JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 22.02.2021, 20:58
Linkgrabbing Monster

Default Kemono.party and coomer.party support

Please add support for the site kemono.party
Old 23.02.2021, 14:53
Community Manager

As always, please provide at least 20 example URLs.

As far as I can see, that is a scraper for other websites and for most of those we already have plugins so I don't really see the need to add a plugin for this website...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 24.02.2021, 10:08
Linkgrabbing Monster

This site is scrapper for several paywall sites. The program already collects data from the site well and even detects links to mega uploads, but every time you need to go to a new page to scan it, and this is inconvenient.
I will give links a little later.
Old 24.02.2021, 14:27
Community Manager

Do they provide an API?

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 24.02.2021, 19:57
Linkgrabbing Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Do they provide an API?

-psp-
I apologize for the stupid question - which API?
Old 24.02.2021, 20:03
Community Manager

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/API

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.02.2021, 20:08
Linkgrabbing Monster

"**External links are only visible to Support Staff** - answer from kemono.party
Old 25.02.2021, 20:13
Community Manager

I still don't have a single example URL...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 11.03.2021, 21:23
Linkgrabbing Monster

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - like this?
And the site is not very stable, so links may not open periodically.
Old 12.03.2021, 11:43
Community Manager

This website is protected by DDoS-Guard (similar to Cloudflare).
We won't be able to add support for websites using this kind of protection until we can handle it.
Ticket:

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 16.08.2021, 20:35
Linkgrabbing Monster

Is it possible to add support for cookies like in gallery-dl?
Old 16.08.2021, 20:43
Community Manager

Sorry at this moment this is not planned due to the lack of manpower.
We are however open source so anyone is free to add custom code.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.06.2022, 01:00
Giga Loader

Wink Host Plugin for coomer.party

Hello,

I was recommended this amazing site.

I am already able of crawling entire pages, using conventional methods such as an HTML Link extractor.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gbbeemedohcdma (Link Grabber - Chrome Addon)

With this i can get both pictures and videos. Albeit with cryptic names. What i am doing right now for a specific profile is collecting the links one by one and renaming as i do this, but i will need to perform crawl operations for a lot of smaller videos. Not to mention the pictures, which right now are not a priority. Merely experimenting.

The speeds are insane and all unlimited. The portfolio is just... Wow. I know the plugin won't change a lot, but it might help. It would certainly be better than having to perform a deep scan. I would just feel safer using a plugin made to work properly with the site.

BR
Old 27.06.2022, 12:23
Community Manager

Hi,
1. Please Add specific example URLs.
2. This website seems to archive onlyfans.com content - I don't understand what's the advantage in adding support for this website instead of onlyfans.com itself.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.06.2022, 17:38
Giga Loader

Quote:
Hi,
1. Please Add specific example URLs.
Hmmm... Okay. I will add the links here and on JDownloader 2. Then provide the logs on a clean session.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (profile page)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (second page)

Now breaking it now with the HTML extractor.

Doing the same on the second page.

Some individual pics and videos.

Not sure if this is what you wanted.

27.06.22 16.23.11 <--> 27.06.22 16.38.44 jdlog://3811035302851/

Quote:
2. This website seems to archive onlyfans.com content - I don't understand what's the advantage in adding support for this website instead of onlyfans.com itself.
The content included is also the one behind paywalls. Not just free. Like i said, it has an enormous portfolio. I tried cyberdrop-dl, tampermonkey scripts, but none seems to have the same potential as JDownloader 2 would have if it had a proper plugin installed.

BTW, this site belongs to the developers of kemono.party.

Old 28.06.2022, 15:18
Community Manager

Merged coomer.party and kemono.party threads as both website run on the same codebasis.

Also those websites are so simple that a plugin would usually not be required (LinkCrawler rules can get the job done just fine) but because it has been requested multiple times, I'll add a plugin.

A first version with support for single posts only will be available with our next set of CORE-updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
Hmmm... Okay. I will add the links here and on JDownloader 2. Then provide the logs on a clean session.
Logs are not required as you simply asked for a new plugin to be added -> There is nothing to fix based on logs as we do not have a plugin for those websites yet

Example URLs however are important for us because:
- We need to know what the user actually wants to download
- We need to get an overview of all types of URLs of the website we're supposed to add support for
...so thanks for providing example URLs.

For all changes mentioned in this post, the following information applies:

Bitte auf das nächste CORE-Update warten!

Please wait for the next CORE-Update!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.06.2022, 15:19
Community Manager

Update:
Quoting myself:
Quote:
This website is protected by DDoS-Guard (similar to Cloudflare).
We won't be able to add support for websites using this kind of protection until we can handle it.
Ticket:
This information is outdated.

They're either not using ddos-guard anymore or I was lucky and it didn't become active for me.
EDIT

New ticket:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.06.2022, 17:24
Community Manager

Added full profile crawler.

Important notices:
- Profiles will always be crawled completely also, if you add a specific page -> Let me know if that's okay or if you want it to work differently
- Please provide feedback regarding the crawler and set filenames

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.06.2022, 18:45
Giga Loader

Quote:
Added full profile crawler.

Important notices:
- Profiles will always be crawled completely also, if you add a specific page -> Let me know if that's okay or if you want it to work differently
- Please provide feedback regarding the crawler and set filenames
Thank you so much! I guess we're all lucky. This is a godsend really.

I feel stupid now having wasted two hours using the HTML + deep analysis method for 45 pages. The pictures have no EXIF date, so i can't order them correctly, but the videos do.

I have a couple of questions.

1. Is there an ETA on the CORE update?
2. Will all files have names or dates? Videos and pictures, or multiple within a single post.
Old 28.06.2022, 18:51
JD Manager

Quote:
I try my best to release it by tomorrow
Old 28.06.2022, 18:52
JD Manager

Quote:
2. Will all files have names or dates? Videos and pictures, or multiple within a single post.
I'm sure pspzockerscene will answer once he's back in forum
Old 28.06.2022, 22:03
Giga Loader

Quote:
I try my best to release it by tomorrow
I shall count the hours... lol.

Quote:
I'm sure pspzockerscene will answer once he's back in forum
There is one tampermonkey script which obtains filenames for both pictures and videos on sleazyfork, but its so slow. Probably because it .zips all files.

As far as the crawl speed. Can we expect something similar to Twitter? For example. Twitter plugin can crawl thousands of videos and pictures within a couple of minutes.

Last edited by Beer; 28.06.2022 at 22:07.
Old 29.06.2022, 10:23
JD Manager

Quote:
As far as the crawl speed. Can we expect something similar to Twitter? For example. Twitter plugin can crawl thousands of videos and pictures within a couple of minutes.
Heavily depends on DDOS-GUARD protection, if it kicks in or not.In simple tests I was getting good crawling speeds.
Old 29.06.2022, 10:27
JD Manager

Quote:
JDownloader will use the original names of the files as served on website. I would recommend to wait for plugin release and then check by yourself and then ask for changes
What do you mean by *will all files have dates*?
Old 29.06.2022, 14:27
Community Manager

Quote:
I have a couple of questions.
Sure go ahead.

Quote:
That information is included in the Update-FAQ I've linked in my last reply.
Here it is again:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=42523

Quote:
So far no.
Default/server-filenames are used.
Please test it once you got the update and provide feedback in this thread.

Quote:
I would say yes.
In my tests I neither ran into DDoS-Guard nor did I run into any form of rate-limits but I guess if a lot of users are using our plugin this could change

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by Jiaz; 29.06.2022 at 15:23.
Old 29.06.2022, 20:39
Giga Loader

Thank you both for the comprehensive answers. When i mentioned dates and filenames i was basing myself on the experience i got from this script:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**... (kemono downloader - Sleazy Fork)

Original fileserver names are fine by me. So many models using a vast number of emojis on their filenames makes me unable to use them for what i need, and i still haven't found an effective way to remove them.

The dates are way more pressing. Without them the files can't be ordered properly. For the videos, this can be done using the EXIF data. Not 100% effective, or the right way to date files based on their release date, but good enough.

This only applies to .m4v files. .mp4's won't contain this data because they have been touched. At least from all the files i have handled so far. So far the big majority of files were .m4v, the rest i could add manually by opening the posts on the browser via JD2 (searching the title on downloads tab).

The pictures are the real issue i guess. Without dates they can't be ordered properly and they're far too many. I think having dates on any OnlyFans related plugin is crucial, but this is already a major improvement, and i am very thankful for it. I know don't if the data on the script is something you could use.

Last edited by Beer; 29.06.2022 at 20:41. Reason: grammar lol
Old 29.06.2022, 20:57
JD Manager

@Beer: so you want the date to be part of the filename?
Old 29.06.2022, 22:22
Giga Loader

Quote:
@Beer: so you want the date to be part of the filename?
Yes, if possible. In YYYY-MM-DD format. I think i speak for most people. You could have the option in the plugin, and even if not people can always remove it with a renaming program.

