JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 18.06.2019, 14:29
Wind Gust

Default disable notification on android

Hi,

jdownloader is running headless on my raspberry pi and there is a short notification with sound when i New captcha is to solve. Can i disable this sound at night? I could do this using tasker and secure settings with the instagram app but it doesnt work with the jdownloader app.

I use a oneplus3 with LineageOS 15.1 and m device is rooted. It also doesnt work when i run the task manually, so its not a Problem of the tasker profile. I couldnt find a build-in settings for disable the sound.
Old 18.06.2019, 15:33
Guardian of the Droids

There are no built in settings for notifications. All notification settings are handled by your system (importance, sound, vibration, notification dots, etc.).

If you navigate to Settings -> Notification Settings ("Configure Captcha notifications") in the MyJD App, you will be redirected to your systems configuration dialog.

Did you check the do-not-disturb settings from LineageOS / Android? Should be exactly what you are trying to achieve.
Old 18.06.2019, 15:36
Wind Gust

I know i can change the notification settings in Android settings, but that disables notification for ALL apps an that is not what i want.
Old 18.06.2019, 15:41
Guardian of the Droids

If you go to Settings -> Notification Settings ("Configure Captcha notifications") you should be able to change all settings >just for the MyJD App<. Is this not the case?
You could then set the importance of the captcha notifications to medium or low during night time, if Tasker supports that.

Independently of this, if you use your systems do not disturb mode, you can set exceptions.