JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.01.2019, 22:14
Vacuum Cleaner

Default link grabber do not recognise links in raspberry pi (uptobox.com)

Hi everyone,

I install jdownloader on my raspberry pi (raspbian-stretch) following this article **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**but when i select links for host site it do not get recognised. here is the screen shot.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Any help will be much appreciated.

thank you
Old 25.01.2019, 01:36
Community Manager

Hi justin,

you might have a general problem here - at least the uptobox.com URLs I tested work fine here.
Do you have this issue no matter which URLs you add?

Please post your log-ID here | bitte poste deine Log-ID hier.

Grüße, psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 25.01.2019, 05:14
Vacuum Cleaner

there is the log-ID 25.01.19 02.40.41 <--> 25.01.19 03.08.35 jdlog://4641576935451/

the problem is with other sites too. i tried uploaded.to & uptobox.com both links with the same problem there is the snap **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It does not even recognise multiup.org links & took 3 min. to detect uploaded.to & uptobox.com links

this is for raspberry pi but for windows version of jdownloader i detects all links exactly multiup.org or uploaded.to & uptobox.com or any other file hostler without any problem.
here **External links are only visible to Support Staff**there. i tried other file hosters as well but same result. youtube links seem to be recognised correctly thou.

Last edited by JUSTIN; 25.01.2019 at 09:29.
Old 25.01.2019, 12:40
JD Manager

Looks like Firewall/DNS or ISP issue.
All domains are resolved to the same non working IP from your ISP.

are all going to 218.248.255.x and failing because of this.

I would suggest to check DNS settings on the PI and maybe change to Google/Cloudflare DNS
Old 26.01.2019, 05:24
Vacuum Cleaner

Ya thanks setting DNS server did the job.
For anyone looking /etc/resolv.conf editting did not work it goes back after restarting. So sudo nano /etc/network/interfaces put dns-nameservers 8.8.4.4 8.8.8.8 then sudo nano /etc/resolv.conf.head add
#OpenDns Servers
nameserver 208.67.222.222
nameserver 208.67.220.220
Ctrl+X then y
Here the link **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 26.01.2019, 05:28
Vacuum Cleaner

Thanks for your help. Just two more things
The tutorial I followed to install jdownloader was old and its auto start do not work
It would be really help full if you can give me some guidance in how to start jdownloader automatically on system startup. Second is how do I add desktop icon in raspberry Pi.

Thanks you
Old 30.01.2019, 17:12
JD Manager

Glad you got it working. Autostart depends if you want JDownloader to start in GUI/Desktop mode, then it only autostarts when you login on desktop. Or in headless mode, but then you can only use MyJDownloader website/apps
Old 01.02.2019, 08:33
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Glad you got it working. Autostart depends if you want JDownloader to start in GUI/Desktop mode, then it only autostarts when you login on desktop. Or in headless mode, but then you can only use MyJDownloader website/apps
Thanks auto start do not start jdownloader on desktop mode on raspberry pi but i have login to my myjdownloader account i access it via that in headless mode. i also had problems with deluge yrss2 not able to download torrent from yts that was also due to dns this resolved it to i have updated the forum there also i must appreciate your effects as your professional support team attain every post.

coming to deluge can not jdownloader run as daemon on raspberry pi and access via guk from a desktop as deluge can just asking.

Anyway thanks for your help very much appreciated.
Old 01.02.2019, 11:23
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTIN View Post
coming to deluge can not jdownloader run as daemon on raspberry pi and access via guk from a desktop as deluge can just asking.
No, that is not possible. Headless mode is lightweight and doesn't provide any GUI because it's meant for devices without any desktop/monitor like NAS/embedded devices.
You can either start JDownloader in headless mode and ONLY access it via MyJDownloader
or
start it with head(requires Desktop) and then access it via GUI and MyJDownloader.

At the moment it's not possible to connect via GUI to headless JDownloader but this is a longterm feature on our todo list.
Old 01.02.2019, 12:23
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
No, that is not possible. Headless mode is lightweight and doesn't provide any GUI because it's meant for devices without any desktop/monitor like NAS/embedded devices.
You can either start JDownloader in headless mode and ONLY access it via MyJDownloader
or
start it with head(requires Desktop) and then access it via GUI and MyJDownloader.

At the moment it's not possible to connect via GUI to headless JDownloader but this is a longterm feature on our todo list.
At the moment it's not possible to connect via GUI to headless JDownloader but this is a longterm feature on our todo list :thumbup::thumbup:

I will be looking forward to this ...thanks again
Old 01.02.2019, 12:39
JD Manager

This will take some time for sure