JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 20.12.2019, 03:07
mfractl

Default Real-Debrid showing uloz.net and not uloz.to

I have a Real-Debrid account, and am trying to download from uloz.to using JDownloader... but the Real-Debrid plugin shows uloz.net, which doesn't exist, and does not show uloz.to.

I can download from uloz.to using the Real-Debrid website, so they definitely support uloz.to, but can't download using Real-Debrid through JDownloader.

Of course, I can enter the uloz.to links in JDownoader, but the downloads default to uloz.to's free service. Real-Debrid doesn't even show up as an option for uloz.to, only for uloz.net, which, as I said, doesn't exist.

Is this something that's updated by JDownloader? I would really like to use JDownloader to download uloz.to files using my Real-Debrid account.
Old 20.12.2019, 04:34
English Supporter

if ("ulozto.sk".equalsIgnoreCase(host) || "ulozto.cz".equalsIgnoreCase(host) || "ulozto.net".equalsIgnoreCase(host)) {
return "uloz.to";
}
all the same site, treated as the same site
all links added to jd are rewritten as .to
links are sent to multihoster on the .to domain

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 20.12.2019, 04:53
mfractl

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
if ("ulozto.sk".equalsIgnoreCase(host) || "ulozto.cz".equalsIgnoreCase(host) || "ulozto.net".equalsIgnoreCase(host)) {
return "uloz.to";
}
all the same site, treated as the same site
all links added to jd are rewritten as .to
links are sent to multihoster on the .to domain

raztoki

I have downloaded hundreds of files from uloz.to using JDownloader. Every single one of them has downloaded via the free service and not my multihoster.

If you add usage rules for uloz.net, Real-Debrid shows as an option. If you add usage rules for uloz.to, Real-Debrid does not show as an option at all, and you cannot select it.

So, links are not sent to Real-Debrid for uloz.to. Every single uloz.to link I have downloaded through JDownloader has downloaded at the free speed, not at the multihoster speed.

If I enter the same links into the Real-Debrid website, I can then enter those links into JDownloader to download at full-speed, but those are no longer uloz links, and doing that defeats the purpose of JDownloader, since, if I have to enter each link in the JDownloader website, then I might as well not be using JDownloader.

Regardless of coding, this does not work in real-world experience, as I've never been able to download a single link from uloz.to using Real-Debrid instead of the uloz free service.
Old 20.12.2019, 06:17
English Supporter

two solutions are,
we add work around,
or
rd fixes the issue on there end (i mean it must be causing issues as its ignored in api and webui), which means they need to know about the issue.

we can add a work around for rd not saying we can't just saying how it is atm. I can't commit changes myself as I don't have access at this time.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 20.12.2019, 06:49
mfractl

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
two solutions are,
we add work around,
or
rd fixes the issue on there end (i mean it must be causing issues as its ignored in api and webui), which means they need to know about the issue.

we can add a work around for rd not saying we can't just saying how it is atm. I can't commit changes myself as I don't have access at this time.
Thanks for the explanation. I'll contact RD and tell them about the problem. Hopefully either they will do something or the work around will be possible.