JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.09.2017, 21:29
Linkgrabbing Monster

@raztoki

No, there is no waiting time between downloads for premium.

What it is true is that I have 2 different accounts with which to download from the same IP. And it may be related.

There was a time when I was downloading during the same period simultaneously from the 2 accounts. But now I'm using just one of them.

But I pay for each of them as if they were 2 different users. I do not know why they prevent me to have this right.

Maybe they have made me some kind of "bann" at the IP level or at the account level. I do not know. I will take the laptop to a friend's house to test it with another ISP and another IP, because mine is static.

I have already transferred the complaints to novafile support, as I did previously, in the past months, but, I totally lost the trust that they intend to solve it, because the arguments on which they were justified, only served to want to divert and take away my problem from above.

Thanks.
Old 10.09.2017, 02:18
Linkgrabbing Monster

@raztoki

I don´t know where did you obtain/read that information about: "to prevent / slow down multihoster accounts or stolen/shared accounts"

I do not quite understand what criteria they follow to control the above. I do not know why novafile requests the captcha at certain times and in others novafile does not.

For example, today, Novafile let me download blocks of 30-40 links, until suddenly JD launches the window asked to solve for the captcha 4 or 5 times, then, again, download others 20-30 links at time without asking, and then again ask other 6-7 times for captcha.

If they had this as a rule, ie preventing users from using multiple accounts to speed up downloads, or suspecting that accounts are stolen or shared, they would ALWAYS request the captcha, but not on occasions, do not you believe that?

Here is my last log: 09.09.17 20.17.32 <--> 10.09.17 01.16.22 jdlog://0662514015941

Regards.
Old 10.09.2017, 08:30
English Supporter

I didn't gather it, I came to that conclusion myself. Why would they add it otherwise? It must be to prevent something, those issues are the most common.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 10.09.2017, 12:26
Linkgrabbing Monster

Uhmm, I do not see it serious or professional on the part of novafile. They will have to find an efficient way to do it. It can not be that they offer a service of payment in which the waiting times and the captchas are eliminated, and then really this is not so. Also, they do not notice it anywhere on their website.

If most of the hosters decided to follow the same policy, what would happen in the end?, what would be the future of JD?

Do you recommend me anything in relation to the way to explain this issue to support Novafile? They do not listen to me. How do you think I should raise the problem?

Today I started JD to check the remaining traffic and I get the account as FREE ACCOUNT, when, in fact, it is PREMIUM ACCOUNT. If I log in through the browser, I can verify that my premium monthly subscription is still active.

Would you be so kind to take a look at today´s log: 10.09.17 11.14.21 <--> 10.09.17 11.22.10 jdlog://3382514015941/

Thanks. A greeting.
Old 10.09.2017, 13:49
English Supporter

It means nothing to us in respects to JDownloader. The best solution for you as a customer is not to support said provider. They will just loose business, and if everyone did the same they would go broke.

The only time it would show up as free, is if the text we look for to determine premium would be changed. Without the premium text, it set to free.
Code:
 if (!new Regex(correctedBR, "(Premium[- ](Account )?expires|>Renew premium<)").matches()) {
                    account.setType(AccountType.FREE);
                }
raztoki

Old 10.09.2017, 15:39
English Supporter

The log from post 44 shows that xfss cookie available when get /?op=my_account but redirected to /login so premium is not detected.
Old 10.09.2017, 16:39
English Supporter

@tony2long
I had a look at the log after the post and noticed that also.
seems that quite a few xfs sites now are not removing/deleting the cookie session, yet redirect to login or just have html indicating not logged in.

raztoki