JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.02.2024, 02:54
Storm

Default [NOT a JD Bug] Outdated nitroflare plugin (API login = endless login-captchas)

Just started right after the latest JDownloader update. Coincidental?

12.02.24 18.52.44 <--> 12.02.24 19.43.38 jdlog://2780411370661/

~

Now it says "Captcha skipped" even though I solved it when the browser window came up

~

Fixed itself for a little while, then "Outdated plugin" error came back again

log update
13.02.24 02.07.59 <--> 13.02.24 02.12.40 jdlog://7780411370661/

Last edited by GWT10; 13.02.2024 at 09:13. Reason: New development
Old 13.02.2024, 13:51
JD Manager

Unrelated to JDownloader update. Nitroflare plugin has not changed since 06.02 but reports indicate that website has changed. Please provide a debug log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
After enabling debug/restart, please disable/enable the accout and also reproduce the issue
Old 13.02.2024, 20:08
Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Unrelated to JDownloader update. Nitroflare plugin has not changed since 06.02 but reports indicate that website has changed. Please provide a debug log, see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
After enabling debug/restart, please disable/enable the accout and also reproduce the issue
Hello and thanks for responding.

I thought I had it enabled but it looks like it wasn't. Logs are here:

13.02.24 13.01.48 <--> 10.02.24 13.09.43 jdlog://9980411370661/

I also got this response back from nitroflare:

"Issues concerning Download Managers are out of our control and you need to contact the respective Downloader Support regarding them (Make Sure you have check marked Direct Download at User> Premium Access).
If you are able to use our service via the web browser it means our service is working fine."

Since I'm able to download through the browser then the issue is with you all.

Look forward to your reply and again, thanks.
Old 13.02.2024, 20:19
JD Manager

Log shows that your IP/Client is required to solve (AntiBot?)Captcha
Quote:
{"type":"error","message":"Captcha required.","code":12}
you solve the captcha and server states it's okay
Quote:
passed
Quote:
Success! You are human
but then requires another captcha again
Quote:
{"type":"error","message":"Captcha required.","code":12}
Either this is caused by IP/Range (eg Server/VPN) or as nitroflare support why your account/IP triggers this captcha again and again

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.02.2024 at 20:22.
Old 13.02.2024, 20:34
Community Manager

I'd vastly agree with you Jiaz.

Just another thought:
Maybe they've changed the captcha required when a captcha happens during API request to a hCaptcha too (they did change the captcha-type from reCaptcha to hCaptcha for free downloads).
I can't test this here so if that is the case: Dear nitroflare support, please contact us and let us know.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 13.02.2024, 21:00
Storm

I have a Premium account with nitroflare.

I am also using the MyJDownloader Browser Extension 3.3.20 for both Firefox and Chrome to solve the captchas. Normally when this happens, and I solve it, the captcha warnings go away. But this time they're not. JDownloader continues to show either an outdated plugin, or a captcha that hasn't been solved.
Quote:
Maybe they've changed the captcha required when a captcha happens during API request to a hCaptcha too (they did change the captcha-type from reCaptcha to hCaptcha for free downloads).
You may have something there.

Since the captcha browser window appears twice, once for only a split second, and then reloads for a second time again where it stays in place so I can solve the captcha puzzle.

All this has occurred only since I last updated JDownloader on 2/11/2024

Last edited by GWT10; 13.02.2024 at 21:14.
Old 13.02.2024, 21:34
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWT10 View Post
All this has occurred only since I last updated JDownloader on 2/11/2024
As already explained, this is unrelated to JDownloader update because nothing has changed for Nitroflare plugin since 06.02.
Only nitroflare can answer why your user/IP is getting these "captcha required" answers from their api and why it first shows "passed" only to ask for yet another captcha.

Quote:
Since the captcha browser window appears twice, once for only a split second, and then reloads for a second time again where it stays in place so I can solve the captcha puzzle.
That's normal behaviour as it has to load the site first and then can reload to show the captcha. normal process, only matter of time if/how long you will see/notice the loading of the page.

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.02.2024 at 21:37.
Old 14.02.2024, 12:55
Community Manager

@GWT10
You still haven't answered Jiaz' question as to whether or not you are using a VPN/proxy.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.02.2024, 18:07
Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@GWT10
You still haven't answered Jiaz' question as to whether or not you are using a VPN/proxy.
Yes, I am. I've used one for the last 7 or 8 years.

Never been a problem until now.
Old 14.02.2024, 19:06
JD Manager

Quote:
Yes, I am. I've used one for the last 7 or 8 years.
Never been a problem until now.
And have you tested without VPN? Have you tested with VPN in browser? Have you asked nitroflare about your VPN? Most likely the VPN/IP Range is blocked/special handled and that causes the issue.
Old 15.02.2024, 03:39
Storm

Quote:
And have you tested without VPN? Have you tested with VPN in browser? Have you asked nitroflare about your VPN? Most likely the VPN/IP Range is blocked/special handled and that causes the issue.
I've tested with the VPN turned off and JDownloader gives me the same error, and this is after I've restarted it.

