JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 08.06.2018, 11:21
JD Manager

you can do that for every vmoptions file, yes
Old 09.06.2018, 13:35
JD Addict

I changed the .vmoptions files and when I start up it took a long time to load up and start downloads. It also wasn't responding to the start downloads command in linkgrabber. I entered my previous settings to see if that would still work and the linkgrabber list is now gone. I tried to load the biggest zip file for linkgrabber with load container and it didn't do anything. Backup files did nothing too. I just want to get back the original settings and linkgrabber list.
I backed up the zip file that was the biggest size and there's a few backup files too. I added the log file here

09.06.18 15.50.30 <--> 09.06.18 16.02.01 jdlog://0044954433151/

Last edited by Matts76; 12.06.2018 at 01:55. Reason: added info
Old 14.06.2018, 08:25
JD Addict

Tonight I went back to the 1g setting and no more slow start but links are still gone in linkgrabber. I renamed the zip file that should have them to the highest number too and no luck. I did try to open the zip and it said it was broken and showed one file in it compared to the download ones which have many. I tried to open one of those backup files with wordpad and it opened but it was all in code.

Is there anyway to restore the linkgrabber list that I had from the backup files?

Last edited by Matts76; 15.06.2018 at 00:09. Reason: add info
Old 15.06.2018, 10:45
Junior Loader

Hello Mats76, please let me make ONE Post in german please, i have the same prob here in Germany, but i cant unpack the rar file.....GRRRRR

JIAZ, ich weiß man soll nicht englische und deutsche Threads zusammenwürfeln zumal es unfair den englischen Usern gegenüber ist, aber ich habe jetzt STUNDEN zugebracht auf der Suche nach einer Lösung, denn seit 1 oder 2 Monaten kann ich aus der ZDF Mediathek nichts mehr runterladen wegen der Fehlermeldung "Übersprungen-ffprobe fehlt". Nach ewigem hin und her ud suchen und zig neuinstallationen von jdownloader, k-lite codec pack und ffmpeg und was weiß ich nicht alles bin ich hier gelandet und lese das, was ich die ganze Zeit vermutet habe: ffmpeg wird unter WinXP wohl seit neuestem nicht mehr supportet.
Jetzt hab ich zufällig diesen Thread - nach tausenden - hier gefunden und mich gefreut, aber: Ich kann die von dir oben verlinkte rar Datei mit den alten ffmpeg Dateien nicht entpacken. Jedesmal kommt die Fehlermeldung von WinRar "unbekannte Methode".
ICH KRIEG DIE KRISE !!!

Kannst du mir das mal entpacken, neu packen, und neu hier verlinken?
DANKE
Dann sehe ich weiter......

Ich hab ein geklontes altes Betriebssystem, zuletzt gesichert vor 2 Monaten und auch jdowenloader auf dem Stand von vor ungefähr 2 Monaten. Seit dem nicht benutzt. Als ich das heute früh startete, funktionierte der download aus der ZDF-Mediathek wieder einwandfrei. Ich wollte den Fehler eingrenzen zum upgedateten JDownloader auf dem anderen System. So wusste ich, es liegt nicht an einem Fehler im System. Aber als ich den Jdownloader schloß, aktualisierte er sich .....und prompt funzen die downloads nun auch hier nicht mehr.
Im jdownlaod ordner >tools>windows>ffmpeg>i386 sind aber die ffmpeg dateien alle noch vom Stand Juni 2017. ???? Also kann es doch DARAN, also dass die Dateien angeblich aktualisiert wurden, nicht liegen ?
Vielleicht stimmt da was im ZDF PlugIn oder der Ansteuerung des ffmpeg s nicht.?

Wie auch immer, kannst du mir die oben von dir verlinkte rar Datei neu packen?
Dann probiere ich erstmal weiter.

Vielen Dank schonmal.

Man müsste ein rollback sämtlicher Aktualisierungen machen können .....

Last edited by Vanillo; 15.06.2018 at 10:50.
Old 15.06.2018, 11:34
Junior Loader

STOP =))

I have saved my old files before reinstall but forgot it looool. jDownloader works again now.
Du musst nichts für mich tun Jiaz =)
Das einzige was ich nicht verstanden habe: Unter den erweiterten Einstellungen des JDownloaders den Pfad zu den ffmpeg Dateien umbenennen, um zukünftiges updaten zu verhindern, habe ich das richtig verstanden? Aber dann werden die doch nicht ordnungsgemäß geladen? Oder soll ich den Standardordner umbenennen und dann den Pfad dahon auch ändern?

