Old 15.06.2011, 00:28
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33p View Post
hmm ok

i search now for my queue

btw is multiaccount allowed ?
hi,
for first question : we want credits to go to users that will use them fast, as much as possible. iif you earn all credits and dont use them, system will get stuck somewhere...

for multiaccount : its allowed but credit transfer between accounts is not allowed yet. it may be available in the future
Old 17.06.2011, 17:24
thi3nki3p

It's not working for me, JDownloader seems to be oblivious to captchaBrotherhood.
The only thing working is captchaBrotherhoodSolver.

Windows7 64, manual install, follow instruction (copy to the right place, change name, enter account pw), no write permission problem.
Plugin's logfile.txt ist empty.
Old 17.06.2011, 17:53
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thi3nki3p View Post
It's not working for me, JDownloader seems to be oblivious to captchaBrotherhood.
The only thing working is captchaBrotherhoodSolver.

Windows7 64, manual install, follow instruction (copy to the right place, change name, enter account pw), no write permission problem.
Plugin's logfile.txt ist empty.
if you did JD settings correctly, JD should put captcha picture in captcha brotherhoods plugin folder, named as input.jpg. please check it input.jpg is created in plugin folder.
Old 17.06.2011, 18:18
Community Manager

@thi3nki3p
The "no write permission" problem should also happen without ocrhood...the problem is on your side!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 17.06.2011, 18:30
thi3nki3p

Ah I didn't make it very clear. It should be "no write-permission-problem"

Nvm I got it working. Net framework 4 is what I needed.
Great plugin, thanks!
Old 18.06.2011, 11:26
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thi3nki3p View Post
Ah I didn't make it very clear. It should be "no write-permission-problem"

Nvm I got it working. Net framework 4 is what I needed.
Great plugin, thanks!
when you had problem, didn't you have any of .net versions?
Old 18.06.2011, 11:32
Superhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
when you had problem, didn't you have any of .net versions?
Also had that problem with your new version cbhWinPlugin.exe. I had .net framework 3,5 but it required version 4, otherwise cbhWinPlugin.exe won't work. You should put some info about that
Old 19.06.2011, 01:13
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhik View Post
Also had that problem with your new version cbhWinPlugin.exe. I had .net framework 3,5 but it required version 4, otherwise cbhWinPlugin.exe won't work. You should put some info about that
it was a mistake :(
version 1.0.9 of cbh plugin needs .net framework 4.0
i updated the version to 1.1.0 and it works with .net version 2.0
those having problem with 1.0.9 and .net, can download and install 1.1.0, it will then work with .net 2.0
Old 24.06.2011, 00:48
mihawk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
CT doesn't recognise jD's wrong captcha responses and the credit values are advantageous in CB.
It does, you don't get credit for wrong captchas, and credit values are not that much of a difference

Quote:
Another difference is that CB's captcha solving application has to be installed on your computer whereas the CT application is web server based. I don't know which approach is better.
As I see it CB needs some executable file (which you can't use on mac or linux I think, or does it work on wine?). So the executable is the solving-app, whereas CT is on their website, do you mean that? Dunno but for me the web approach is slightly better, I don't need extra programs and can use it from everywhere, I don't need to configure anything at all. so I don't really see where it's "that" much butter ^^
I don't wanna make CB "bad", just don't get the point
Old 24.06.2011, 01:23
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihawk90 View Post
It does, you don't get credit for wrong captchas, and credit values are not that much of a difference
CT doesn't understand if a captcha, coming from JD, is entered wrong. they mention it on their website and you can try it by typing random words for some captchas. you will get points for most of them, some users' credits will be wasted, their downloads may be stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihawk90 View Post
As I see it CB needs some executable file (which you can't use on mac or linux I think, or does it work on wine?). So the executable is the solving-app, whereas CT is on their website, do you mean that? Dunno but for me the web approach is slightly better, I don't need extra programs and can use it from everywhere, I don't need to configure anything at all. so I don't really see where it's "that" much butter ^^
I don't wanna make CB "bad", just don't get the point
for the captcha creation part, both CBH and CT use executables, as JD requires. for the captcha solving, CBH uses desktop application, CT uses web application.
Old 27.06.2011, 20:33
Junior Loader

Please turn off that animated gif junk in version 1.1.2! It's distracting as hell.
Old 27.06.2011, 22:11
CBUser

I upgraded to 1.1.2 but JDownloader now returns a "plugin error (out of date)" message every time it tries to do captcha recognition.

Anyone else have this? Any advice?
Old 27.06.2011, 23:23
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBUser View Post
I upgraded to 1.1.2 but JDownloader now returns a "plugin error (out of date)" message every time it tries to do captcha recognition.

Anyone else have this? Any advice?
hi,
i think that message is something related to JD. you can try to update JD and restart that links.
Old 28.06.2011, 00:30
Fred-Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage View Post
Please turn off that animated gif junk in version 1.1.2! It's distracting as hell.
I agree

Also this version... after entering a captcha the GUI disappears... and does not reappear until another captcha is requested by the server... The only way to stop the requests is to force it to close... hence costing 8 credits to stop the requests...

Win 7, SP1
Old 28.06.2011, 01:10
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred-Bear View Post
I agree

Also this version... after entering a captcha the GUI disappears... and does not reappear until another captcha is requested by the server... The only way to stop the requests is to force it to close... hence costing 8 credits to stop the requests...

Win 7, SP1
we will put a nicer banner soon

when gui disappears, there will be an icon in the systray, near the clock. a yellow icon, looks like two eyes on it. you can click on it and choose show or stop.
Old 28.06.2011, 01:44
avengers11

Has anyone encountered the pop up error " Index was outside the bounds of the array ", just started today.
Old 28.06.2011, 02:25
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengers11 View Post
Has anyone encountered the pop up error " Index was outside the bounds of the array ", just started today.
hi,
can you send logfile to captchabrotherhood@gmail.com ??

you can also add that address to msn if you have
Old 28.06.2011, 02:32
CBUser

Quote:
Yes I got this. It went away when I downloaded the updated version.
Old 28.06.2011, 02:44
avengers11

Great, but I have the updated version installed, besides the GUI prompts you to update.
Old 28.06.2011, 03:05
JD VIP

Quote:
Great, but I have the updated version installed, besides the GUI prompts you to update.
hi
latest version is 1.1.2
you can find it in our web page

please try a clean install, uninstall and install again, and try again
you must see version 1.1.2 on form caption.

if you still have problems, fill your account.txt manually before you start program.