 809 stehen, hast du evtl. vergessen die Nummer zu ändern?
Gruß
Old 24.05.2009, 10:11
Tolmies_underpants

Not really a bug, but a couple of things that really... ehhrmm... "bugs me".:rolleyes:

When you add links JD automagically sorts the packages which is great for when you actually add several packages at once, but not so great when you add one package from a mass mirror like uploadjockey and it sorts it anyhoo. Imho, you should add a easily accessible option to either turn this automagical sorting off, and/or a option to have JD ask if you want to sort them. The way it works now you have to first check all packages, then merge the packages into one, then click the box to open the freakin package, then sort them and then finally add whatever links you like. When you've done this a few hundred times I'm guessing it'll be pretty annoying.

Edit by Jiaz: rightclick and keep this hoster only or why sort at all? jd does regocnize mirrors automatically, so you can add many interchangable links in one package and jd will do the rest

Another thing is how you clear the download list. Why isn't there a "clear list"/"delete all" option? Do you really have to check every single package and use "delete" when clearing the list or am I missing something?

Edit by Jiaz: a delete all in downloadlist is useless i think, you can easily remove completed packages or files! why would someone delete the complete list at once?

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 12:44.
Old 24.05.2009, 10:19
Tolmies_underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0yAgEr View Post
Picture:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Coalado: do you use hava 1.5? If so update to 1.6
Latest Java, same problem.
Old 24.05.2009, 10:38
JD Fan

Ja also das Tray-Icon sieht bei mir auch so aus, bei der 0.5.787 las auch bei der neuesten 0.5.806. Stört aber vorläufig nicht. (Vista)

Seltsam finde ich nur, dass sich der Cursos überhaut nicht mehr ändert. Der ist früher immer zu einer Hand geworden, oder im Textfeld hat er sich auch geändert. Ist ziemlich irritierend.

Gruß Michi!

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**NICHT KLICKEN!!!!!!
Old 24.05.2009, 10:42
ryan437

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
NVM? what is this?

if you like, you could tell me the correct settings and I could add them to the browserdetection.
sorry Nvm= never mind the correct setting i used was what u said i figured it out before u replied testing the browser then it worked thanks for looking into the skin issue
Old 24.05.2009, 11:46
Mento

Mein OS: Mac OS X 1.5.7
Java: 1.5
JD: 0.5.809 (zip) oder 0.5.806 (JD Titel)

Ich hab noch ein paar Kleinigkeiten gefunden:

1. Wenn ich auf "Erstelle Reconnect Script" klicke kommt die Meldung
Quote:
Überprüfe die IP-Adresse des Routers und drück auf Start,
ein Browserfenster mit der Startseite des Routers öffnet sich,
nach dem Reconnect drückst du auf Stop und speicherst.
Mehr Informationen gibt es **External links are only visible to Support Staff**hier
Wenn ich dann auf "hier" klicke passiert nichts, weil der Link nicht stimmt, er ist **External links are only visible to Support Staff**applewebdata://D04C3D36-8700-493D-BF90-41B834E4CC14/http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wiki/reconnect/reconnect-recorder/ statt http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...nect-recorder/

2. Bei sehr vielen Sachen steht "Schnellhilfe verfügbar:" wenn ich dann allerdings mit ctrl+shift drauf Klicke passiert bei einigen nichts, und bei anderen schon. (Ich nehme an, dass ihr das noch vorhattet zu ändern.)

3. Das Hauptfenster ist beim Start immer - mit der Linken oberen Ecke - genau in der Mitte des Bildschirms, dadurch wird das Fenster nicht ganz angezeigt. Meine Bitte: JD soll sich merken an welcher Position er war als er geschlossen wurde. (Sollte er glaub ich eh schon machen, macht er aber nicht.)

4. Die Menüleiste ist (bis auf "JDownloader") komplett leer.
Es währe schöner, wenn die Menüeinträge welche man durch einen Klick auf das JD-Symbol (Links Oben) erhält, auch in der Menüleiste hätte.

