JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 15.09.2018, 18:27
Tornado

Exclamation

A virus in JD2 ???

:confused:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Just when i close JD2, that message appear ?!
Old 17.09.2018, 11:17
JD Manager

JDownloader writes html source to logs in case there has been issues during download and that's the case here.
Logs are flushed when buffer is full or when you close JDownloader.
Your AV finds *bad html* in this log/text file and reports it.

You can either put JDownloader on exclude list or just the logs folder (just text files).
Old 23.12.2018, 19:00
Black Hole

Love JD2 my.jdownloader remote access

I'm on a Xmas trip and set up my Linux JD2 thru my.jdownloader (web plugin) and tested it before I left. I didn't test it completely before I left as I discovered that the add links pop-up dialog box is too tall for my laptop screen, resulting the bottom being clipped (can't see the Continue button). I thought I was going to have to download via the laptop's installed version of JD2.

But, I discovered that when I right-click on the selected text, I see an option to send the link to JD2 to let it do the downloading. I thought that it meant to the running local JD2. Instead, I discovered that it sent the link to the remote JD2. Perfect, as that got around the pop-up bug (separately reported).

Needless to say I am very impressed with the my.jdownloader application. Two thumbs up to the developers. I'd do more thumbs up, but I only have the two.

Thanks for the app, it has been a great help while I am away from home.

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year.

[Oops! This belongs in the separate myJD2 feedback page.]

Last edited by MrVideo; 23.12.2018 at 19:56.
Old 18.06.2019, 01:42
Official 9kw.eu Support

Ich weiß nicht ob es in den 56 Seiten schonmal erwähnt wurde.

Ich vermisse im JD2 vorallem eine Anzeige was genau der Linkgrabber gerade macht, wie im JD1 vorhanden war. Nur ein Icon rechts unten im JD2 ist wenig und bei mehreren Vorgängen ist ein Abbruch davon eher ein Ratespiel.
Old 18.06.2019, 10:01
JD Manager

@thecoder2012: könnte man als Tooltip realisieren, zb
Aber welche Information genau stellst du dir da vor? Zb die Plugins/Links welche gerade in diesem Job verarbeitet werden bzw welche Plugins gerade am werkeln sind?
Old 18.06.2019, 13:19
Official 9kw.eu Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@thecoder2012: könnte man als Tooltip realisieren, zb
Aber welche Information genau stellst du dir da vor? Zb die Plugins/Links welche gerade in diesem Job verarbeitet werden bzw welche Plugins gerade am werkeln sind?
Ja das würde vollkommen reichen. Also damit man die aktuellen Crawlervorgänge unterscheiden kann. Insbesondere wenn man "Don't show this again" (linkgrabber fenster/Crawling for Downloads) angeklickt hat.

Zusätzliche Informationen dagegen sind auch immer willkommen, muss man weniger in der Log nachschauen.

In dem Bild (icons rechts unten im JD) kann ich nicht unterscheiden welcher Vorgang es nun tatsächlich ist.

Last edited by thecoder2012; 18.06.2019 at 13:25.
Old 18.06.2019, 14:53
JD Manager

Also das Icon unterscheidet sich schonmal bzgl Quelle, also CnL, Clipboard, AddLinks und co. Weitere Infos würde ich dann irgendwie in den Tooltip packen
Old 20.05.2022, 01:02
Tornado

Hello, with uptobox i have, almost all the time, issue that make a connection error and i need to wait 5 minutes...
For a file of 30GB i have 5-7 times this connection error.

Can i change that "5 minutes" to less ?

Because if i disable the file and enable the file, the download restart instantly.
Old 20.05.2022, 11:07
JD Manager

@jdboy6: please provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post logID. There is a reason/cause for the connection issues and that one should be fixed. If the engine of your car breaks every minute, the solution is not to turn on again and again and again but look for the reason of the engine failure
Old 22.05.2022, 09:28
Tornado

The log will contain all my links that i keep ?

My issue is simple, if a file is big enough in GB, i'll lost the connection with uptobox server.

But my question is not "why i get a connection problem" but "how change the 5 minutes counter to less, until the download resume".
Old 23.05.2022, 14:01
JD Manager

@jdboy6: yes, the log will contain your downloads and their errors. but you can also just restart JDownloader and just download a single file and wait for the error/issue to happen and then create a log. That way it's small and only contains a single download with error.
Old 23.05.2022, 14:02
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdboy6 View Post
But my question is not "why i get a connection problem" but "how change the 5 minutes counter to less, until the download resume".
I'm sorry but there is no way to further lower this timeout at the moment to prevent DDOS the server. There is no way if this issue caused by your side or remote side and lowering timeout and just retrying again and again won't do good if the issue is at remote side. That's why we're asking for logs in order to see what really has happened and check possible causes and solve/fix those instead.