JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 22.01.2010, 00:43
ColonelHogan

Thumbs down HJ Split not working

Since updating to 9.579 HJ spit plug-in no longer works, I have re downloaded plug-in several times but it still does not work.

Last edited by Jiaz; 07.03.2010 at 21:03.
Old 22.01.2010, 05:57
JD English Support (inactive)

I have been using the test version (Nightly), and it has worked there.

I will have to download something to test it on with 9.795.

Please do the following to see if it helps.
1) Start JD
2) Go to Settings - Plugins & Addons - Addons
3) uncheck HJ split
4) restart JD
5) Check HJ split
6) restart JD
7) Now, see if JD reassembles HJ split archives.
8) Post again in this thread to let me know if it worked.

HJ split works fine in my JDownloader.
The solution may be to redownload and reinstall JD.

Last edited by drbits; 22.01.2010 at 11:02. Reason: Ran tests
Old 26.01.2010, 07:39
ColonelHogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post

Post again in this thread to let me know if it worked.
The solution may be to redownload and reinstall JD.
Nope still not working
Old 26.01.2010, 18:19

I suggest a semi-clean installation of JDownloader. Backup of your jdownloader\config directory (outside your jdownloader directory). In your jdownloader directory, delete the jd, libs, plugins, and tools subdirectories. Delete the *.jar files in the jdownloader directory.

Browse to jdownloader.org/downloads/index and download and install a fresh copy of jdownloader.

If this does not work, I will need links to some of the split files you have tried. I have tried JD HJsplit (which is actually much more than the HJsplit program) with two different updates of version 9.579 and I have had no problems.

Please also describe your system (processor, memory, OS and version, Antivirus, Firewall, and any other programs that you run with JDownloader. It is possible that your antivirus program is blocking the file merge and does not recognize JDownloader as an exception.
Old 05.03.2010, 18:56
wolframio

mines work fine in the latest stable version, the only thing that dont work its the option to "delete parts" when the merge its complete, i just check the option and works fine, but when i restart JD this option its turned OFF
Old 05.03.2010, 23:09

@ wolframio:
I have confirmed that the current Stable release does not save that setting properly. This is fixed in the Nightly test version, so it will be fixed in the next Stable release. If it is a major problem, you could install the Nightly release, but that really is a test version and bugs and features tend to appear and disappear without notice. I think it is easier to delete the parts than to deal with the Nightly release. On the other hand, I have been using Nightly for three months with only one serious incident.

@ ColonelHogan:
If you are still having trouble, I will need a set of links and a Log. Either post a list of links (for two complete sets that JD split does not properly handle) or PM them to me (drbits). Please upload a log that shows the failed attempt of JD split to process a collection of files.

The instructions to upload a log are in my Signature. Only team members can read the log and we don't look at (or care about) what you are downloading, just the parts that relate to JD.

I also need to know what kind of processor you have, your disk size and free disk space, and your memory size. Most other details are in the Log.

Last edited by drbits; 06.03.2010 at 00:35.
Old 06.03.2010, 01:49
wolframio

i do a fresh install of nightly and do the same with the option, i only load the backup of the stable database, in other hand its seems to happend the same when i activate the jdantistandby but i am not sure, i think its a problem wityh my option files or database or whatever who store it, regards!
Old 07.03.2010, 21:03
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolframio View Post
mines work fine in the latest stable version, the only thing that dont work its the option to "delete parts" when the merge its complete, i just check the option and works fine, but when i restart JD this option its turned OFF
its because of a bug in jdhjsplit! we have to disable the deletion of part files at the moment because some hjsplit formats cant be merged at the moment and thus will result in broken file, therefore we disabled the deletion

this will get fixed with future jd version!
if hjsplit does not work, we need example links