JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 28.06.2018, 19:12
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by riker1971 View Post
Thinking that google is unable to let their own captcha to be solved in their own chrome browser, was not in my mind.
I guess it's either an issue or they are fine tuning/tightening up the security/preparing an update...
Old 29.06.2018, 07:21
Wind Gust

i don't think it's google problem

i tried to download a file from oboom with JD2 and it gives endless captcha loops, if i tried to do the same in google browser with JD plugin installed it gives the same captcha loops. i tried it in another browser, firefox without the JD plugin installed or chrome incognito mode (without jd plugin) and the captcha was easy.

i believe it is the plugin that is causing the problem. google maybe making it harder for JD users.

example link
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 29.06.2018, 09:59
JD Manager

The browser extension doesn't kick in/is in use on normal websites and I doubt that there is a way to *detect* extensions without the extension want to be detected, else it would be easy to detect/block adblocker extension.
Also it happens for me with browser with no extension installed.
Old 29.06.2018, 10:02
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewace View Post
i tried to do the same in google browser with JD plugin installed it gives the same captcha loops. i tried it in another browser, firefox without the JD plugin installed or chrome incognito mode (without jd plugin) and the captcha was easy.
The issue is not the captcha loops. The issue is that many captchas will show up (more than usual) and even when marked as okay by Google a few seconds later those captchas are wrong again and that causes the plugin to retry and show up a new captcha round.

Using the extension in incognito/private mode *might* provide easier/less Captcha but that's not what the issue is about
Old 29.06.2018, 11:13
Black Hole

Incognito/Private mode with the extension causes mine to instantly get blocked by Google for "Sending Automated Requests". The block usually lifts after an hour.
Old 29.06.2018, 11:15
JD Manager

Thanks for sharing your findings also very strange. Must also be new. I've never had *Sending automated* since october last year
Old 29.06.2018, 16:28
Wind Gust

I'm using Private Mode in Firefox since Yesterday and have never been blocked.
Strange.
Old 30.06.2018, 22:56
spevman

Still having the captcha issue.

Log:

27.06.18 01.15.05 <--> 30.06.18 14.55.01 jdlog://6782064433151/
Old 01.07.2018, 04:44
dheophe

I just found this news.
Quote:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Maybe it's related.
Old 01.07.2018, 19:47
Mega Loader

Default reCaptcha still an issue

I think this is compound problem

Captcha's increasingly impossible to get correct, is either Google problem or site setting security settings for recaptcha too high.

Does anyone have a customer support e-mail at google so we can start flooding them with complaints!! I just spent 20 minutes searching google support and came up with nothing.

Problem with constant looping is JD problem.

Upstore, Filefox (I haven't tried others) both loop even after getting green check when solving from JD. In browser, it takes 2 or 3 annoyingly complex tries but once I get a check, download is OK.
Old 03.07.2018, 10:13
JD VIP

The Google reCAPTCHA group get more and more negative entries:
groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/recaptcha
Funny thing: If I click on this link from this forum, I get redirected to a Google Forum Overview page, not directly to the reCAPTCHA part. Copy & paste this URL in your browser and you will land in the above reCAPTCHA forum.

Last edited by Jiaz; 03.07.2018 at 17:17.
Old 03.07.2018, 12:34
Baby Loader

At least I can confirm, that I have the same problem when acessing a filehost through browser without any plugin but JDownloader.

Strange thing: When I try Recaptcha demo at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo, I don't have any problem at all.

Last edited by GooRoo; 03.07.2018 at 12:40.
Old 03.07.2018, 17:20
JD Manager

@invisibleman78: The referrer hiding service *removes* the anchor and that's why you'll land in forum overview
Old 03.07.2018, 17:27
JD Manager

There are 3 types of issues:
1.) hard/many captcha rounds for a single captcha. even on normal websites
-> this seems to happen independant of JDownloader as I could reproduce the issue on normal browser usage myself without any extension/JDownloader being involved. But I could no longer reproduce it by today

2.) solved captchas returning tokens that google fail to confirm few secs later
-> this causes the *looping*. You solve a captcha. Google returns valid token. JDownloader wants to proceed and hoster validates the token and Google now tells the token is invalid. So new captcha... -> loop

3.) harder/more captchas with extension(for use with JDownloader) than normal download/visit in browser.
-> We're working on some ideas for future update of the extension and hope this update relieve the situation
Old 03.07.2018, 21:25
Super Loader

@Jiaz: Many thanks for summarising the three issues. That is spot on.
Old 03.07.2018, 22:43
Frontlader

I fail to download anything. I am using Chrome, I get the same captchas all over and then Jdownloader says "Plugin too" old, there must be a fix for that!
Old 03.07.2018, 22:58
Frontlader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf_grey91 View Post
Thanks for the advice.

Disabling browser extension and solving in JD worked for Fileboom and Keep2Share.

However, FileFox, FileJoker and Upstore are constantly running looping timers saying "Waiting for Captcha-Slot".
Cant get it to solve in JD, how do you set that up. Disabled all plugins apart from open Captchas in JD, but no Windows pop out. I also reset all the window settings for JD, nothing
Old 04.07.2018, 10:16
JD Adviser

Hardly imaginable they caused that by accident and stay unaware of for a week. Probably it's a reaction to (left unset and therefore) tensed privacy settings regarding GDPR. If you don't love google, they don't love you either.
Used another browser yesterday (k-meleon) and got regulary solvable captchas (by claiming a new IP) -- until today.

Last edited by dtr; 04.07.2018 at 10:19.
Old 04.07.2018, 11:59
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontlader View Post
I fail to download anything. I am using Chrome, I get the same captchas all over and then Jdownloader says "Plugin too" old, there must be a fix for that!
I have that issue with some hosts but not all. Filejoker and filefox, mostly. What happens is you solve the 3 sets of captchas, and then get a plugin outdated error. The next link, 3 captchas, download starts, Then wait the delay time, same thing happens. Then I have to reset the links manually. But not all the time- sometimes the download works 1st try (after solving the 3 rounds of captchas).

I have never had the issue where the captchas keep looping. It takes many rounds, but I always have managed to get the DLs started. Biggest issue is that it takes so long to solve some that other downloads captchas timeout never having actually popped the captcha dialog and I have to unskip them. Which is an issue with some hosts that count skipped captchas against your daily limit.
Old 04.07.2018, 13:18
JD Manager

@dabrown: please provide a log for the plugin error, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post shown logID here