JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 14.11.2018, 14:25
Fibre Channel User

Here:

0:rapidgator.net/195.211.221.116:443|connect timed out
--ID:1138TS:1542197647000-14.11.18 13:14:07 - [] -> Exception thrown at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.SingleDownloadController.download(SingleDownloadController.java:46 8):
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out

Captcha duration:
--ID:1108TS:1542197326687-14.11.18 13:08:46 - [org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.JobRunnable(run)] -> BrowserSolver is Active.
--ID:1108TS:1542197398609-14.11.18 13:09:58 - [org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.ChallengeResponseController(fireAfterSolveEvent)] -> Solver BrowserSolver finished job CaptchaJob: Wed Nov 14 13:08:46 CET 2018 org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.challenge.recaptcha.v2.CaptchaHelperHostPluginRecaptchaV2$1@ce3866 Solver: [BrowserSolver]

--ID:1146TS:1542197516484-14.11.18 13:11:56 - [org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.JobRunnable(run)] -> BrowserSolver is Active.
--ID:1146TS:1542197586781-14.11.18 13:13:06 - [org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.ChallengeResponseController(fireAfterSolveEvent)] -> Solver BrowserSolver finished job CaptchaJob: Wed Nov 14 13:11:56 CET 2018 org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.challenge.recaptcha.v2.CaptchaHelperHostPluginRecaptchaV2$1@7ed6fd Solver: [BrowserSolver]

A 3rd try with a duration of 39 seconds works, but "easy" RC2 happend not often.

And please dont tell me shit about my Internet Connection. It works 100% okay with any other program. And RG work 100% errorfree in the Browser. And its always after the Captcha, very unlikly that the captcha can downloaded but not the File.

Last edited by user748912; 14.11.2018 at 14:34.
Old 14.11.2018, 21:55
Mega Loader

Rapidgator has been giving me shit for this last month and I'm pretty much stuck at not being able to download anything from them through JD.

I hate using Firefox due to memory bloat but I guess I will have to...

14.11.18 12.45.06 <--> 14.11.18 12.54.03 jdlog://3609564433151/

TL;dr Captcha keeps timing out or w/e. 3 likeing minutes for me to wait on Rapidgator to count down to my download only for the captcha to time out, probably. F you Rapidgator (sorry for the rant). They used to be good now they're just hot garbage like filejoker.
Old 15.11.2018, 04:15
Community Manager

@xped123
Other than captcha errors your log looks good.

Sorry - these captchas are not provided by us.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 15.11.2018, 04:16
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by user748912 View Post
Have to catch one first. But for the Time Problem already explained no log is required.
After about 20sek RC2 is timed out on RG with JD. Means RG has to be handles exclusive no other Hosters can be allowed to request a Capatcha while RG Countdown is already running. At 1 Download at a time the situation is: If RC2 request more than 2 captchas all is over, Timeout. With 2 Captchas you have to be very fast, if there are very slow captchas all is over, Timeout.
Better explanation please.
reCaptchaV2 should be the same for all websites also usually JD will only solve one browser-captcha after another and not multiple at the same time.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 15.11.2018, 12:21
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Better explanation please.
reCaptchaV2 should be the same for all websites also usually JD will only solve one browser-captcha after another and not multiple at the same time.

-Multible Downloads 2 Different Hosts at the same time
-JD Program is startet.
-JD start with Share Online, RC2-Browser Captcha. While this the 35seconds before RC2 Captcha of Rapidgator already runs down.
-RC2 of course takes much longer to solve than 35seconds. Lets say solving takes 65 seconds. Now the Rapidgator Timeoutwindow runs already 30 seconds.
-Now i start RC2-Browser Captcha. I have about 9 seconds before the Captcha Times out. Solving RC2 takes at least 39 seconds - impossible.

JD dont have to start the initial 35seconds countdown before any other Captcha is solved.

RC2 on Rapidgator is different, if you dont solve it within about 40seconds you cant download. For Share-Online its not a Problem if it takes 2 Minutes.
Old 15.11.2018, 20:27
Storm

this has been resolved for well over a week and confirmed by other users after I posted that it works again. I don't think it's a JD issue
Old 16.11.2018, 01:42
Community Manager

Quote:
JD dont have to start the initial 35seconds countdown before any other Captcha is solved.