5. Wenn man auf das JD-Symbol (Links Oben) klickt, geht das Menü auf, wenn man nochmal drauf klickt geht es nicht wieder zu, sondern verschwindet und geht wieder auf, so als währe es vorher nicht offen gewesen.

Ich hoffe ihr werdet ein paar dieser Sachen berücksichtigen.
Danke und lg, Mento

Last edited by Mento; 24.05.2009 at 20:31.
Old 24.05.2009, 12:10
JD Fan

Es ist nicht mehr möglich Pakete oder Datein zu verschieben. (Die Reihenfolge ändern) SEHR SCHLECHT!

Und somit ist die einstellung im Linkgrabber "oben einfügen" überflüssig.

Priorität hin oder her. Zur besseren übersicht sollte dies einfach wieder möglich sein!!

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**NICHT KLICKEN!!!!!!
Old 24.05.2009, 12:46
Rainman

Tray Icon - Tooltip deaktivieren braucht nen Neustart. Man muss extra ins Menü Einstellungen wechseln -->speichern, obwohl es bereits "gespeichert" ist --> dann kommt erst die Neustartaufforderung.

Der InfoFileWriter sprengt den ganzen rechten Fensterbereich. Viel zu groß in der Standardbreite, bitte mit Scrollbar.

Last edited by Rainman; 24.05.2009 at 12:52.
Old 24.05.2009, 13:36
Shore

1. Download/Netzwerk verkleinert stark das Menü, genauso wie Reconnect.
Edit by jiaz: was meinst? screenshots?
2. JDGrowlNotification lässt immernoch den Addon Manager aufhängen
3. Unrar funktioniert immer noch nicht unter Mac OS X 10.5.7
Edit by Jiaz: fixed
Quote:
May 24, 2009 1:36:49 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> JDUnrar: no valid binary found!
In den Einstellungen steht folgendes:
UnRAR command Please install unrar

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 15:05.
Old 24.05.2009, 13:37
Serag4000

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolmies_underpants View Post
Another thing is how you clear the download list. Why isn't there a "clear list"/"delete all" option? Do you really have to check every single package and use "delete" when clearing the list or am I missing something?
Highlight a File or Package > (Ctrl+A) > Rightclick (Delete) or Press Del @ Keyboard.
Old 24.05.2009, 13:54
Raider

Sometimes when i add links JD freeze.

Edit by Jiaz: what jd version do you have and when does it freeze?

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 15:04.
Old 24.05.2009, 14:33
Thur

Default Bug in Mediafire.com plugin

Hi,

there seems to be bug in the mediafire.com plugin. Error message is: Program too complex (out of locals).

Running on WinXP SP2, java build 1.6.0_11-b03, JDownloader 0.5.806.
Logfile is here: http://www.jdownloader.org/pastebin/...4d6b5b3bb2d51b

Edit by Jiaz: mediafire is still not fixed

Thanks,
Thur

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 15:03.
Old 24.05.2009, 15:00
JD VIP

Post Nur kosmetische Kleinigkeiten in den Themes

Diese Beta 0.5.809 ist bereits der Hamma! Funktioniert wunderprächtig und erkennt die Links aus Foren sehr elegant!

Bei den allermeisten Themes (ausser "Windows Style") gibt es noch ein paar Unschönheiten - wirklich nur kosmetischer Art.

Es geht dabei um die 'abgeschnittenen' Buchstaben und Zahlen in der Statusanzeige
(werden unten abgeschnitten)

in der Speedanzeige (werden oben abgeschnitten)

Zudem wird die Schrift in den Tabs, z.B. in den Einstellungen auf der rechten Seite 'komisch' dargestellt. Sieht aus, wie wenn dort kein Cleartype benutzt würde:

Das ganze stelle ich unter Vista 64 deutsch fest.

