JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 14.02.2010, 02:04
Rocky

Question Could you check my log file (problem with rs.com and hotfile.com)

Maybe i have problem with FW or something other. My FW Comodo already made me some problems and because of that i want to exclude FW as potential problem with download.

I refer rs.com and hotfile.com because i use these days for downloads.
JD from both hosters just stopped to download. Sometimes they downloaded files to the end sometimes they stop on 30,50,60%...
I am a free user.

LOG file - ALL.rar
Old 14.02.2010, 06:17
JD English Support (inactive)

There is nothing in the log that shows why you are having problems.

1) If you have a firewall in your router, you don't really need Comodo. Put it in learning mode (or turn if it off) and see if that changes anything. The same for any antivirus (it should only scan files when you open them or when you request a scan, never on download).

2) I am having a similar problem with a different version of Windows. The problem is with the way that the web sites communicate with the Free users' computers. I haven't found a solution.

3) Please look at hxxp://board.jdownloader.org/showpost.php?p=66886&postcount=7. This tells the closest RS server farms to select, depending on where you live.

4) I don't see anything wrong in your log except that one of the decrypters isn't loading, but you aren't using it. You are getting a lot of No Slots Available messages (they are more elaborate and in German in the Log). You are getting the disconnects.

5) Windows 6.1 self adjusts the network software, but look at speedguide.net (TCP Optimize section) to see if there is an improvement patch.

6) Make sure that the HTTP timeouts in Settings - Basics - Downloads & connections - Internet & Nework are both set to 120000 (2 minutes)..

6) Shorten your directory names. Your portable applications should just be under "c:\portable\" and your regular applications should be under "C:\programs\". Do not worry about this too much, but make sure your download directory is a very short path (C:\downloads\ would be fine). Windows 6.1 (sold as "7") still has some of the limitations from DOS (you have to use UNC file paths to access files with a total path length of over 255 characters).

Sorry, that is all the advice I have for you. Please let us know what you find.
Old 15.02.2010, 02:04
Rocky

1. My router is TP LINK TD-8811 and i do not know do i have firewall into them

3. Thanks for it.

4. Can you please check once more newer added file?
newer log file.rar here is crashed several times.

5. Do you mean on this: TCP Optimizer I do not know to use this Is this complicated for use?

6. It wasn't. I changed it, thanks.

7. I changed that too.

Quote:
Sorry, that is all the advice I have for you. Please let us know what you find.
You are very kindly and you give much more information than i ask you. That is very nice from you

Last edited by Rocky; 15.02.2010 at 02:10.
Old 15.02.2010, 02:44

1) I just used Google to search for your router. You can too.
1.a) Log in to your router (probably **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) and get the full version information. It should also have options for opening "holes" in the firewall (that is how you know you have one).
1.b) You might need the full version information. You also might have to use Google's Site search in advanced search. There are a lot of routers from this company, and most of the
1.c) There may be a driver download for your router.

4) Unfortunately, this appears to be an empty file. (I cannot see any problems in it )
Please try uploading again.

5) No, that is the correct page, but that tool is for Windows version 5.x. You are using Windows version 6.1. There is a patch file hxxp://www.speedguide.net/files/vista/SG_Vista_TcpIp_patch.cmd that you download and run (after creating a Restore Point). Even though this says Vista, it is for all Windows 6.x. It makes some registry changes.

Unless you are using voice over iP or TV over IP, you also should use the script to turn off QOS. This can increase your internet connection by 20%.
Old 15.02.2010, 13:55
remi

Please, read this post.
Old 23.02.2010, 04:00
Rocky

I am sorry because i answered several days later...

@drbits

How i see only what have from security is:
NAT
IP filterling
MAC filtering
Parental control

1. a) I do not know nothing about options which are there. It is better to do not touch it

4. Does JD record only last log in? How i see from log file there is only when i downloaded the last time. I think i have 1 or 2 stops here but i am not 100% sure...
log file.rar

5. Do you think that patch can help me?

Quote:
Unless you are using voice over iP or TV over IP, you also should use the script to turn off QOS. This can increase your internet connection by 20%.
Nope. I use only for download, surf, watch youtube etc. Where do i have to turn off QOS?
Sorry for too many question i am not skilled for those things

@remi

Quote:
JRE version 1.6.0_18 seems to cause problems. Go back to JRE 1.6.0_17.
Mine is 1.6.0_18. I will do what you wrote it. Do i have only to uninstall this ver and to find and install 1.6.0_17 and to put all on default?
Old 23.02.2010, 12:21
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
Mine is 1.6.0_18. I will do what you wrote it. Do i have only to uninstall this ver and to find and install 1.6.0_17 and to put all on default?
Yes, that's the surest way to do it.

On "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** you'll find an archive of all old versions of the JRE.
Old 23.02.2010, 12:27

The JD log is only for the current run. Not earlier sessions.

Use the program at http://www.speedguide.net/files/vist...cpIp_patch.cmd
to turn off QOS.

