JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 02.12.2012, 19:17
LarryLeisure

Hallo,

warum gibts beim JD2 nicht mehr den Info-Bereich am unteren Ende. Die Übersicht mit den Werten wie der gesamte Fortschritt oder die Zeit, bis alle Packete geladen sind war sehr praktisch. Das fehlt wirklich.
Weiterhin finde ich es unpraktisch, dass die Angaben über die Anzahl der Verbindungen, Geschwindigkeitslimit usw. nur noch über einen Button mit extra Dialog zu erreichen sind.
Old 03.12.2012, 10:42
clown3

Ist der "Stop after current" Button wieder vorgesehen? Den fand ich immer ganz nützlich. Sonst bin ich bisher sehr zufrieden mit JD 2.
Old 03.12.2012, 13:17
Ehrenmitglied

Diese ganzen Buttons sind für die Final vorgesehen.
Das ist momentan immer noch eine Beta, da können schon mal gewisse Sachen nicht gehen, oder fehlen.;)
Old 06.12.2012, 14:39
kimmi1206

I don't know if there is an advanced option to do it, but I had try to create a filter to hide or skip links that already are in the Downloads list, but at the filter rule i don't find any option.
So please add this feature in the "File" list of the Filter Rule.

A history of links make easy to see if a new links is already downloaded. Also you can add the option to skip downloaded links.

Add to Youtube plugin settings a option to Grab the Highest resolution.

Last edited by kimmi1206; 07.12.2012 at 17:54. Reason: Mehrfachpost
Old 06.12.2012, 21:00
ReXTaR

I noticed a couple of interesting things with the JD2 ... first in the list of downloads, to drag links to the same package, the links must be in the default order of JD2 ... ie if I choose the column name and ordered in ascending or descending order (the links are colored in yellow), then I can not drag and drop ... I have to chop another column, until the links are blank again ... In short, my links should be in disarray so you can move them package ....
second ... also the order of links ... I have a habit of having all my links in one package, I noticed that it has improved the arrangement when one performs several packages ... but in the JD1, to sort by file name all links, and then ordenabas per server, the links were sorted ascending or descending, while per server ...
some pictures of what I say ... ordered per server but the links are not sorted by name .. part09, part01, part05, etc ...
Attached Thumbnails
no arrastra cuando ordenado.JPG   si arrastra cuando no ordenado.JPG   ordenando por default.JPG   ordenando por nombre.JPG   ordenando por servidor.JPG  

Old 12.12.2012, 19:06
ultramann

i'd like an option to disable anticaptcha, so captcha trader etc are able to be disabled.
Old 13.12.2012, 17:24
JD Addict

Default Please restore option for JD2 to create DL folder as soon as link goes on DL list

Please! I really need this. JD1 would do it; at least make it optional on JD2.

Though the actual download may not start for hours or days, I always want to store a link to the download source, info about it etc as soon as it's on the Download list.

--> So I want the empty folder to be created immediately. In JD2 I now have to do that manually which is tiring. Please add this at least to Advanced Options.

Thanks,

Arbie
Old 16.12.2012, 15:04
muellaccount

Zuerst mal ein GROSSES Dankeschön für das Proggi hier. Egal wie viele Bugs das auch haben mag, hat mir schon viel Herumgeklicke usw. erspart. Einfach super, und ich schätze, konkurrenzlos ...

Verwende hier die v2 Beta 64bit mit Win 8 Pro 64. Benutze es praktisch nur mit Premium Accounts, ausser für einzelne Dateien.

Also Fehlfunktionen usw. konnte ich soweit keine feststellen, bei xxx GBs Downloads, was die Funktionalität angeht.

Gelungen finde ich
- die Option "Pakete nach Name sortieren". Ist hier allerdings per Default ("erster Klick") immer zuerst absteigend sortiert, denke müsste eher aufsteigend sein?
- auch das "nach Hoster aufteilen" oder ähnlich ist sehr sinnvoll
- Dass im Linksammler die Teile nun bestehen bleiben beim Schliessen&Wiedereröffnen
- Die direkte Editierbarkeit des Paketnamens durch anklicken.

Verbesserungswürdig finde ich
- Die Untermenüs im Dialog. Finde ich etwas Chichi. Ist soweit OK sonst für nicht so oft benutzter Kram, aber wichtige, oft verwendete Optionen wie "zurücksetzen" und "in neues Paket verschieben" sollten zuvorderst sofort erscheinen, ohne dass man sich "durchwählen" muss, finde ich.
- Das Verschieben der einzelnen Einträge im Download-Tab. Etwas frickelig, würde ich mal meinen, greift oft nicht, es braucht oft 2 oder 3 Anläufe, bis das File "gepackt" ist und verschoben werden kann. Die Lösung mit den Verschiebe"pfeilen" in v1 fand ich besser, weil das geht damit auf Anhieb und vorallem schneller, wenn man ganze Pakete von Files in der Liste herum verschieben will.

