JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 21.10.2021, 15:43
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

@savey: set max connections to lower values, you are using 20 connections. try to set 1-4 and check again. In browser only a single connection is used.
And please test different download location!
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 21.10.2021, 15:46
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

ok okay i try another hdd, however i extract not from jd2 but from winrar program apart
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 21.10.2021, 15:48
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savey View Post
ok okay i try another hdd, however i extract not from jd2 but from winrar program apart
The error does not happen within extraction, the files are damaged according to your report.
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 21.10.2021, 15:51
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
The error does not happen within extraction, the files are damaged according to your report.
the files in jd2 are downloaded without error but when I unzip it gives me integrity errors
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 21.10.2021, 15:53
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savey View Post
the files in jd2 are downloaded without error but when I unzip it gives me integrity errors
Yes, because the files are damaged. Easybytez does not provide hash information to verify file integrity after download.
So either the files are damaged in first place or damaged on your system. You say it happens on all files, so very unlikely all files are damaged server side, so must be something on your setup/system/environment because nothing has changed at all on JDownloader side. It happened out of nowhere and no other similiar reports
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:01
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Yes, because the files are damaged. Easybytez does not provide hash information to verify file integrity after download.
So either the files are damaged in first place or damaged on your system. You say it happens on all files, so very unlikely all files are damaged server side, so must be something on your setup/system/environment because nothing has changed at all on JDownloader side. It happened out of nowhere and no other similiar reports
it happened to me some time ago, I contacted and they told me to increase the memory parameter in the jd2 directory file anyway now I do the tests, even antivirus was giving me problems with some files that did not want to download jd2 but on browers they downloaded, the antivirus was malwarebytes, for the moment antivirus disabled. However now I do some tests with 1-4 connections
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:04
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savey View Post
it happened to me some time ago, I contacted and they told me to increase the memory parameter in the jd2 directory file anyway now I do the tests, even antivirus was giving me problems with some files that did not want to download jd2 but on browers they downloaded, the antivirus was malwarebytes, for the moment antivirus disabled. However now I do some tests with 1-4 connections
log id with extraction from jd2 with extraction error
21.10.21 14.17.02 <--> 21.10.21 14.17.02 jdlog: // 8759825302851 /
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:08
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

Okay, thanks! Now it makes more sense! So it was not about download issues but extraction issues?
Quote:
Exception thrown at org.jdownloader.extensions.extraction.multi.Multi.extract(Multi.java:675):
net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipException: HRESULT: 0x8007000E (Out of memory). Error extracting 1 item(s)
Can you please create a screenshot of the about dialog? Now it makes sense your comment about memory parameter. I guess your Java runs out of memory because of too many connections and maybe changed settings.

what are your max downloads/max connections? and have you changed
Settings->Advanced Settings-> GeneralSettings.maxbuffersize, is it still 500 ?
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin

Last edited by Jiaz; 21.10.2021 at 16:11.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:11
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Okay, thanks! Now it makes more sense! So it was not about download issues but extraction issues?

Can you please create a screenshot of the about dialog? Now it makes sense your comment about memory parameter. I guess your Java runs out of memory because of too many connections and maybe changed settings.
sorry I use the translator ita eng I don't understand which screenshot should I take?
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:12
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

About Dialog, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...tion-directory
and please see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
So it was not about download issues but extraction issues?
what are your max downloads/max connections? and have you changed
Settings->Advanced Settings-> GeneralSettings.maxbuffersize, is it still 500 ?
and how much memory does your system have?
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:22
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
About Dialog, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...tion-directory
and please see



and how much memory does your system have?
then you have times i had changed the original memory string which i don't remember in -Xmx1g
-Dsun.java2d.d3d = false, in the JDownloader2.vmoptions file, I usually use force start download and start 5 connections, even if I set up a file to download also simultaneously per host, the memory value of the GeneralSettings.maxbuffersize parameter it's always 500 I hope that's enough


memory max 64 gb
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:25
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

Can you provide a screenshot of this? https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...tion-directory
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:32
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

there



can I increase the value from 500 to the maximum?
Attached Thumbnails
Immagine 2021-10-21 152623.jpg   Immagine 2021-10-21 152716.jpg  

Last edited by savey; 21.10.2021 at 19:16.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:33
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 59,617
Default

That's still not what we need.

Go to Help -> About JDownloader --> Post a screenshot of that dialog

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:34
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

Change the -Xmx1g to -Xmx2g and see if that helps
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:34
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savey View Post
there



can I increase the value from 500 to the maximum?
now, leave it to 500 !
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:36
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine 2021-10-21 153524.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	406.9 KB
ID:	9728
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:38
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Change the -Xmx1g to -Xmx2g and see if that helps
try this and check if it helps.If not, try to install fresh JDownloader with 64bit java, see
https://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2
you can copy your settings by copy over the complete cfg folder from your existing installation
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:47
savey savey is offline
DSL Light User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
try this and check if it helps.If not, try to install fresh JDownloader with 64bit java, see
https://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2
you can copy your settings by copy over the complete cfg folder from your existing installation
I wanted to point out that if I put -Xmx2g jd2 does not start
what do i do i put new installation as you said?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 21.10.2021, 16:51
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 72,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by savey View Post
I wanted to point out that if I put -Xmx2g jd2 does not start
what do i do i put new installation as you said?
yes, sorry, because you are using 32bit version.
backup the complete cfg folder of your current JDownloader installation, then remove/uninstall it and install JDownloader from here, https://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2
in Java 1.8, 64bit version
and once installed, delete the cfg folder and copy/restore your backup one
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:43.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.