JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 12.06.2019, 01:50
Modem User

Default Youtube: Skipped - Account is missing

I've fired up some links from YT as usual today and all of them show Account is missing.

I've disabled and enabled premium account usage, didn't help.

I've tried adding an account for Youtube, couldn't do it (popup: cannot add account because premium account).
Old 12.06.2019, 03:15
SpaceCadet

I have the same issue :/
Old 12.06.2019, 10:52
Baby Loader

Default Same here

I have the same issue
Old 12.06.2019, 11:11
JD Manager

see here
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...postcount=3104
Old 12.06.2019, 18:52
KL98rrr

I'm also experiencing this same issue. 6/12/19
Old 12.06.2019, 19:16
JD Manager

Please see my post above
Old 19.06.2019, 18:15
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
see here
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Hi Jiaz and forum. First post here. I read what was posted by others and your post about this issue...I'm still having problems with this error with Youtube. Just on some videos.Others download fine.

I'm running Feb 2019 build of Jdownloader on a Win Vista desktop using Chrome and Firefox up to their limits on Win Vista.is this the latest update of Jdownloader I have installed in my computer .I remember I had updated JD awhile back and revert to the last working built that works in this computer...

whats it mean by account is missing. Who's account is missing.Me or the other Youtuber

.Also noticed in the file size box in the Link-grabber says unknown size.I try to do a "Check Online Status" and no file size update happens.

Was this solved or still being worked on to get the bugs out...

Sorry for the long post but rather have all the info and details then very little info.

Thanks in advance..And thanks for a great download program...
Old 19.06.2019, 18:17
JD Manager

Please provide example links. Links that require being logged in (eg age restriction) are currently not working because of broken/unstable account login
Old 20.06.2019, 03:19
Giga Loader

Hi Jiaz .thanks for the fast response .OK understand age logins are not working and you guys are looking into it.Never had to do that before at these channels.I'm almost 60 so I should have no problems .LOL.........

So everything on my side with JDownloader is OK.

Hate to look for a Youtube downloader since JD2 works great on Youtube.

OK .Here's a couple I tried the other night that got me scratching my head and said whats happening..

3 not working links from Stevie Nicks channel.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Heres OK link from the Match Game Productions channel is fine and downloading now...All of his/her links are OK.

This ship channel works OK.Other links OK.

This for a friend .Not Me.LOL...Sorry to post it here delete it here after checked out...Some other videos work on this channel and some that I downloaded for him a few weeks ago were downloaded fine.

This link not working with JD2.

Thanks for your hard work and time.
Old 21.06.2019, 14:50
JD Manager

@wppcproductions: please make sure your JDownloader is up2date. all links tested okay. In case it still doesn't work, please provide a debug log. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader. try to add/download and create a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here
Old 22.06.2019, 06:27
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@wppcproductions: please make sure your JDownloader is up2date. all links tested okay. In case it still doesn't work, please provide a debug log. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader. try to add/download and create a log, see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... and post shown logID here

Hi Jiaz. Your first sentence was the magic words.."please make sure your JDownloader is up2date".

My bad here .I just have make sure it gets updated all the time. Auto update.

All links with problems before are working.

This is a good note to all users .Please make sure your JDownloader is up2date when using Jdownloader .After that .Come here if issues arise after Update ...

I want to say thanks for your time Jiaz for the help.
Old 24.06.2019, 10:33
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback and you're welcome
Old 17.12.2019, 04:36
rmddmr

Default also youtube login error

hello,

I too am having a youtube account error. it says that i need to login. When I input my login credentials in Account Manager, I get the error 'cannot add account because premium account.' im not sure what that means or what I have to do. the files in question may have an age restriction on them but im not sure if its the same in all cases.

thank you
rmddmr