RC2 on Rapidgator is different, if you dont solve it within about 40seconds you cant download. For Share-Online its not a Problem if it takes 2 Minutes.
This is not a rapidgator special case - this might happen for all hosters.
Workaround: Set max simultaneous downloads per browser to 1.

reCaptchaV2 is the same for every website - waittimes and stuff that happens before and after may vary.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.12.2018, 21:02
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
This is not a rapidgator special case - this might happen for all hosters.
Workaround: Set max simultaneous downloads per browser to 1.

reCaptchaV2 is the same for every website - waittimes and stuff that happens before and after may vary.
Wouldnt it be better that this is handled by JD?!
User should play around with all settings all the time...
No, for Share-Online its no problem if i wait a minute and answer the Captcha then.
By rapidgator has huge issues, that means even if you enter a captcha in 30 seconds the download only starts in about 30% of the cases.
Could you build in "send data again to host", instead of cancel the Download and hop to the next? Would save a lot of time and anger.

It may that rapidgator feels ddosed from the JDownloader Plugin. If it try to load rapidgator.net in the browser while JD is running it often displays "Page loading error". Tryed a Download without JD, worked. Have to investigate more if this can happend without JD. Seems same for Recaptcha2 Block if you have to do much reloads. Last time iam blocked, tryed over a time again and again with JD. Then i tryed with Browser - block was away.
Old 05.12.2018, 14:11
Fibre Channel User

Seems confirmed. Rapidgator is everytime reachable while JD dont running.
But i assume the whole think is different.
JDownloader open a huge amount of connection to the Browser Plugin(netstat).
As long there was only 1 Hoster that use Recaptcha2 it was not so much that it prevent working cause of to much connections. But after Rapidgator comes in, there are twice much connection in netstat. Means new connection are blocked until some old are out of netstat(know Windows behavior, counts too for "WAITING" depends on Version).

This can mean the problem is not a Recaptcha Timeout. Cause if you go on "1 simultan Downloads", SO opens RC2, some time to swich "2 simulan Downloads", RG makes a 35sek countdown, than the Browser opens. Meanwhile some or all connections done for SO JD<>Plugin are gone.
It may too possible that this huge number of loopback connections is the origin of the Recaptcha2 problem. Before network connection kills connectivity it will slow down things, and RC2 see suspicous slow reactions and cause RC2 get difficult with JD.

>netstat
Aktive Verbindungen

Proto Lokale Adresse Remoteadresse Status
TCP computername:24613 localhost:2615 WARTEND
.... usual 93 of them.
Old 05.12.2018, 14:52
JD Manager

TCP-CLOSE-WAITING (WARTEND) ist jede TCP Verbindung die geschlossen wurde. Das ist völlig normales TCP Verhalten und stellt weder ein Fehler noch ein Problem da.
Für jeden Browser->JDownloader Request gibt es einen solchen Eintrag in der Liste.

Ich bin derzeit mit anderen Sachen beschäftigt und daher momentan ruhig im Forum. Sobald ich mehr Zeit habe, werd ich auch durch alle Threads/Posts arbeiten

TCP WAITING is a normal state after closing a TCP Connection. For each Browser->JDownloader request such an entry will be shown in netstat list.
I'm currently busy with other stuff and therefore very rare/silent in forum. As soon as I got more time, I will go through all posts/threads.

Last edited by Jiaz; 05.12.2018 at 15:14.
Old 05.12.2018, 17:34
Fibre Channel User

Das verhalten von TCP ist normal, nur das man 93 Sockets für 1 kommunikation mit dem Browser Plugin öffnet nicht. Wie gesagt Windows reagiert darauf allergisch. Die Verbindung mag geschlossen sein, solange sie in netstat steht ist diese jedoch noch
im System und belegt einen Port.
Es kann kaum zufall sein das Rapidgator.net immer aufrufbar ist(im Browser als URL) solange JD nicht läuft aber sobald JD läuft langsam/gar nicht, ist mehrfach an mehreren Tagen getestet...

TCP behave normal, but its not normal that a programm opens 93 Sockets for 1 kommunication with the Browser Plugin. Like i told Windows dont like such. The Connection may closed but as long its viewable in netstat it in the system and occupi a Port.
It cant be coincidence that rapidgaror.net is always accessable if JD dont run, but if JD run its instable. Tryed many times on different days.
Old 05.12.2018, 17:56
JD Manager

There are not 93 open connections but 93 connections in total. Without using HTTP-Keepalive on Serverside each Browser-to-JDownloader request will open a new TCP connection which will end up in normal WAITING state. Those states don't hurd and any OS (incuding Windows) doesn't care for normal use.
Quote:
On Windows platforms, the default timeout is 120 seconds, and the maximum number of ports is approximately 4,000, resulting in a maximum rate of 33 connections per second
I don't see any advantage for HTTP-Keepalive in localhost/lan situation where latency is no requirement nor problem.