Benutzt man übrigens den Style "Windows Style" werden sämtliche Schriften und Anzeigen stark verkleinert dargestellt. Wegen meiner Riesenauflösung von 2048x1152 musste ich den Schriftgrad auf 120 DPI umstellen, sonst sehe ich selbst mit Brille nichts mehr.:blink:

Nochmal DICKES LOB an alle Entwickler und Beteiligten!
Old 24.05.2009, 15:11
Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Sometimes when i add links JD freeze.

Edit by Jiaz: what jd version do you have and when does it freeze?
Beta 0.5089, it feeze when i add links, in Lingrabber.....Add packages selected.....or add links
Old 24.05.2009, 15:25
JD Manager

ppl wanna help us to fix the freezes, pls download
http://update1.jdownloader.org/jconsole.7z

then extract it and start jconsole

connect to the running(freezed) jd and click on threads

there you search for awt event queue 1 , click on it and copy the right side to pastebin.com
after that look in the text where it says blocked by *name*
search for thread with this name and also copy the right text to pastebin.com

now give us both pastebin.com links
Old 24.05.2009, 15:41
Shore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaz View Post
Edit by jiaz: was meinst? screenshots?
Das Problem hatte jemand schon bei der vorherigen Beta gemeldet

Man beachte das Menü auf der linken Seite
Old 24.05.2009, 16:34
v0yAgEr

From the log file: 24/05/2009 17:32:11 - FINER [java_downloader] -> java.version=1.6.0_13

It's not a problem with the java version i guess...

Edit by Jiaz: what problem you mean?

@Jiaz: Icon with black borders.

Last edited by v0yAgEr; 24.05.2009 at 22:11.
Old 24.05.2009, 16:35
Intycast

Auch in dieser Version speichert der Zeitplaner keine Einstellungen.

Nach einem Neustart ist alles weg.
Old 24.05.2009, 16:43
darodi

Same problem as v 0.5.787 in version 0.5.809

Clicking on "open in browser" does nothing.

Java: version "1.6.0_13"

I get:

May 24, 2009 4:38:35 PM - java_downloader-> FIXME: plugins.optional.jdunrar.linkmenu.setextract
May 24, 2009 4:38:37 PM - java_downloader-> SEVERE Exception occured
java.lang.NullPointerException
at jd.nutils.nativeintegration.LocaleBrowser.openURL(Unknown Source)
at jd.gui.skins.simple.components.JLinkButton.openURL(JLinkButton.java:200)
at jd.gui.skins.simple.components.JLinkButton.openURL(JLinkButton.java:182)
at jd.gui.skins.simple.components.DownloadView.DownloadLinksPanel$2.run(DownloadLinksPanel.java:355)
Old 24.05.2009, 17:19
queue 1

i cant copy java text.

awtb text :blocked on jd.gui.skins.simple.contentpanel10441260
total blocked 56 total waited 10 810

winxp
Old 24.05.2009, 17:20
JD Manager

i need the complete right text of both threads
Old 24.05.2009, 17:23
Black Hole

Bei mir ist es nach wie vor so dass ich den JD, wenn er erstmal ins Trag minimiert wurde, nicht wieder auf den Bildschirm bekomme. Wenn ich die oberste Zeile im Trayicon anklicke passiert nullkommagarnichts. Von den anderen Befehlen habe ich bislang nur das Beenden ausprobiert, das funktioniert.

Edit: Vindows Vista 32bit SP1, aktuelles Java 1.6 Update 13. Das war übrigens auch bei der vorherigen Beta so - aber nicht bei der ersten (.547), auch nicht bei der Stable.

Edit by Jiaz: welches os? welche java?

Last edited by netGhost; 24.05.2009 at 21:26.
Old 24.05.2009, 17:44
queue 1

hello,here is screengrabs of jconsole.

