JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 10.02.2010, 06:56
WillowRaven

Default Bouncing Screen and Long Reconnections

I am having 2 different issues with JD and hoping someone can advise me on what I need to do, or try or whatever.

First: the bottom of the JD screen (where the module running lines are) keeps bouncing. I have even tried to uninstall and reinstall JD and it's still doing it. I don't understand WHY it's doing it, however it's been going on for the last week or so. (I wish there was a way I could actually show this to you, however it does it the entire time JD is open.)

Second: My reconnection time seems to go on FOREVER. I have checked the different links suggested and nothing there seems to be of help. I have seen it hit over 30,000 on the reconnection amounts (the bottom line that says "Reconnection #567 on the screenshot). Do I need to change some kind of setting to fix this - it just seems to be in a constant 'reconnection' mode and none of my items are getting downloaded. I have tried closing down and restarted JD, I have tried refreshing JD, I check daily for updates - nothing seems to be of help. I am using a cable internet connection through a C-Net router and we are not having any actual internet connection issues.

Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.
Old 10.02.2010, 10:46
remi

You could disable the automatic reconnection feature because it isn't properly configured. You can do that by unchecking the second button (blue circular arrow) after the arrow keys in the tool bar of jD.
Old 11.02.2010, 04:35
WillowRaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
You could disable the automatic reconnection feature because it isn't properly configured. You can do that by unchecking the second button (blue circular arrow) after the arrow keys in the tool bar of jD.

Thank you - I will try that ... see if it helps.