JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.02.2014, 12:23
Vacuum Cleaner

Default How to reset variants to default state?

Hi, iv'e recently discovered an option in the context menu to chose which variants (qualities of files from youtube) i would like to download, but when i chosed "best possible", jd is trying to download best possible quality file even if it doesent exists and ends in an error.
So my question is how to reset this option to default state so it shows all possible files again as it where always doing?
Old 08.02.2014, 12:58
JD Manager

Please give me a log.
Post possible chooses the best available variant.

If you want it "old style" you have to disable the variant System in the advanced configs: "Youtube: Group Logic":
Old 08.02.2014, 17:16
Vacuum Cleaner

Thanks that kind of helped but its not what i meant, maybe cause i did a bad explanation.
I will do it from begining - i pick a link from youtube, do a right click on package name to open context menu. There are two options "set variant" and "add variant", i was kind of messing with both to check what this does, i was setting and adding various variants and it screwed the way jd adds links from youtube. So i wish to have it fixed by reseting it to default state, cause linkgrabber shows every possible variant but when i try to download, most of them dont exist at all.
So my question is there a way to set that option to default state?

Last edited by pivor; 08.02.2014 at 17:19.
Old 08.02.2014, 17:35
JD Manager

"set variant": Set the Variant for all selected links. For example: Download all Autostreams as AAC File.

"add variant": Use this option if you want to download several variants. for example 256kbit aac AND 128kbit AAC

There is no reset for these options. Because they do not change anything. If you remove the links and add the clip again - everything will be back. The linkgrabber should not show any variant that does not exist.

PLease create a log, or let me see the problem via teamviewer (I'm waiting in the chat for you)