LinkgrabberPanel: actionperformed: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7492/72374922.jpg

AWT-Event-Queue 1: http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7471/69387593.jpg

Edit by Jiaz: thanks

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 19:48.
Old 24.05.2009, 17:54
JD Manager

I need AWT-Event-Queue 1 and the one which is named on the right (example State:blocked.....owned by LinkgrabberPanel: actionperformed)

so i need pics or textcopy from
awt-event-qeue1 and in this example linkgrabberpanel:actionperformed

thanks for the help

if i got the 2 right ones i can fix it
Old 24.05.2009, 18:39
Tolmies_underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolmies_underpants View Post
Not really a bug, but a couple of things that really... ehhrmm... "bugs me".:rolleyes:

When you add links JD automagically sorts the packages which is great for when you actually add several packages at once, but not so great when you add one package from a mass mirror like uploadjockey and it sorts it anyhoo. Imho, you should add a easily accessible option to either turn this automagical sorting off, and/or a option to have JD ask if you want to sort them. The way it works now you have to first check all packages, then merge the packages into one, then click the box to open the freakin package, then sort them and then finally add whatever links you like. When you've done this a few hundred times I'm guessing it'll be pretty annoying.

Edit by Jiaz: rightclick and keep this hoster only or why sort at all? jd does regocnize mirrors automatically, so you can add many interchangable links in one package and jd will do the rest
"Keep this hoster" doesn't work in this particular instance. What I'm talking about is when you add a bunch of Uploadjockey links and JD sorts them into several useless packages when they're all refering to the same file (because some hosters name the files with slightly different punctuations).

Edit by Jiaz: pls some example links so i can test it! if the filenames are different, then they are not interchangable!
Keep this Hosters, will always work. If not pls explain what does not work!

Why sort? I dunno, I think it's easier and swoman to have a clean set of links from the start so JD doesn't have to go through them one by one nagging me with wait times and captcha recognition? If the captcha rec is perfect in this ver it wont be as much of a problem though, but it was a huge issue in the old JD - you basically got spammed with captchas if you added too many links.

Another reason would be to scrap all the links that for some reason or the other doesn't work at all?

You know, sorting...

Quote:

Edit by Jiaz: a delete all in downloadlist is useless i think, you can easily remove completed packages or files! why would someone delete the complete list at once?
Because they're all finished?
Edit by Jiaz:Then just use Remove finished PAckages/Links! Its already in Menu

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 19:23.
Old 24.05.2009, 19:20
EliteLucker

Bug im Entpacker -> *.img werden nicht entpackt

Log
Spoiler:
Code:
24.05.2009 19:13:14 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> Thread[Executer: C:\Programme\JDownloader\tools\windows\unrarw32\unrar.exe STDstreamobserver,6,main]: Enter password (will not be echoed) for isd-dvdr.img:
24.05.2009 19:13:14 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> Thread[Executer: C:\Programme\JDownloader\tools\windows\unrarw32\unrar.exe STDstreamobserver,6,main]: ------ Printing isd-dvdr.img
24.05.2009 19:13:15 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> Thread[Executer: C:\Programme\JDownloader\tools\windows\unrarw32\unrar.exe STDstreamobserver,6,main]: 0%
24.05.2009 19:13:16 - FINEST [java_downloader] ->

danach kommt noch lauter 00000

Edit by Jiaz: brauch die links + password dazu (gerne per pm)

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 19:47.
Old 24.05.2009, 19:39
qwertz

Moin !

In dieser Version ist es nicht mehr möglich Pakete per Drag & Drop zu sortieren. Da es ja auch keine andere Möglichkeit über Buttons mehr gibt wäre es schön wenn zumindest das wieder möglich gemacht wird.

Edit by Jiaz: schon fixed

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 19:46.
Old 24.05.2009, 20:01
Serag4000

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
I need AWT-Event-Queue 1 and the one which is named on the right (example State:blocked.....owned by LinkgrabberPanel: actionperformed)

so i need pics or textcopy from
awt-event-qeue1 and in this example linkgrabberpanel:actionperformed

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
If you Need more / different Data, let me know

JD 0.5.806, XP 64

Edit: I Just figured out that I can press "Detect Deadlock" button in "jconsole", which would just filter all the other operational threads leaving me with only the ones I need. Instead of hunting for the thread

Last edited by Serag4000; 24.05.2009 at 20:10.
Closed Thread