JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 03.04.2019, 14:16
JD Manager

If you want we can take a look at this together via Teamviewer. Just contact me via support@jdownloader.org
Would be fastest way to find out what is going on
Old 06.04.2019, 13:22
Bandwidth Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
If you want we can take a look at this together via Teamviewer. Just contact me via support@jdownloader.org
I don't know how you guys do it. This is the best project on the internet.
Old 08.04.2019, 20:53
JD Legend

Hi, I am not sure why this is happening but it drives me nuts at times.

I know that normally when one access rapidgator via the no account/free download there is a time limit before the next one can start from their end after one has previously downloaded something within that time frame.
At least for me it is a 3 hour time limit before I can start another from them.

The issue I have is often I will just disable all of the ones in the que until I know the three hours are up and then will re-enable the next one. I have gotten used to that no real problem there unless as an example I have everything disabled while I sleep. When I wake, I will re-neable the next one in the que and start the download but instead of seeing the short time of a one minute wait time, instead I see it pop up that the ETA wait time is again 3 hours. This only seems to happen randomly (some days this works fine other days it doesnt) although more often than not when the JD app itself is left open but not in the start downloads mode if that makes sense.

IS there something in the advanced setting for rapidgator that may not be set right on my end? Currently everything is unchecked there.
Old 09.04.2019, 18:08
JD Manager

@Statter: I suggest to create a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here or send to support@jdownloader.org
so we can check where this waiting time comes from. Either it's the server response by Rapidgator, or maybe a bug in the plugin. With help of logfile we can tell more.
Old 09.04.2019, 19:13
JD Legend

OK I tried to check the Experimental waitiime checked yesterday after I posted the question. it didnt work there either until I restarted the JD app. Once I restarted JD, the wait time seemed to be ok for most of the day when I allowed for the normal three hour period to bypass before enabling the next item in the que.

When I went to sleep last night and JD had already stopped for the night (nothing downloading but had still some rapidgator files in the que and disabled so the web browser would not try to open for the recaptcha cwap while I slept).
I then woke and went to re-eneable the top in the que for rapidgator and started JD with the start (arrow) button, instead of showing the normal 35 to 1 minute countdown it instead showed again 3 hours wait time.

Three rapidgator files still in my current que with the first waiting atm

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The log file is below:
08.04.19 14.32.39 <--> 08.04.19 14.32.31 jdlog://8609776935451/

I have restarted JD while I was typing this up to see if it also fixes it temporarily with a restart but it did not and the timer shooed 3 hours again instead of of where it was showing 2:45 before the JD restart, so here is the second log file after the restart.

09.04.19 09.01.48 <--> 08.04.19 14.32.31 jdlog://9709776935451/
Old 10.04.2019, 16:53
Bandwidth Beast

Statter
I mainly use jdownloader to check for links but download via firefox (due to captcha issues, random drops and so on). Anyway my wait time on rapidgator is two hours (counted from the end time of the last download). I had problems with rg.to too and jiaz tip to disable the "experimental waittime" solved the issue.
Old 10.04.2019, 20:05
JD Manager

@Statter: When the limit is not over yet, JDownloader tries to download and Rapidgator plugin has hardcoded 3 hours. as far as I know the site doesn't provide detailed information how long to wait.
Quote:
You have reached your hourly downloads limit. Please, try again later.
Quote:
You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later.
That's all information. That's why after a restart, JD again starts with 3 hours. (or different timeout for other messages)
Old 15.04.2019, 11:30
JD Legend

Yea it is frustrating and just a but ago after downloading only three files all small ones I was down to a wait time count of 45 minutes and when I thought the wait time was up went back to check as the web browser did not pop up for the usual recaptcha requesting and the timer had reset to 3 hours again instead.

12.04.19 11.38.58 <--> 15.04.19 01.04.46 jdlog://4211876935451/

Maybe see about changing that hard coded 3 hour limit dwon to 2 hours or less and let JD just keep trmreing the time until rapidgators time block is free again for use.

