JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 14.02.2018, 16:38
Fibre Channel User

Default Recaptcha V2 blocks JDownloader "unusual Traffic"

Recaptcha V2 blocks JDownloader "unusual Traffic"
Try to answer 1 captcha click about 5 times the reload button cause there was unsolvable captchas(street signs) again, 2 times i answer right but google pretend its wrong. Now any other Request is blocked "unusual Traffic".
Cause its never happend without JDownloader i think google kicked out JD.

(No VPN, just 1 user on this IP no unusual Traffic(monitored))
Old 14.02.2018, 16:51
JD Manager

This will be fixed with upcomming update of the browser extension next week. I'm sorry but the developer is ill and will hopefully be healthy again by next week.
This happens when too many retries/captcha rounds within secific time happens
Old 28.03.2018, 11:01
Fibre Channel User

Your solution dont worked for Long. Some weeks it was better, then the captchas get more unsolveable again and today again "unusual Traffic" block.

The Request is not Random enough.
Old 28.03.2018, 11:19
JD Manager

We can check together via Teamviewer if you want, just contact us via support@jdownloader.org
What extension version are you using? Can you provide example links?
Old 29.03.2018, 19:22
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
We can check together via Teamviewer if you want, just contact us via support@jdownloader.org
What extension version are you using? Can you provide example links?
Tryed a older and the newest firefox plugin. Example Links? The problem occurs with Hosters that force Recaptcha V2. Cause Uploadet.to use V1 again, only share-online.biz are affected. Means you can use any share-online file for trying.
Old 03.04.2018, 18:56
JD Manager

We cannot reproduce the issue anymore since latest versions of the extension. That's why we are asking for Teamviewer to take a look at this together
Old 04.04.2018, 18:35
Fibre Channel User

You can ask any questions here, no email etc. is required for it.
It seems to happend if you click away unsolveable captchas "sgreet signs" with the Reload Button. Sometimes many comes in a Row. Google dont read Bugreports, so there is no way to fix Recaptcha V2. Only solution is NOT UPLOAD TO HOSTS THAT USE RECAPTCHA V2!!!

I already deleted cookies/change IP but the captchas get more and more
difficult. That "steet signs" never works is known. But too for "Automobile" and "Bus" it says often "try it again" but the Answer was 100% right. Share-Online/Uploaded/gstatic.com are allowed to send full Referer in Firefox.
Old 04.04.2018, 19:00
JD Manager

Street signs do work fine for me on third/forth time in my chrome browser. In Firefox they work on first time.
You are using normal ISP IP and no VPN/Proxy/Datacenter/TOR IP?
What you describe is absolut normal if google treats you as a bot. Aborting/not answering captchas lowers your score drastically! When I abort such *street sign* captchas that is almost a guarantee that next time I have to answer twice the number of captchas
Old 05.04.2018, 14:17
Fibre Channel User

Its maybe the 10th Time on Firefox for me, but answer captchas that will be
anyway wrong seems stupid. Its unbelivable that share-online/uploadet use
such sh** there are working captchas available like that ones of rapidgator, or
no captcha like zippyshare.
Dev´s of JDownloader make Ad/Banners of this hosters, have nobody
tryed to write them about Recaptcha V2? Or maybe a Dev have a email of google, one they really read and can write them about what for sh** they done?

Normal ISP direct IP. I checked the IP for online blocks on some websites too.
Old 06.04.2018, 12:12
JD Manager

I can only say that you're not the only one having headaches with those captchas and street signs. For google it's all okay, the captcha does its job. As explained in forum several times, the captcha does what it is meant for.
For Google there is no difference in 1000 login attempts in 1 minute at a service or 1000 download attemps on host xy, both looks like attack and therefore more/harder captchas will be shown. I doubt that RecaptchaV2 was ever meant to be used for *per action* base. It was meant to prevent spam/mass register/login hack attemps, not for *validate each single download*. I think it's just a question of time before hosts will move to different captcha service/type.
Old 06.04.2018, 12:19
Black Hole

You'll get at least one "try again" if your browser reputation is bad. Mine is awful, so I always get them. But signs for me are the easiest, though I know I will get a lot of them. Typical captcha series:

Street Signs (click click, click, click, then click Next.
Street Signs (click click, click, click, then click Verify
"Try Again"
Street Signs (click, click, click, then click Next.
Street Signs (click click, click, click click, then click Next.
Street Signs (click click, click, click, click, then click Verify

"OK".

Sadly, this is absolutely normal behavior for most filehosts.

Of course, if it's anything else (cars, buses, roads, store fronts) they are 8 or 9 separate images rather than one picture with 16 divisions. The individual images fade out/fade in. A browser with a GOOD reputation won't have them fade out at all, and one with a medium reputation they fade out quickly (and have more choices, like bridges, boats, mountains, etc).

I've found no way to make the reputation "better", as once it got bad, it's remained bad now for 5 months. Regardless of browser. Regardless of how many times I reset my router (since it always grabs the same IP address- I don't think my IP address has changed in 2 years). Even shutting off my computer for a week, it was same bad captchas when I turned it back on.

All I found was the more I solve, the harder they got until they hit the top difficulty level. And sometimes I get IP blocked. I can INSTANTLY get my IP blocked if I request and Audio captcha... The blocks typically last 3-6 hours.

I know that's not helpful, but I'm saying that because you aren't alone in having this issue- everyone who solves a LOT of captchas gets the same issue. Google considers anything over maybe 1-2 captchas a day "unusual", and penalizes you. Plus the site operators can set a default security level, and most filehosts have it set very, very high for the maximum inconvenience.

I know it's not global, because I can go to other sites (non filehosts) and get easy captchas.
Old 06.04.2018, 12:45
JD Manager

With static IP you're really *out of luck* as Google will always know that your score is *bad*. Maybe try a VPN to get better scored IP instead of your static IP? Or maybe there is a way to get a fresh/new IP yourself?

Now that I know that you have a static IP, I really can *feel your pain* caused by RecaptchaV2.
Old 06.04.2018, 13:14
English Supporter

advice for vpns use I wouldn't make myself. Typically this is not a valid solution unless you are the only one using the connection, otherwise its accumulative (many customers/users to one ip) effect will be worse than your single static ip.

only real solution is dynamic ip, or use services without recaptchav2, or premium services.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 07.04.2018, 15:40
Fibre Channel User

I tryed answering all Steet signs, the amount of time for Recapcha increases alot causee of them. I had no block until NOW, but over all this is no advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
For Google there is no difference in 1000 login attempts in 1 minute at a service or 1000 download attemps on host xy, both looks like attack and therefore more/harder captchas will be shown.
I myself a developer and an say if a dev dont make a difference between a IP that calls 1000 times/Minute a Captcha and a IP that calls 2 times a Captcha/hour than he cant develop and should be fired.
If you dont know what TOR/VPN is and dont allow people to use your search engine "google.com" its the same.

Captchas like Rapidgator does what it should.
Serious websites/apps that use Recaptcha do pre-filter your IP and only call Recaptcha if there was a Registration from that IP before in a shorter Time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrown View Post
All I found was the more I solve, the harder they got until they hit the top difficulty level. And sometimes I get IP blocked. I can INSTANTLY get my IP blocked if I request and Audio captcha... The blocks typically last 3-6 hours.
Yes for requesting Audio i got blocked too already.
In some countrys you dont get a new IP(its static), thats really risky. You can be Tracked all the way and too hackers always know where to find you.

Last edited by user748912; 07.04.2018 at 15:42.
Old 10.04.2018, 11:01
JD Manager

I would try out some different vpn and check if they make the whole situation better or not.