JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 27.09.2009, 05:33
Yue_Hong

Default JDownloader 0.8 Not Saving Download list

Hi,

JDownloader usually does not save the download status if you didn't shutdown it manually before shutdown the windows. For example, if this download session, I have downloaded 5 files with 2 downloaded half way. If I do not close JDownloader manually before shutdown windows, JDownloader will not save the download status of downloaded part. Therefore next time when I open JDownloader, it will shows 5 files already exist in the list and redownload from the begining for incompleted downloads.

However, yesterday I do a proper closing of JDownloader, but today when I run JDownloader, it doesn't save the list. And again have to redownload the incompleted download.

I know this is not a major problem, but I hope there is a fix for this soon. Or, maybe have an option for us in the setting there to let us control how frequently JDownloader save the list of download status. Thanks.

Last edited by Jiaz; 27.09.2009 at 13:05.
Old 27.09.2009, 09:24
remi

Cool

It's true what you write. You need to exit jD properly, otherwise jD will lose status information. I think that's common sense.

However, when you set Settings -> Basics -> Download & Connections -> Download Control -> "If the file already exists" to "skip link" you can avoid a second download of the same file.
Old 27.09.2009, 13:05
JD Manager

can you pls show us a logfile after the start where such things happens?