JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 06.02.2016, 13:18
JD Manager

Echo:
Did the UPloaded Screen look like this:

Did you check the "cart" how much you have to pay BEFORE paying?

Could you please upload that strange Jar file for me? The payment process usually has no Downloads at all.
Can you please check and save your browser history (screenshot or as text) of the payment process.
Please check your browser download panel and tell me where you downloaded this jar file (Url)

Where did you get this link from: ....RM-P4 ?
Can you please create a JDownloader log for the time of buying?
Thanks
Old 06.02.2016, 20:37
echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
Echo:
Did the UPloaded Screen look like this:

Did you check the "cart" how much you have to pay BEFORE paying?

Could you please upload that strange Jar file for me? The payment process usually has no Downloads at all.
Can you please check and save your browser history (screenshot or as text) of the payment process.
Please check your browser download panel and tell me where you downloaded this jar file (Url)

Where did you get this link from: ....RM-P4 ?
Can you please create a JDownloader log for the time of buying?
Thanks
Yes
That was the exact screen I had (picked the 1 year)
I got the link from my browser history (RM-P4)
As the file was named something like "win64jdldr.jar" I just purged the file, this all happened on Feb 1 & I regularly clear my history & caches so the rest is lost to time. The only reason I even have the link was I used it in an email to them (UL) while trying to argue my overcharge. As for the log... I'll try and figure out how to do that and post it as soon as I can.
My log file panel only shows logs back to 2/4/16 8:07 AM - is there a way to look back further?
Link to file was in JDLoader link grabber here it is **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
But the link is now dead
As for the cart...I was having so much problems getting a payment accepted (I inputed my CC info at least 3 times with retext & complete refill of the whole form) that I truthfully can't remember even seeing the cost until I got the email statement (I just know what I started with).
Thanks for your response

Last edited by echo; 06.02.2016 at 21:02. Reason: Add limitation of log info & UL file link - link dead now-cart info
Old 06.02.2016, 22:54
JD Manager

The Link does not pount to a win64jdldr.jar but to this file: B100S.rar (761,39 MB) I found it through google. This link is NOT related to us in any way and I doubt that it is related to you purchase as well. You probably copied it anywhere and JD grabbed it.

JDownloader auto-deletes older logs. If the are gone - then they are gone.

Do you still see the 20% offer in JDownloader? If it's gone, try to enable it (Advanced settings ->Banner)
Old 07.02.2016, 01:11
echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
The Link does not pount to a win64jdldr.jar but to this file: B100S.rar (761,39 MB) I found it through google. This link is NOT related to us in any way and I doubt that it is related to you purchase as well. You probably copied it anywhere and JD grabbed it.

JDownloader auto-deletes older logs. If the are gone - then they are gone.

Do you still see the 20% offer in JDownloader? If it's gone, try to enable it (Advanced settings ->Banner)
Sorry....thought that was the one, the one I was sent to after I'd paid did have jd in the title, but also win64 so I just ignored it. I've already paid full fare for the year, I only clicked on the banner to try and help out which I failed both ways (you & me). I'm not impressed with UL buisiness practices, they know from my ip when I logged in & on what link...they just have choose not to make things right. I don't blame anything from JDLoader it's all on UL.
Thanks for the help sorry I could be more help from this end to at least solve the file issue. I think when my year runs out UL can pound sand I'll use someone else, they have left a very bad taste in my mouth.
e
Old 13.02.2016, 03:16
Tornado

Default uploaded link extractor not working?

trying links and like and the linkgrabber isn't getting them

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 13.02.2016, 06:21
English Supporter

Works for me, please upload the log.
Old 14.02.2016, 05:09
Tornado

the answer is for some reason this is happenning and I can't figure out why

jd.controlling.linkcollector.LinkCollector.log.0:--ID:231TS:1455419011278-2/13/16 7:03:31 PM - [jd.controlling.linkcollector.LinkCollector$11(run)] -> Filtered Dupe: uploaded.to://za7nhh7m

but this is happening for all uploaded urls

and the answer is, for some reason it's in my linkgrabber.zip file but its not showing up in my linkgrabber tab.

Last edited by raztoki; 14.02.2016 at 05:35. Reason: merge consque posts
Old 14.02.2016, 05:37
English Supporter

@thetoad

the link is already present in download/linkgrabber tabs = dupe. If you have applied filter (side panel, or bottom bar filters), it might be hidden from display.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 14.02.2016, 13:32
JD Manager

Check right side in linkgrabber for enabled quickfilters some enabled filters hide them
Old 29.02.2016, 13:42
hinkelstilzchen

Hi,
I have the same problem: I have a premium account but jDownloader always says I have a INvalid account - current1...
what can I do?

Sorry for my english..
Thx
Old 29.02.2016, 14:03
English Supporter

Please enable debug mode in advanced settings, restart JD, try add account again then upload the log.
Old 04.03.2016, 18:39
moonerbob

Experiencing multiple, repeated events of "Plugin outdated"
Happened several times yesterday. Sometimes file d/l & sometimes get error "plugin outdated." Not a normal occurrence for me.

Running;
win7 w/sp1
java 8.60
Jdownloader2 updates current as of this post
Avast
Log file - 04.03.16 00.35.39 <--> 03.03.16 13.01.58 jdlog://7863642995541/
*Sorry, but it's kind of large as I have debug enabled.
Sample links;

Thanks, Nick
Old 04.03.2016, 19:05
Community Manager

Seems like the error is caused by Cloudflare which is used by the multihoster "zevera.com" through which you are trying to download uploaded.net links.
So it is definitly not an uploaded.net issue but more a Zevera and/or Cloudflare issue.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 09.03.2016, 20:18
DSL Light User

Updated jdownloader 2 beta today and the uploaded plugin no longer displays the sha1 value or performs a crc check. Uploaded files added before the update still have sha1 and jd2 performs a crc.
Old 10.03.2016, 17:27
Community Manager

Log and example links please.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 30.03.2016, 04:37
jtcgiants56

Default Uploaded.net premium account issue

When going to download a uploaded.net file it's saying "account missing. I know my premium account is not expired. Also, these files are avaible to download for free users, so not sure why it's not reverting to the free download version either. Tried on a couple uploaded files with the same issue.

Using jdownload 2 beta.

Link example is **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by jtcgiants56; 30.03.2016 at 05:40.
Old 30.03.2016, 06:57
English Supporter

Please upload the log with debug mode enabled in advanced settings.
Old 30.03.2016, 10:00
JD Manager

Enough premium traffic available? Account enabled? Is the checkbox "use premium accounts" above the accounts enabled?
Old 31.03.2016, 01:48
jtcgiants56

Quote:
Enough premium traffic available? Account enabled? Is the checkbox "use premium accounts" above the accounts enabled?
Unchecked and rechecked use premium accounts and did the newest jdwonloader update. Works now. This can be closed.
Old 31.03.2016, 10:26
JD Manager

@jtcgiants56: Thanks for the feedback!