JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29.12.2016, 02:51
Black Hole

Default Force download not working when trying to start from same host? e.g. uploaded.net

I set the setting for "Maximum of simultaneous downloads per host" to 2, and tried to force-start a second download from a host that had a long-running download. However, it made no attempt to start- it says "waiting from prioritized start" in the hover text. Some hosts allow me to force start a second one even if I have the setting set to 1, but if some won't even let me try (whether or not it would actually work is immaterial, I'm testing something). I can force start in browser, and actually get a second download running on occasion (this is uploaded.to, to be specific. If I start a second download 3 hours after starting the prior one, it actually lets me download). But JD is preventing me from even trying.

- I have the checkbox checked for "Maximum of simultaneous downloads per host"

- The "Maximum of simultaneous downloads per host" is set to 2.

- I've set the "Disable start interval" checkbox in the Uploaded.to plugin- not sure if that was needed, but I've tried it either way to no avail.

logs (humongous- 5 days worth. No way to make them more targeted other than based on stop/start times?)

23.12.16 10.23.33 <--> 28.12.16 17.47.06 jdlog://1892969150841/

Links (for searching the logs, I guess)

This one was the long-running one (4-is hour download)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

These are the 2 I tried to force-start. I eventually just skipped them to put them in the "normal" queue since the force start didn't do anything:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I've tried the same thing with Filejoker in the past with the same result. It simply makes no attempt to try and start a second download.