JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 08.04.2014, 23:09
JD Legend

Red face Calling All JD Community Opinions: Putdrive/Zevera

Hi

I currently use "real-debrid" and "OLget" multihosters and like them both, but lately their service has been up/down quite a bit. I thought I may need a bit of a change.

Ive discovered a couple new ones (I know Zevera is a bit older) that I guess has been around for a year (PutL) and I'm very tempted to check em out but i thought Id get everyone personal opinions directly here from the JD community (random reviews on the web dont cut it) And u guys here really know a lot more about this multihost stuff more then some random dude on the net lol

I need as many of u as possible to truly tell me not only ur opinion of both "Zevera" and the newish one "Putdrive" multihosters, but also how well both work with JD2 specifically. And ur replies dont need to be extensive (if u dont want), just straight up no like is all thats needed here lol.

I m not looking for a box review but real experienced opinions working with these two multihosters. So far RD and OLget are the best Ive seen to date (and ive looked hard!) but like I said I may be looking for a change/addition.

Thxs guys....look forward to hearing this
Old 08.04.2014, 23:32
Community Manager

Keep in mind that 99,99% of multihost issues are no JD issues but usually server errors on the multihost side.
Of course JDs multihost plugins can still have bugs.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 09.04.2014, 01:09
JD Legend

Thats fine I just want to hear about ppls overall experiences with the services along with how seamless they work with JD2 ie connection delays/DL speeds/reliable service of hosts etc.

Also privacy (secure networks/SSL?)

Opinions please.....I wanna hear about experiences mostly
Old 09.04.2014, 04:31
English Supporter

did you search the forum at all before making this thread? you could get a general gist of Zevera platform/support by reading all the posts. To me its one of the worst multihoster providers around, though just my opinion.

There API backend is really poorly coded, they use a tonne of redirects in order to wait for download to be handled and served to user/download client. This really slows down and messes with download managers. Either your link is downloadable or it's not. They should return error when it's not, vs leaving clients hanging.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 09.04.2014, 07:16
JD Legend

Thxs for the opinion/view thats all im really looking for...this is good info. And it true i have heard some bad things about Zevera and now i know about this backend stuff it even makes me more skeptical.

Ya i did do a little searching around the forums but its kinda alll over the place....made this tread to kinda bring it all together and get current/up to date opinions.

Im actually most interested in ppls views on the newish "Putdrive" the site looks real professional and neat but i also need to know about reliability/speeds etc for them....they r kinda the new big multihoster on the block (they seem to even have more host support then real-debrid)

Thxs Raz

Last edited by MrGonzo; 09.04.2014 at 07:19. Reason: add
Old 10.04.2014, 00:39
echo

well...
I've been using zevera for 24 hours.....
haven't got 1 file to download yet
(using JD2 or directly from their website)
I think you'll guess my opinion
echo
Old 10.04.2014, 05:54
JD Legend

Another thumbs down for Zervera....ok then thxs echo.

Any views on Putdrive out there? Anyone use putdrive? Ive heard they have slow DLs....this true?
Old 10.04.2014, 08:54
JD Legend

I like premiumize.me, it's very fast, but supports not too much hosts.
Old 10.04.2014, 12:54
JD Legend

Ya I've looked into them, ur right they dont have too many supported hosts. Im kinda goin for the big fish here cause whats the point if a multihoster doesnt have the hosts u want.

thxs for the input
Old 26.11.2014, 20:57
JD Alpha

Too bad I didn't research before buying Zevera premium access (1 month). They're a joke.

On their Hoster Status page, they have an impressive list of supported sites and claim that most of them work, but the information is either deliberately incorrect or constantly outdated. Besides from uploaded.net, I hardly managed to download anything (with JD2) in two days, and even that site is not reliable.

I was very satisfied with premiumize, but their list of supported sites has become less interesting recently, with filepost having been dropped and many downloads now being upped on nitroflare.

