Mega Loader

Default Contacting Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisibleman78 View Post
The Google reCAPTCHA group get more and more negative entries:
groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/recaptcha
Forum has a link to send e-mail message to the Google support team:
support@recaptcha.net

I e-mailed a complaint. Don't know if it will have any effect; given google's support culture:

"Customer support isn't and never has been in their DNA. It's often rage-inducing how hard it is to contact a human at Google. They seem to think they can engineer products that don't need humans behind them."

But encourage everyone to give it a try.
Old 04.07.2018, 22:08
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontlader View Post
Cant get it to solve in JD, how do you set that up. Disabled all plugins apart from open Captchas in JD, but no Windows pop out. I also reset all the window settings for JD, nothing
I only disabled "Dialog (Window) in Browser" (Settings > Captcha).

It only works for Keep2share, Fileboom and Depositfiles, which for some reason seem to be reCaptcha v1. Don't ask me how or why.

Everything else (including Rapidgator, Upstore and Filefox) I am trying to download via hoster webpage. They work but require captcha to be solved multiple times before providing a download link.
Old 05.07.2018, 10:52
JD Manager

Gandalf: Keep2Share/FileBoom have RecaptchaV2 and it highly depends if api/web mode if captcha is required or not. Depositfiles has RecaptchaV2 and requires the browser extension
Old 05.07.2018, 11:17
Black Hole

That's interesting. For me, Fileboom uses a non-standard captcha (keep2share used to use that as well but switched to ReCaptcha). Depositfiles and Rapidgator use SolveMedia for me. Might be regional, I dunno.
Old 05.07.2018, 11:24
JD Manager

@dabrown: yes, either regiional or they disabled rc2. plugin supports solvemedia and rc2, sorry, didn't saw that first. but for example the account login uses rc2 only so with disabled *Dialog in Browser* you might encounter issues with account login/use
Old 05.07.2018, 16:25
JD Addict

Default Same problem as everyone here

This is to get notifications of new answers and maybe a solution ;-)
Old 06.07.2018, 12:00
JD VIP

Question

Just to be sure:
Will the situation change for the better with reCAPTCHA v3?
Or do we (most websites) already use this v3-Version?
Old 06.07.2018, 12:16
JD Manager

We're not aware of any site using RecaptchaV3 and if you ask me, I would not want to share all behaviour of my users with google Also RecaptchaV3 sounds more like protection but sites use RecaptchaV2 to nag free users and advertise their premium.
Old 07.07.2018, 11:38
JD Fan

I don't get why there isn't more news surrounding this issue. It's essentially broken the internet for countless people since so many sites require recaptcha
Old 07.07.2018, 11:59
JD Adviser

Already thought about jd2 and other tools might trigger a behaviour switch in recaptcha causing it to react unfriendly to what is identified as not (always) human by recognizing their handling (speeding, straight mouse movements, or what else) or surrounding (jd plugin for example).
I just ask because the simple k-meleon browser gets nice captchas until jd2 tried once to get and let solve one. After this I have to call a new IP or wait a day.
Old 07.07.2018, 16:39
Super Loader

I noticed this morning that reCaptcha on both Filefox and Upstore (via webpage) only requiring a single correct captcha answer to begin download (quick image rendering and single correct verify required).

Tried re-enabling the browser extension and have immediately got the long running issue of the browser (firefox) extension misinterpreting openload captchas as olpair.com, and failing to render the tick box.

But what is worse, finally had an Upstore link pop up in the browser extension window, and I had to complete the reCaptcha 4 times in the browser extension before it was accepted (slow image render and 4 passes required). Worked after one pass via the webpage.

Have disabled the browser extension once again.

Last edited by gandalf_grey91; 07.07.2018 at 16:42.
Old 08.07.2018, 00:57
JD Adviser

Out of curiosity I clicked the "Headphone-Icon" on the recaptcha and was presented with this message (even after reconnecting to my provider)

Quote:
Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our help page
Old 09.07.2018, 07:22
JD Adviser

More info: When using the recaptcha in firefox, as offered by share-online, without plugin and jdownloader, it works perfectly, but fails in jdownloader.

When using recaptcha as offered by filer.net with jdownloader and plgin, it works perfectly as well. So must have to do with the hoster.
Old 09.07.2018, 08:35
JD Legend

yes for a while now a lot of places using gooles recaptcha latest version 2, maybe goofle has updated that also to a newer version but unsure .... Regardless many seem to have an issue with firefox and it is taking a lot longer to get the accepted through the JD plugin for firefox 48.0.2 also

A lot of the pics are now more grainy and harder to see some of the long distance items at times such as cars etc.
I noticed this around at least three weeks ago but figured something might be worked out from the JD side.

Often I will select and then get a message also that says something like please try again as you do not seem to be connected to the internet wixh is also garbage or it times out and says such as please restart as the pulgin is or may be out of date.

Eventually It usually goes through but I have had to sometimes take more than 5 minutes or more to get the captcha to be recognized properly for continuation for JD downloads

as an FYI
Site that tends to give me problems is such as openload.co
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
which uses olpair.com for the actual recaptcha also

Last edited by Statter; 09.07.2018 at 08:58.
Old 09.07.2018, 10:50
Bandwidth Beast

@Statter
uncheck openload plugin option 'use pair' and 'use api'.
Old 10.07.2018, 06:27
spevman

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZT333 View Post
@Statter
uncheck openload plugin option 'use pair' and 'use api'.
OMG!! That worked perfectly. No issues with Openload links all day since deselecting those two options. THANK YOU!!!

:thumbup:
Old 10.07.2018, 07:33
JD Legend

Right Thanks ZT333, no issues at all with that hoster all day either.
Tips hat off to you!

Not sure when or how those were set that way and Will try to see also when that issue pops up with any of them too and try to remember to look to see what is already checked ...

Now as for other sites Captchas even via the web itself will have to wait and see of course ....
Old 10.07.2018, 11:01
Bandwidth Beast

I am writing about Openload only.

If you have problems with uncheck mode please check back again.
Pair mode has been fixed.

In pair mode it seems that there is a problem that openload servers are not synchronized in rare cases.
Therefore I implemented a pair mode retry process on openload plugin.
Old 11.07.2018, 02:17
Magnusmaster

Thanks god I'm not the only one! I was thinking maybe I became a robot. To reset my account here I constantly got slow captchas and Google rejected me like 20 times before I reset my password!
Old 12.07.2018, 23:12
Super Loader

Looks like FileFox has dropped reCaptcha completely on their webpage downloads.