Altewr bin ich froh das der Scheiss wieder geht *schwitz* 8 STUNDEN vergeudet
Old 15.06.2018, 19:38
JD Manager

@Matts76: On Post 21, where JD is slow...JD got limited to 256mb of memory and that caused all the issues
In Post 22 you've increased memory again but JDownloader doesn't auto import older backup files. you can easily drag/drop them back into JDownloader or use the load container feature. You can also copy the .backup file back to name without .back and make it have the highest number (this will enforce JDownloader to read this file). JDownloader must not be running when you do this!
Old 15.06.2018, 19:42
JD Manager

@Vanillo:
rwijnsma.home.xs4all.nl/files/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-N-86763-g341f012-win32-static_legacy.7z
ist eine 7Zip Datei Also bitte mit 7Zip entpacken
Alternativ kannst du auch die ffmpeg und ffprobe von dem Clone nehmen.
Das alte ffmpeg von deinem Clone ist noch eine Version welche noch unter WinXP/Vista läuft, aber ich hab vor kurzem eine aktuallisierte Version eingespielt, welche leider nicht mehr die genannten Systeme unterstützt und daher von Hand auf eine ältere Version gedowngraded werden müssen.
Old 15.06.2018, 19:44
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillo View Post
Das einzige was ich nicht verstanden habe: Unter den erweiterten Einstellungen des JDownloaders den Pfad zu den ffmpeg Dateien umbenennen, um zukünftiges updaten zu verhindern, habe ich das richtig verstanden? Aber dann werden die doch nicht ordnungsgemäß geladen? Oder soll ich den Standardordner umbenennen und dann den Pfad dahon auch ändern?
Du kannst entweder die ffmpeg/ffprobe im JDownloader selbst ersetzten. Aber dann werden diese Dateien beim nächstem Update bei dem diese Dateien geändert werden, ersetzt. Um das zu verhindern, einfach die Dateien an einen anderen Ort ablegen und dann in den Profieinstellungen diesen Ort angeben und dann werden diese auch nicht durch zukünftige Updates überschrieben.
Old 15.06.2018, 20:33
JD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@Matts76: On Post 21, where JD is slow...JD got limited to 256mb of memory and that caused all the issues
In Post 22 you've increased memory again but JDownloader doesn't auto import older backup files. you can easily drag/drop them back into JDownloader or use the load container feature. You can also copy the .backup file back to name without .back and make it have the highest number (this will enforce JDownloader to read this file). JDownloader must not be running when you do this!

I'll have to give this a try when I get home and let you know.
Old 17.06.2018, 05:03
JD Addict

I tried this but no luck. I'm not sure how you mean rename the backup file without the back. I Did request a team viewer session.
Old 17.06.2018, 19:35
Tornado

You need to replace the content of the folder ?

"JDownloader 2.0\tools\Windows\ffmpeg\i386"

With the files you gave to us from the "ffmpeg-N-86763-g341f012-win32-static_legacy.7z"
Old 17.06.2018, 19:39
Tornado

So, ok, i replace the two files and it's working, but we replace 200KB files with 55MB files ???
Old 17.06.2018, 20:18
Tornado

interesting exchange for people who use Windows XP !

In german is too difficult to follow.

But, im curious to know if you will stop windows XP support ?

I gave an answer about ffmpeg -> https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=77660

And finally i used other ffmpeg.exe file from last update of JD2 with a ffmpeg.exe who work from 3 august of 2017

i just replaced:

ffmpeg.exe
ffprobe.exe

And i erased everything else that i found in the folder:

"JDownloader 2.0\tools\Windows\ffmpeg\i386"

every time i'm thinking about updating JD2, i ask myself if it is a good idea, when everything work well !

So please, if you think about stopping XP support, don't forget to inform us.

Old 18.06.2018, 01:53
JD Addict

Hopefully it will always be available for XP. I heard a lot of people still use XP as well.
Old 18.06.2018, 12:58
JD Manager

@jdboy: the old files where static ones (no external dll, all in exe) and the updated ones share the dll and that's why the new exe are very small.
Old 18.06.2018, 14:30
JD Manager

@jdboy6 and Matts76: We did not stop supporting XP. JDownloader runs on Java which runs on your OS. So as long as you find a supported/working java version, then JDownloader should run on it as well. That's why JDownloader runs on nearly any hardware/system that supports Java, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...bedded-devices

@jdboy6: I recommend to place the old/working version to a different folder than the default JDownloader one and update the paths in Settings-Advanced Settings-search for ffmpeg/ffprobe instead of placing into default folder. That way you keep your working one and not risk the next ffmpeg update to replace your custom ffmpeg binaries instead.
Old 19.06.2018, 00:45
Tornado

But why you upgrade ffmpeg if it still working ?
(otherwise, i keep a copy somewhere, and i will restore if the problem come again)
Old 19.06.2018, 11:24
JD Manager

@jdboy6: it's working fine for *most* of the streams but there are also some sites that rely on newer container/codec features that are failing/unsupported with old ffmpeg and thus the download fails. also updated ffmpeg has updated error handling that can help with some broken stream segments.
Old 28.06.2018, 21:42
JD Legend

So I downloaded and installed the static build and it works again, on WinXP.

Since the ffmpeg files that were in the JD folder were dated 21 May 2018, obviously JD installed them with a recent update.

Will JD install new shared builds in place of these in the next update, and break it again?
Old 28.06.2018, 22:12
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweilo View Post
Will JD install new shared builds in place of these in the next update, and break it again?
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...84&postcount=4