You all may say the nitroflare plugin hasn't changed, but this only started occurring after that last JDownloader update. It looks very coincidental to me.
Old 15.02.2024, 13:29
JD Manager

Quote:
You all may say the nitroflare plugin hasn't changed, but this only started occurring after that last JDownloader update. It looks very coincidental to me.
I checked source -> last change on 06.02. I checked updates -> update got released on 06.02. no changes since then. you can also check yourself.
You can check last change date of
jd/plugins/hoster/NitroFlareCom.class (reflects when this file got changed last)
and also logs/updatehistory contains files for each update and lists what files have been touched/changed/added/removed
Old 15.02.2024, 13:31
JD Manager

Quote:
I've tested with the VPN turned off and JDownloader gives me the same error, and this is after I've restarted it.
Yet only you are reporting this issue and the log clearly shows that nitroflare accepts the captcha BUT still requires yet another captcha from you. so this is either bound to your IP and/or account. As explained, nitroflare should be able to explain why you get those captchas in first place.
Old 16.02.2024, 23:27
Storm

Quote:
Yet only you are reporting this issue and the log clearly shows that nitroflare accepts the captcha BUT still requires yet another captcha from you. so this is either bound to your IP and/or account. As explained, nitroflare should be able to explain why you get those captchas in first place.
And as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I can still download directly through the browser after logging into my account. And this is with the VPN turned on and no captchas appearing. Same IP

nitroflare even suggested this when they emailed me back, as I mentioned up above in the 3rd post of this thread.

Quote:
"Issues concerning Download Managers are out of our control and you need to contact the respective Downloader Support regarding them (Make Sure you have check marked Direct Download at User> Premium Access).
If you are able to use our service via the web browser it means our service is working fine."
Old 17.02.2024, 09:31
English Supporter

are you making apples to apples comparison? website(your browser) to website(JD) comparison? turn api mode off in JD?? settings > plugins > use API for account check and premium download... uncheck

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 11.03.2024, 20:51
Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
are you making apples to apples comparison? website(your browser) to website(JD) comparison? turn api mode off in JD?? settings > plugins > use API for account check and premium download... uncheck
Sorry I was late getting back to you all. A life event happened beyond my control.

Yes, that WAS checked. I just now unchecked it so we'll see what happens.
Old 13.03.2024, 12:13
JD Manager

@GWT10: sorry, I guess the API part wasn't as clear as I thought. JDownloader uses their api by default as it's more stable/independant of website/layout changes. And that's important as only nitroflare know/can tell you/us why it behaves this way. So their explanation
Quote:
is wrong here, because JDownloader is using their service via their api and it's the api that causes issue as explained here , https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...22&postcount=4
Old 13.03.2024, 12:16
JD Manager

Quote:
Just started right after the latest JDownloader update. Coincidental?
Maybe your JDownloader plugin was setup to not use API before and due to those changes on 06.02, we enforced use of API for premium usage as there are no known/reported problems with it.
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...46&postcount=8
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...65&postcount=9
So please disable API and check again.
Old 13.03.2024, 20:54
Baby Loader

Default Nitroflare plugin outdated

Hello,

For a while now I have big big issues being able to dload from Nitroflare.
Today it says : plugin outdated...
Before it was the "human check" system that was running in circle without helping solve the issue.

Could you please tell me what is the problem with this host and if there is a way to force the Jdownloader to recognize I havea premium account ?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards
Old 13.03.2024, 21:04
JD Manager

Are you using VPN/Proxy?
Please disable API in Settings->Plugins->nitroflare.com and try/check again
Old 15.03.2024, 20:51
Baby Loader

Hello Jiaz,
I haver the issue if I use or not a VPN.
That's the solution :
disable the plugin
turn off JDownloader
wait for the memory to dump
turn on Jdownloader
turn off/on the plugin and it validates the account...

Quite painful.
But at least it works.
:biggrin:
Old 15.03.2024, 21:19
JD Manager

@fandaor: what exactly do you mean by
Quote:
disable the plugin
turn off JDownloader
wait for the memory to dump
turn on Jdownloader
turn off/on the plugin and it validates the account...
Please provide a debug log for this problem, see https://support.jdownloader.org/de/k...d-session-logs
Old 16.03.2024, 17:53
Baby Loader

Here it is.