Last edited by Jiaz; 05.12.2018 at 18:00.
Old 05.12.2018, 17:59
JD Manager

Quote:
It cant be coincidence that rapidgaror.net is always accessable if JD dont run, but if JD run its instable. Tryed many times on different days.
I cannot reproduce the issue and it would happen to ALL websites and not just rapidgator.net. Also the connections are between Browser and JDownloader and are not connected to rapidgator in any way.
Did you check DNS resolution because this sounds like issues with DNS timeouts to me. Do you use DNS of your router/modem or did you customize DNS on your computer. I suggest to check this first!
I can only repeat myself. We're willing to help but without being able to reproduce the issue, the best and easiest AND fastest way would be a teamviewer session.

Don't get me wrong. It's good that you invest time to find possible causes and we can check them, but testing is more complex than just seeing a high number in netstat and conclude that it's the cause for the rapidgator issues.

Last edited by Jiaz; 05.12.2018 at 18:02.
Old 05.12.2018, 18:03
JD Manager

I'm currently very busy and we're still preparing our next update for the browser extension. Once I find more time and releasing the new extension, we will find out if it helps to improve the Recaptcha handling. Our testing is limited because Google blacklists too fast our testing IPs/Systems. And once I got more time, we will also address the rapidgator recaptcha timeout issues.

Last edited by Jiaz; 05.12.2018 at 18:12.
Old 06.12.2018, 11:22
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
There are not 93 open connections but 93 connections in total. Without using HTTP-Keepalive on Serverside each Browser-to-JDownloader request will open a new TCP connection which will end up in normal WAITING state. Those states don't hurd and any OS (incuding Windows) doesn't care for normal use.

I don't see any advantage for HTTP-Keepalive in localhost/lan situation where latency is no requirement nor problem.
There are 93 connections of JD<>JD Plugin.
It hurts the Windows OS. Like i told, while JD, no Browser access to Rapidgator.

I know you are a sensitive for critic but i must ask: Do you know what you do?
You open(and close or not) 93 connections for 1-2 Captchas. You dont open 93 connections for 93 Captchas. This makes no sense.

If the limit would be 33/sec you already over the limit(JD dont make the connections after one hour, it does it while open the Browser plugin).
It may be too a Windows Bug, but i know that if i open xxx ports windows cant access internet anymore(wasnt loopback, but i remember).
Thats at least for 2000/XP. You could ask the ones that use for now Rapidgator via Browser cause it doesn work with JD what OS they use...
Old 06.12.2018, 11:34
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
I cannot reproduce the issue and it would happen to ALL websites and not just rapidgator.net. Also the connections are between Browser and JDownloader and are not connected to rapidgator in any way.
Did you check DNS resolution because this sounds like issues with DNS timeouts to me. Do you use DNS of your router/modem or did you customize DNS on your computer.

I told i tryed rapidgator.net while the error occur(cause log says connection error). I doesnt say that it not happend to other sites. The DNS of the Provider is used. It would no big deal to test another DNS Server or use a local DNS for rapidgator. But 1. DNS are cached, 2. a "Connection Time Out" is very different to "Server not Found", 3. Why should this happend only while/short after JD has asked a Captcha???

The easiest test would be to make a JD Version without this amount of connections(dont know what you do there, just build put in a delay of 5 Seconds - Temporary option).
Old 06.12.2018, 11:49
JD Manager

The extension asks JDownloader every second if the captcha window can be closed, because it might have timed out/closed/solved by different solver, plus some more requests for loading api information/data. Well below the 33 requests/second for 120 seconds! The duration is important! Of course you can easily do more requests/second. And even in case the limit would be hit, then only the communication between Browser-JDownloader would be affected as this limit is a per IP/Port and not global system.
Old 06.12.2018, 11:51
JD Manager

Quote:
"Connection Time Out" is very different to "Server not Found", 3. Why should this happend only while/short after JD has asked a Captcha???
If the extension would cause this, then all sites would be affected and not just only rapidgator and all users would report same issues.
Old 06.12.2018, 11:54
JD Manager

Quote:
I know you are a sensitive for critic but i must ask: Do you know what you do?
You open(and close or not) 93 connections for 1-2 Captchas. You dont open 93 connections for 93 Captchas. This makes no sense.
I'm not sensitive to critic and as I already wrote, I'm thankful for you taking time to investigate and find issues and possible reasons. But I don't like generic *93 connections and that's the cause why a single site (rapidgator) doesn't work*. This doesn't help nor lead to any solution
Old 06.12.2018, 11:55
JD Manager

Quote:
Thats at least for 2000/XP. You could ask the ones that use for now Rapidgator via Browser cause it doesn work with JD what OS they use...
For example this is a good information because older OS has much tigher/different limitations. So you're on XP/2000 or what OS? What browser version?