JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Problems & Bug Reports

Old 04.10.2013, 19:35
JD Adviser

Default JD Crapping out on Safelinking.net links

not sure why, but recently, over the past few weeks (there may have been one JD update during that time), JD now comes to a complete halt when i copy safelinking.net links to the clipboard. just totally craps out. the dial at the bottom with the globe icon is red but the pie graph is only partially drawn.

i basically have to force-quit JD because, even after waiting patiently for over 5 minutes, nothing happens; no response or back-to-normal occurs.

but when i relaunch JD, the safelinking.net link that it choked on immediately shows up in the linkgrabber.

any suggestions?
Old 04.10.2013, 19:39
Spanish Supporter

Please, upgrade to JD2 (beta), and check how it works.

Edit: I think this is the cause: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...01&postcount=8

Installer for Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
|| JD2 x86 - x64 (Beta) ||

Installer for Mac
|| JD2 (Beta) ||

Installers for Linux
|| JD2 (Beta) x86 || <---> || JD2 (Beta) x64 ||

How to Create a Log
-» Click Here «-

¿Cómo crear un registro?
-» Click Aquí «-

Support Chat / Chat de Soporte
-» Click Here / Click Aquí «-

Old 10.10.2013, 08:52
JD Adviser

Thumbs down JD2? Really?

Well, I "upgraded" to JD2 beta, and as a User of JD since 2010, I can tell you, JD2 is NOT ready for prime time.

The only hoster I need JD2 for is Zevera...I know, it is a sham of a service, a bunch of frog wanna-be geeks who don't know the first thing about how to run a hosting service. I wouldn't be suprised if they're running this out of their apartment or basement. They're less than incompetent.

The major problem is, 60% of ALL JD2 downloads fail with CRC errors. Also, I have to CONSTANTLY babysit my DLs because the vast majority keep needing to be reset and/or resumed because they all give me "Redirectloop" "Temporarily Unavailable" or "Problem with Host" errors. ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

JD Nightly is my choice, even though it has a long list of problems to this day. JD2 is a step backwards. You would think it would be the opposite, even as a beta, but in my using it for the past month it has proven to be worse than horrible.
Old 10.10.2013, 10:00
English Supporter

choose a better multihoster and I'm sure most of those issues will go away.

I personally don't recommend Zevera or it's sister sites because service is subpar. No other multihoster, that I'm aware of has the issues, that they do. It's poorly designed and implemented leaving the customers with sour taste in there mouths. From the developer point of view, API and implementation JD2 uses, is the exact same as Nightly.

Comparing JD2 to Nightly outside of Zevera I never get CRC issues in either, go figure.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]