It finally worked when I disabled JAntiCaptcha and 9kw.eu

Regards

Fand'
Attached Files
File Type: zip nitroflare_plugin.zip (678.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 18.03.2024, 12:11
JD Manager

@fandaor: same problem as thread opener. Nitroflare API request captcha. it's solved but directly the next captcha is required to be solved. This is something nitroflare has to explain/fix.
In meantime you can disable use of api in Settings->Plugins->nitroflare.com
Old 18.03.2024, 14:19
Community Manager

Here are my findings:
If you try to add an account with invalid credentials too many times, at some point the nitroflare.com API will "shadow ban" your IP and return a captcha for each attempt regardless of the validity of your credentials while the website is still working normally.
My guess is that they did this on purpose to mitigate Bruger-Force attacks.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.03.2024, 19:25
Storm

Quote:
@GWT10: sorry, I guess the API part wasn't as clear as I thought. JDownloader uses their api by default as it's more stable/independant of website/layout changes. And that's important as only nitroflare know/can tell you/us why it behaves this way. So their explanation is wrong here, because JDownloader is using their service via their api and it's the api that causes issue as explained here , **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Funny enough, those stupid CAPTCHA warnings stopped as soon as I unticked that box.

Not sure why this wasn't an issue before, but that seems to solve my problem.

For now, anyway... (skepticism)-

Last edited by GWT10; 19.03.2024 at 19:28.
Old 19.03.2024, 21:28
JD Manager

Quote:
Funny enough, those stupid CAPTCHA warnings stopped as soon as I unticked that box.

Not sure why this wasn't an issue before, but that seems to solve my problem.
Please see my previous post about this, https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...8&postcount=18
Thanks for the feedback
Old 24.03.2024, 04:11
JD Addict

Nitroflare.com Premium Account keeps getting temporarily deactivated. Captchas are not a solution.

My JD installation has been having the same issue regularly for the past week or so. The description found in the earlier reports is essentially accurate. I'm not sure if the causes are the same, though.

The Nitroflare Error message reads: "Premium Account is temporarily disabled", while the captcha plugin prompts me to solve a captcha and the plugin displays a countdown for as many as 59 minutes and 59 sec to attempt another automatic login after which it will restart from the beginning because it can't resolve either a captcha or perform a login. If I confirm the captcha request, JD automatically calls up the corresponding page in the browser. Sometimes without actually displaying any captcha, but always with the box that you have to click to confirm that you are human.

I have now deactivated the automatic forwarding, as I initially suspected that this could be part of the error, because neither the confirmation by clicking in the box nor solving one or more captchas in succession solves the problem that the Premium account no longer works.

After several attempts with different settings, I have discovered the only method that solves the problem at least temporarily until the next error message appears (usually after approx. 24 hours). Then the procedure has to be repeated.

1. remove the account from JD. 2. do a restart. 3. re-enter the Nitroflare account after the restart. 4. replace the username in the plugin user interface where your current password is now noted and enter your real username and password in the correct places. 5. Confirm both entries and use the premium account for another 24 hours (hopefully).

As the user Fandaor suggested in his post, I have disabled the two captcha plugins JAntiCaptcha and 9kw.eu for the time being. However, I doubt whether this can solve the core problem, since it probably has nothing to do with the 24-hour cycle on which the premium account says goodbye to JD, and because no other premium hoster account is affected by their functions in this way.

I don't use a VPN. My operating system is Windows 10 and I'm currently out of other options.

23.03.24 18.59.44 <--> 24.03.24 03.00.28 jdlog://9951411370661/
22.03.24 23.39.18 <--> 23.03.24 18.59.44 jdlog://0061411370661/
23.03.24 18.59.44 <--> 22.03.24 23.39.18 jdlog://1061411370661/
23.03.24 18.59.44 <--> 22.03.24 23.36.37 jdlog://2061411370661/
Old 24.03.2024, 10:07
JD Manager

@schnaeppchen: logs does not contain any ddownload errors nor activity. And everything is explained here. the part about captchas and also how to solve it, see
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...8&postcount=18
Old 25.03.2024, 03:27
JD Addict

Thanks for checking the logs. My Nitroflare Premium account was kicked out of JD again today. The log was generated just a few seconds after tonight's disconnect occurred. I hope it offers more information this time.

As before, solving the required captcha remains unsuccessful. The error message within the account management still says: "Skipped - Captcha entry required."

However, if I uncheck the box "Use API for account check and premium downloading (Recommended)?", JD logs me in again without any problems, even if the function "Trust API about Premium-Only flag?" remains selected.

This solution is the most reliable, without going through the steps I described in my previous comment.

Thanks again for your help!

23.03.24 18.59.44 <--> 25.03.24 02.18.27 jdlog://7261411370661/
Old 25.03.2024, 15:24
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaeppchen View Post
However, if I uncheck the box "Use API for account check and premium downloading (Recommended)?", JD logs me in again without any problems, even if the function "Trust API about Premium-Only flag?" remains selected.
Both options are not related to each other.

Thanks for your feedback.
I'll update the plugin to prefer website mode for the moment.
I got no idea what nitroflare did which made their API so unreliable. We haven't introduced any nitroflare plugin-changes recently.

Spoiler:

Quote: