JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 27.07.2018, 19:31
rarenight

Default 1fichier Plugin is Broken

Hi,

I just recently re-installed JDownloader 2 from scratch. I'm trying to download a bunch of small files from 1fichier but after I download about 80 links, 1fichier suddenly times out with the following error:

When I go to the 1fichier website, it then gives me this error message and bans my account for an hour:

I don't get this issue using any other download method, so I imagine something is wrong with the plugin that makes it time out frequently and temp ban my IP from the server.

I've replicated this error message multiple times on a brand new install with default configurations.

I would really appreciate if you could fix this issue, because I still need to download many more files from 1fichier. Thanks.
Old 28.07.2018, 02:15
English Supporter

please provide the log from the effected session

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 28.07.2018, 03:10
rarenight

Code:
26.07.18 21.33.42 <--> 27.07.18 20.06.21 jdlog://8563164433151/
Hope I'm doing this right.

I have a 1fichier premium account, by the way.

You should be able to replicate it with any combination of files from 1fichier and any premium account. I replicated this error across multiple computers and multiple Internet connections. It started happening about 3 days ago.
Old 30.07.2018, 18:52
JD Manager

The last change on the plugin is from 28.06. So I guess it's caused by *your server* and maybe they *guess* sort of account sharing. They see traffic of dedicated server? and lots of downloaded files/traffic. Many services do block such IP/Ranges because of same reasons.

Please enable debug logs. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled
and restart JDownloader. Now wait till it works again and once it fails again, please provide a new logID
Old 30.07.2018, 18:53
JD Manager

Maybe it's caused by some sort of protection because many downloads (small files).
Old 30.07.2018, 20:09
Storm

I think they have a problem.
I also have a premium account and my password is no longer being accepted. If I try to login at their site I get told that for security reasons I need to reinitialize my password. I tried that but it still isn't accepted.

I wrote to them about it yesterday and after 24 hours I still have not had any reply.
Old 31.07.2018, 11:57
JD Manager

@7leagueboot
Does it work again? Maybe you could not login because of some temp. IP block?
Old 31.07.2018, 12:53
Storm

No, it still does not work and there is absolutely no reason why they should block my IP which is dynamic anyway.
Old 31.07.2018, 12:56
JD Manager

You can send me details and I can check if they work for me. support@jdownloader.org
Old 31.07.2018, 20:50
lifetalk

I've emailed you, Jiaz, about the IP block.
Old 31.07.2018, 21:24
Storm

I just received a reply from 1fichier. They said nothing more than they cannot provide support for 3rd party software.

I immediately sent a reply back to confirm it has nothing to do with 3rd party software because I cannot even login at their web site.

It would be nice if lifetalk could share whatever he knows.
Old 01.08.2018, 00:15
Seb007

Default Me Too...

Me too here I'm with an other problem ...
(sorry but I'm bad in English)

I had a premium account, I transferred to a free account for 1 year without problem (but I have a lot of credit CDN !). I changed password 1fichier for a personal reason, and since that's the drama.....

Jdownloader doesn't want to take my new password anymore ! At each connection attempt, I receive an automatic email of 1fichier which gives me a verification code to copy... but we can't copy anything in Jdownloader. What to do ?

Thank you in advance
Old 01.08.2018, 12:22
JD Manager

@Seb007: Try to login at browser first and then it should work in JDownloader.
I can check *verificiation code stuff* but I need username/password for this. Send infos to support@jdownloader.org. Then I can check if *verification stuff* happens for me as well and then try to add support for it
Old 01.08.2018, 12:22
JD Manager

@lifetalk: Thanks, will respond via mail
Old 02.08.2018, 11:08
Storm

Update from my end...

Despite a total waste of time attempting to solve the issue with 1fichier support, this morning I was finally able to reset my password and regain access to my account. Why on earth they suddenly decided that all customers have to change their password for security reasons is beyond me! What security reasons are they talking about?

I get the impression that whoever runs 1fichier is probably very young or badly uneducated because all mails received were outright rude with the basic response being "Can't and won't help you. Your problem mate, and don't expect any compensation for all the downtime!" Also, he never had the guts to sign his mails with his own name. They were always signed "The staff".
Old 02.08.2018, 15:34
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7leagueboot View Post
[...]I get the impression that whoever runs 1fichier is probably very young or badly uneducated because all mails received were outright rude with the basic response being "Can't and won't help you. Your problem mate, and don't expect any compensation for all the downtime!" Also, he never had the guts to sign his mails with his own name. They were always signed "The staff".
We're not connected to their staff in any way but whenever I had to deal with them (because of our plugin development), they answered very quickly and solved pending issues ...

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 02.08.2018, 19:44
Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
whenever I had to deal with them (because of our plugin development), they answered very quickly and solved pending issues ...
That situation is very different because many of your users will upgrade a free 1fichier account to a premium version in order to get unlimited download speeds. Also, you are an affiliate for their service so it is in their interest to keep you happy and have a good relationship.

In theory, the same should apply to all of their customers, especially those who are paying them for their service. And in respect of a customer paying annually, isn't that the kind of customer they should really want to keep?

Following the last mail I sent them (see 31.07.2018 20:24), I received this reply:

Subject: Re: 1fichier.com

> It has nothing to do with 3rd party software. I cannot even login at
> your own web site!

Hello,

Why ?

Did you follow messages on the website ?

We can not read & follow them for you... !

Regards,
The Staff

Now, I don't know about you psp but I find that a typically rude and unhelpful response, so here is a copy of my reply to them:

Yes, I did follow the messages on the website but nothing happened after submitting the new password. No mail was sent either.

This morning, I found the problem was that your site is not compatible with Comodo IceDragon (a more secure version of Firefox) because I went through the whole process again using Google Chrome and it worked. I am now able to login to my account again.

I have a few suggestions for you:
1. If you are going to block your clients accounts because you want them to change their password, you should send them a mail to explain this and the reason for the change. Just blocking their accounts without saying a word is a good way to create ill feeling and could lead to them not renewing their membership.
2. On your website, when telling clients they have to modify their password for security reasons, you should also tell them what those security reasons are, especially if you think your database may have been compromised.
3. When dealing with clients by mail, as you have done with me, instead of always saying you cannot help so they are on their own, you should ask them for the precise steps they have taken, if possible with screenshots, so you can attempt to reproduce the problem. Even if you are not able to reproduce it, you should still ask more questions to try and find a solution. The attitude you used with me was like telling me to take a hike! Always be polite so your client feels you care about him and want to keep his business. An unhappy client can and most likely will do plenty of damage to your business because he will tell everyone he knows about the way you treated him.
4. It is always better to sign your mails with a name, even if it isn't your real name. This gives the client the impression he is dealing with someone on a personal basis. If you sign your mails "The Staff" it tells your client you have something to hide and do not wish him to have any personal contact within your company.
5. If the client signs his message with his name, use it! If he doesn't, look up his address in your database and get his name. It is really important to keep the client/business relationship as friendly as possible. Not addressing him by his name and signing your own mails as "The Staff" merely serves to build a wall between you which makes your client feel he is your enemy and that any attempt to ask for your support will be viewed as a waste of your time.

Regards,

[My Real Name went here]

Last edited by 7leagueboot; 02.08.2018 at 19:45. Reason: typo