You have to read the router manufacturer's web site to find out about how to control the router. You log on at 192.168.1.1, but you have to give it a username and password. Your router does have a firewall for controlling data coming from the internet to your computer. There are two versions of you router, after you log on, the router will tell you its model number and version number. You can download the user guide from the website when you know the version number.

To change to the JRE 1.6.0_17, just uninstall Java and install the version you want.
Old 24.02.2010, 16:52
Rocky

@ Remi and drbits

Thank you very much for your time

I will try to turn off QOS and to see results.
Old 27.02.2010, 03:05
Rocky

@drbits

Please check this log file. Here stopped 3,4 times to download and finally to know what is the reason.

log file.rar
Old 28.02.2010, 12:20
remi

Please reduce the number of chunks (Max.Con.) to 1 or 2 and reset the files. Report back if it happens again with this setting.

You should also sign/approve the TOSs (AGB) for host plug-ins netgull.com and uploading.com before you can use these hosts.
Old 04.03.2010, 16:47
Rocky

Here were 2 crushed how i see. 1st was storage.to and after several second rs.com crushed too.
log file.rar

Remi, when you wrote me i soon downloaded those files from previous log. I always accept TOSs when i add links from hoster which i do not use before.
Old 04.03.2010, 23:57

@ Rocky,

The servers terminated your downloads. It looks like you exceeded their limit per hour for free downloads. RS should not have terminated you, unless 2 downloads is too high for your connection speed. Sharingmatrix has been getting mean, but their downloads are resumable, so there is less harm done.

I am sorry, I am having trouble keeping track of the details.

What is your connection speed from speedtest.net?
Do you have any Premium accounts?
Have you set-up your reconnection script?
Old 05.03.2010, 00:40
Rocky

This is never happened before. Before i had download from 4,5 severs in the same time as a free user.

2. I do not have any for now.

3. I tried to set-up but when JD asks me to "Saving reconnection" i can't do that. I reboot my router but JD wont to record. There is my router into list (TD-8811)
Old 05.03.2010, 03:42

1) That is a low upload speed. It is just enough to allow you to make server requests and keep in contact with them as you download. Run the test at different times for 2 or 3 days and see if these numbers change.

2) The Download speed is just right for 3-5 Free downloads at time. Only fast enough for 1 Premium download (with Max. Con. =1).

3) Reconnection:

This script might work. Make sure you are on the Liveheader/Curl page and copy this into the box
Code:
[[[HSRC]]]
    [[[STEP]]]
        [[[REQUEST]]]
            AUTH /? HTTP/1.1
            Host: %%%routerip%%%
            Authorization: Basic %%%basicauth%%%
        [[[/REQUEST]]]
    [[[/STEP]]]
    [[[STEP]]]
        [[[REQUEST]]]
            GET /rebootinfo.cgi? HTTP/1.1
            Host: %%%routerip%%%
        [[[/REQUEST]]]
    [[[/STEP]]]
[[[/HSRC]]]
Make sure you enter the correct User, Password, and Router IP. Then test it with the Change IP button on the bottom.

If the script does not work, look at "www.tp-link.com/support/download.asp?a=1&m=TD-8811". That is a good place to look for information about your router. You have to determine which revision you have by logging on to the router. Make sure your drivers are up to date.
Old 06.03.2010, 02:37
Rocky

1. My connection is ADSL dl 2Mbit, up 192Kbit. It is almost the same evert time when i test it. Only the ping is from 60ms to 150ms

2. I already selected my router and i get the same script. But i do not know is important to do 'Create reconnection script'?
I click on reboot but JD won't to save reconnect.

I want to upload a new drivers but i do not know what is hardware ver is v1 or v5. Do you know where to click on these pictures and to check is 8811 v1 or v5?

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 09.03.2010, 14:03
Rocky

My drivers are the lattest.

I again get problems with suddenly stops :(
Old 09.03.2010, 14:31
remi

Use the reconnect recorder if the script for your router doesn't work.
Old 10.03.2010, 00:04

Look at the router manufacturer's web site. It tells exactly how to find the version/revision number. I have already given you the link.

@remi:
We really want people to include their version ID when they Create Reconnection Script. Starting with the next release, we will be adding more user scripts to the list.
Old 10.03.2010, 12:17
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
@remi:
We really want people to include their version ID when they Create Reconnection Script.
:confused: I don't understand.
Old 11.03.2010, 06:37

When people create a reconnection script, as of the new release we will upload working scrips to the server (with the user's permission). In order for users to access this cornucopia (overflowing collection) of scripts, we need the information to be as possible.

Most routers have Company, product, Model, Version, and Software-version. The script can change between these. It is a good thing there is a search, because people have already put in scripts with or without the company name (or the company name twice). Any router model with WiFi that is more that 4 years old (most are) has at least two versions. The software is often incompatible between versions, and the software is often self updating (occasionally, this breaks reconnection scripts - I handled three users with this problem in early January).
Old 11.03.2010, 10:42
minzpings
Message deleted by Freeloader.