I really wish people would stop using rapidgator as much as they do of course and at least or use some other similar hosters that dont put such stupid restrictions for non rapidgator purchasers of daily limits versus straight time waiting limits.

O well It just takes days to grab some files from that hoster such as hmmm for three magazines all less than 60 MB it has taken me all day just to get those three and then the daily limit has been invoked apparently. not so much for file size apparently but for requesting of dl's within a 24 hour period from the same IP address. Rapidgator used to be decent but now their just getting more stupid IMHO.

Last edited by Statter; 15.04.2019 at 11:33.
Old 15.04.2019, 14:47
JD Manager

JDownloader already has different waiting times.
"You have reached your hourly downloads limit" will cause 2 hours
"You have reached your daily downloads limit" will cause 3 hours
"You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode" will cause 30 mins
"Delay between downloads must be not less than x min" will parse x mins

Your log shows that first there is
"hourly limit" and then "daily limit". Maybe your IP is shared ISP side with others and that's why limit is reached that often?
Old 16.04.2019, 10:50
Black Hole

Rapidgator only allows 3-5 files a day for free users. So it's at "daily limit" at that point.

Part of the issue is that Rapidgator considers a skipped captcha a download attempt. I can use up my daily quota without ever downloading a single file, because when JD skips the captcha (due to timeout usually) that's one attempt. To avoid that happening I have to make sure I don't have any RG files in my queue if I'm not going to be watching the captcha popups like a hawk.
Old 16.04.2019, 13:29
JD Manager

@dabrown: did you check if browser also counts a skipped captcha as attempt? without submitting a captcha it should not use up a download slot/possibility
Old 05.07.2019, 00:14
Wind Gust

I'm running into problems trying to get my Premium rapidgator.net account added to Account Manager. I keep getting an incorrect username/password error. I've already deleted the account, updated JDownloader, and tried re-adding it, but doesn't work. After several attempts, now it is stuck at "Server says: 'Please wait...'" The account is still working in FireFox and Chrome, so it isn't disabled on the host end.
Old 05.07.2019, 07:14
English Supporter

Please upload the log with debug mode enabled in advanced settings.
Old 05.07.2019, 09:20
JD Manager

Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader
now wait for error to happen and then create log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post shown logID here
Old 10.08.2019, 09:25
JD Fan

Default Rapidgator Premium keeps saying "file not found", but it downloads fine in browser

Rapidgator Premium keeps saying "file not found", but it downloads fine in browser

this happens to all files that I tried to download from Rapidgator with my premium account on Jdownloader2.

If I copy & paste the link to a browser window, the file downloads just fine.

I've tried uninstalling/reinatalling Jdownloader2 and that didn't help...

any idea as to why this is happening?

thanks!
Old 10.08.2019, 14:38
English Supporter

check the logs ? jd2install/logs/sessionid/*rapidgator*

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 10.08.2019, 18:24
JD Fan

THanks!

Last edited by potove; 11.08.2019 at 02:39.
Old 13.08.2019, 16:38
torin101

Default Rapidgator premium downloads capping at 10 Kb/s

I'm having an issue with rapidgator premium downloads capping at 10 Kb/s when using JD2 and no issues when going through the browser. I did have the issue of it not liking my login info even though it was correct. I have deleted the account and re-added it, which fixed the login issue but made no difference on the download speed. I have a log file that I created, jdlog://0490286935451/
Old 13.08.2019, 17:11
JD Manager

10kb/s sounds like enabled speed limit. Check speed graph for a red line. disable speed limit in right bottom quick settings corner.
Old 13.08.2019, 18:03
torin101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
10kb/s sounds like enabled speed limit. Check speed graph for a red line. disable speed limit in right bottom quick settings corner.
Looks like that was it, not sure how that got enabled but thanks for the help.