JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 20.11.2009, 02:23
mashima

Default a tiddy linkgrabber tab. Packages into collections

Hi. I use to collect many packages in the linkgrabber tab and I go passing them to the download tab as I am in the need (or with enough free space). So, time to time my linkgrabber tab becomes pretty hard to manage. I would like to sort packages in the same way we manage folders and subfolders in our computers, creating folders that will contain several packages for my convenience (p.e. some episodes of a tv program with one package each and all of them in the same folder).

I know JD needs a single folder per package when download, but I'm talking only about the linkgrabber tab and only for visual organization purposes: to be able to create folders to collect packages and expand or collapse them to get a linkgrabber tab neatly organized.

what do u think?
Old 20.11.2009, 06:33
JD Manager

in near future such a feature will not come because it needs more complex changes. but when we will add our next downloadsystem we also have to chance many parts of the linklist system and with it we will certainly add support for categories or folder in folder.
Old 20.11.2009, 13:50
mashima

Thank u Jiaz for your sooner reply and for your great job with JD.

I understand the difficulties, and until the new linklist system arrives: could be viable a linkgrabber tab with an organization system based in color labels and/or filters in the same way that gmail interface works?

thank u again
Old 20.11.2009, 15:33
JD Manager

i guess you have to wait till the changes on downloadsystem and linklists are made, because it would be the same amount of work to change the whole linklist system as only changing it in linkgrabber