Das wars dann auch schon. Weiter so.

Gruss

Last edited by muellaccount; 16.12.2012 at 15:08.
Old 16.12.2012, 15:58
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by muellaccount View Post
- Das Verschieben der einzelnen Einträge im Download-Tab. Etwas frickelig, würde ich mal meinen, greift oft nicht, es braucht oft 2 oder 3 Anläufe, bis das File "gepackt" ist und verschoben werden kann. Die Lösung mit den Verschiebe"pfeilen" in v1 fand ich besser, weil das geht damit auf Anhieb und vorallem schneller, wenn man ganze Pakete von Files in der Liste herum verschieben will.
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...990#post225990

Last edited by oEFLKQzikCqw; 16.12.2012 at 16:01.
Old 16.12.2012, 17:08
muellaccount

Quote:
Originally Posted by oEFLKQzikCqw View Post
Super, danke. Die sind ja doch eher tief vergraben ... Wenn es die dann in der final wieder gibt, umso besser.

Gruss
Old 22.12.2012, 12:47
kimmi1206

Default make JD to automatic switch between another premium accounts instead free downloads

I have three premium accounts (real-debrid, multidown and simply-debrid) but sometimes there are offline hosters in real-debrid that at the same time those hosters are online in simply-debrid. But when JD try to download a link that fails in a premium service, JD switch to free download. So, please, make that JD automatically switch to another premium account.

Also, you can add an option for automatic retry and reset any fail download, so I would not have to reset all the incomplete downloads to prevent in CRC errors.

Last edited by kimmi1206; 25.12.2012 at 21:02.
Old 22.12.2012, 16:51
Kitrista

I didnt try JD2 yet but what I didnt like in old JD was that I couldnt choose which Plugins I wanted to install (by the Update) and which not, cuz 90% of them I didnt need anyways, so it would be cool if you customize that in JD2. And please let JD2 have his own Java too so I dont have to install it, thanks guys ^^
Old 22.12.2012, 16:57
Community Manager

The plugins will always all be there because some depend on others.
Also, more plugins will NOT slow down JD in case thats what you think.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 26.12.2012, 04:31
Raven8r

Default history, target folder

1. JD had a button that opened your default folder.
  2. It kept a log of each days use.

I like JD2 better, because it opens zips and it starts up, ready
to work in 5 seconds.The deep link option is nice, and the experimental
free user tokens for uploaded.to work perfectly.

sometiimes when you change presets for a new DL, like the archive password,
the words inside the box stay there when you paste.
I suggest just an icon with the letters 'PW', and a blank box.

Thanks for all you do!
Old 27.12.2012, 03:34
DSL User

anstatt bei mehrere mirrors einfach datei zu überspringen versucht die gleiche datei nochmal runterzuladen nur vom anderen mirror. egal ob mit premium4.me oder ohne multihoster/premium accounts.
auch zeigt mir jd2 gerne an das die gleiche datei gleichzeitig von 2 mirrors ladet aber nur eine part datei im ordner.
leider hat dieser bug wenig priorität...
Old 27.12.2012, 12:22
JD Legend

Lass vorm Download den Onlinestatus schecken.
Old 27.12.2012, 13:36
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by oEFLKQzikCqw View Post
Lass vorm Download den Onlinestatus schecken.
Wenn du mich meinst, der Linksammler checkt doch immer den Onlinestatus oder muss man im Tab Download nochmal checken lassen? wenn ja wie oft? bei jeden JD2 starten oder reicht einmal?
Old 27.12.2012, 13:46
JD Legend

Für gerade aus dem Linksammler in die Downloadliste übernommen bis zum Neustart des JD nicht nötig, in der Downloadliste, nach jedem JD-Start erneut
Old 28.12.2012, 22:50
Perry

Die JD 2 Beta ist schon wirklich nice.

Was ich mir sehr sehnlichst momentan wünsche ist:
1) Das Webinterface
2) Überwachung von bestimmten Ordnern auf DLC's
3) Die Aufgaben, also tue dies wenn jenes passiert

Wäre schon schwer nice wenn diese sachen noch kommen =) (natürlich eher morgen als übermorgen :D)
Old 29.12.2012, 01:34
Ehrenmitglied

Zu 1 ich glaube da ist jemand an der Sache dran.
Zu 2 und 3 das wird erst möglich sein, wenn jemand wieder einen Eventmanager schreibt.