Last edited by Bloomdido; 26.11.2014 at 21:01.
Old 26.11.2014, 21:01
Community Manager

Note that even though JD uses APIs for most of the multihost implementations, site-and API of a multihost are usually connected to the same backend so if there are issues, you will also have them in JD2

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 22.12.2014, 16:54
bager1us

Thumbs up

Stay away from Zevera at all costs.
I've tried lots of these multihosters and most of them are not working.
In terms of quality, premiumize is top. But their host number is going down all the time, sad to say.
My 1-year account with them is near the end and I am checking my options as we speak.
There are 2 new kids on the block right now (offcloud and putdrive) and they seem pretty good in terms of quality, not as good as premiumize, but pretty good, especially offcloud.
I am weighting my options for the next year, I will keep checking them for a month before I make a final decision.

cheers
bager1us
Old 23.12.2014, 14:33
Community Manager

Well putdrive is not exactly new.
As you can see here there are a lot of multihosters on the market:
birnchen.dyndns.info/index.php?s=list_Multi_Hoster
(We do not (yet) support all of them but all popular ones.)
From what I noticed, the German multihosts are pretty reliable - you will usually not find a multihosts which supports 100+ hosts with all hosts active and working.

EDIT
But I agree, zevera is- and was never good

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.02.2015, 14:32
pleomax

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Well putdrive is not exactly new.
As you can see here there are a lot of multihosters on the market:
(We do not (yet) support all of them but all popular ones.)
From what I noticed, the German multihosts are pretty reliable - you will usually not find a multihosts which supports 100+ hosts with all hosts active and working.

EDIT
But I agree, zevera is- and was never good

GreeZ psp
Can you kindly suggest me about multihosters? I was not able to figure out which multihosts to choose.

So, can you tell me which multihosts should I buy from and does it support these 3 hosters: uploaded.net, rapidgator & nitroflare.com?

Last edited by pleomax; 19.02.2015 at 15:06.
Old 19.02.2015, 16:31
JD Manager

No multihoster supports uploaded good/at all. They started blocking those services.You're better with an original account
Old 22.02.2015, 00:10
mrjackburton

Putdrive is an awful service, STAY FAR AWAY. Downloading files from hosters never worked for me, downloading torrents is SO SLOW. Customer service is all too happy to lie about what refund requests they receive, and will scam you out of your money even if you request a refund within hours. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, I did.
Old 28.02.2015, 23:56
bager1us

After the massive uploaded bans and rapidgator strictly caps the map is changing in multihosters.
Premiumize used to be the "dream come true" service but it is pretty much dead right now, I don't know if the can revive in the future.
The most stable in my opinion right now are Linksnappy and real-debrid, if you have to choose from the big/popular ones. Offcloud is relatively new but seems to be working ok.

cheers
bager1us
Old 06.03.2015, 05:25
richardstevenhack

Well, I just installed JDownloader and came here to try to find out why Zevera and Putdrive aren't being used by it. So I did a search first and here I am with virtually everyone saying these two are worthless - which is kinda what I've concluded after trying to use directly over the last two days.

I'll tell you who I used to use and will use again: BRapid. Their list of hosts isn't that long - around 40-50 depending on which ones are working at any given time. And they have occasional issues with the two I use most: Uploaded and Rapidgator. Rapidgator has a quota on it and when that runs out, you're stuck until the next day. Uploaded will occasionally stop but then it works again an hour or so later (I've no idea why.) Uploadable is hit and miss. I haven't tried many of the others.

The problem with BRapid is that they've lost their credit card processing again. They lost it last year but regained it. Now it's gone again. So you can only get them via various wire transfer methods. They've opened a Paypal method this week which I'm going to use but that takes 3-7 days or more for Paypal to send an overseas payment and for BRapid to process it manually.

But the service is infinitely better than Putdrive or Zevera. I just tried downloading a 350MB TV show as a test on Zevera from their Web page and it will take 1.5 to 2 HOURS to download at my 6Mbps DSL speed which is ridiculous. With BRapid that file would come in 15 minutes or so. It looks like I can download my ebooks and magazines at a decent speed with them but large files, no go.

And I can't make them work with JDownloader so far. I had a hell of a time installing JDownloader as the WebInstaller simply froze every time. So I downloaded the JD2 jar file and that works. I run openSUSE 13.2 Linux with the openjdk Java, so I just installed the Oracle Java, but no change - still can't get JDownlader to use either Putdrive or Zevera. The log shows the Java socket closes unexpectedly.

So I'm pretty much stuck with slow downloads until BRapid comes back online for me.

But I'd give BRapid a try if you can get them paid. They've worked well for me for the past year or so.

Last edited by richardstevenhack; 06.03.2015 at 05:27.
Old 02.09.2015, 16:44
bager1us

Hi psp

I just noticed that this useful list

is not working any more.
Do you have any idea if and where we can find such kind of information about multihosters now, apart form the JD2 board relevant topic with the supported multihosters?

Thanks
bager1us
Old 02.09.2015, 20:56
Community Manager

No sorry.

Spoiler:

Quote: