JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 21.12.2020, 01:12
Baby Loader

Default How can I use custom filename with Folder Watch ?

I want to create a crawljob with music links. The issue is that I don't want to use the video_name or title as it is for the filename.

For example, a video titled "Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here" should be just "Wish You Were Here". video titles include things that I don't want like: "Official Audio", "Lyrics Video", etc or the titles are inconsistent in format.

The crawljob file would be created programmatically and the desired filenames would be provided so I am not looking to remove things from the video_name or title, just to use my own.

If I use the filename field both audio and video would have the same filename including the extension.

So, either I need to specify the filetype I want or set the filename without the extension or something else I haven't thought of yet.

Is any of this possible ? Thanks.

Last edited by Jiaz; 21.12.2020 at 09:51.
Old 21.12.2020, 09:51
JD Manager

You can append meta information to the URL in your crawljob and then use packagizer to parse that information and set as filename
see for example https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...6&postcount=12

As an alternative you can use Eventscripter to rename after download, eg place the wished information as comment and then use script
to parse comment and rename file or script that has filename cleanup logic, see https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=70525
ask mgpai for help. He's our script master of the universe