Thank you.
Old 30.06.2022, 11:02
JD Manager

@Beer: What do you think would be a good filename format scheme?
Quote:
userid-postid-date-postContentIndex-(original filename)
so for example
Quote:
yeah_123121_2022-14_04-01.jpg
yeah_123121_2022-14_04-02.jpg
yeah_123121_2022-14_04-03.jpg
or
yeah_123121_2022-14_04-fjalöfjajflöa.jpg (in case of single item)
yeah_123121_2022-14_04-01-fjalöfjajflöa.jpg
yeah_123121_2022-14_04-02-dasfjlfgaguf.jpg
Old 30.06.2022, 14:44
Community Manager

@Beer
Please use the Packagizer for custom filenames.
You can use the plugin property "date" to get the date.
EDIT

Further plugin properties (most of all should be sehr explanatory):
  • portal (e.g. "patreon")
  • userid
  • postid
EDIT2

This thread might be interesting to you as we're discussing new/better generic ways to create custom filenames.
Feel free to leave your opinion in that thread.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 05.10.2022 at 11:40. Reason: Fixed text of last hyperlink
Old 30.06.2022, 20:20
Giga Loader

Quote:
@Beer: What do you think would be a good filename format scheme?
date-userid-(original filename)-postContentIndex-postid

Date comes first, then the name which presents no changes in order, the original filenames next, postContentIndex and postid (optional perhaps).

EDIT 1

P.S: Or maybe the name first. I don't think the name should really be there. Original filenames are usually so long you're going to end up cutting them anyways not to exceed the 256 path limit.

EDIT 2

Actually the original filename should come last, because its likely gonna need to be cut.

date-postid-postContentIndex-(original filename)

No userid, or before or after date.

Quote:
@Beer
Please use the Packagizer for custom filenames.
You can use the plugin property "date" to get the date.
EDIT

Further plugin properties (most of all should be sehr explanatory):
  • portal (e.g. "patreon")
  • userid
  • postid
Thank you. The update hasn't been released yet, has it?

Last edited by Beer; 01.07.2022 at 02:01.
Old 01.07.2022, 15:23
Community Manager

Quote:
date-userid-(original filename)-postContentIndex-postid
As explained, please:
1. Wait for the update.
2. Then use the packagizer to create your desired filenames for this host.
If you need further help with that, you may ask us after the update has been released.

We will not be releasing the next CORE-update before next week as we did a lot of changes.
We're open source so if you want, you can check out our unreleased changes as described here:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...up-ide-eclipse
...or just wait for the next CORE-update.

Quote:
Actually the original filename should come last, because its likely gonna need to be cut.
date-postid-postContentIndex-(original filename)
What should "postContentIndex" be?
Index of each URL inside a /post/<id> URL e.g. "1" for first url, "2" for 2nd url and so on?

Quote:
Thank you. The update hasn't been released yet, has it?
No.

Please re-read our update FAQ:

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.07.2022, 00:01
Giga Loader

Quote:
As explained, please:
1. Wait for the update.
2. Then use the packagizer to create your desired filenames for this host.
If you need further help with that, you may ask us after the update has been released.

We will not be releasing the next CORE-update before next week as we did a lot of changes.
We're open source so if you want, you can check out our unreleased changes as described here:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
...or just wait for the next CORE-update.
Much appreciated, i will if need to.

Quote:
What should "postContentIndex" be?
Index of each URL inside a /post/<id> URL e.g. "1" for first url, "2" for 2nd url and so on?
Sure, that would be fine. Thanks for the awesome support and hard work. Looking forward for those updates.

Have a good weekend!
Old 07.07.2022, 16:49
Community Manager

Quote:
Sure, that would be fine.
Added as property "postContentIndex".

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 06.09.2022, 14:03
DSL Light User

Is there a way to have it crawl the links inside the posts too?
Old 06.09.2022, 14:13
JD Manager

@nuri: can you provide examples?
Old 06.09.2022, 16:58
Community Manager

Added setting for that for coomer.party and kemono.party.

Please test it after the next CORE-update and provide feedback.
Please keep in mind that, if those are links which JD cannot handle, they will not appear in your Linkgrabber at all.

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 11.09.2022, 00:38
DSL Light User

Quote:
@nuri: can you provide examples?
Sure:

And there is also 1 more type where the link is not readily apparent, but cannot find an example currently.
Old 11.09.2022, 13:20
DSL Light User

Here is 2 where the link is in the middle of the post, with additional links:
Old 12.09.2022, 13:06
JD Manager

@nuri: Thanks for example links, should be working with next plugin update. You have to enable it in Settings->Plugins->see https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...4&postcount=37