JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01.09.2010, 10:06
Banned

Default Decrypter Out of Date: Motherless.com (Subscribers Only)

JDownloader womanLESS.COM the plugin does not download the files labeled "Subscribers Only" The member uploaded this image for subscribers only. You can subscribe to the member from their profile." This only works with browsers as it is logged, and once you clicked on earlier in the user profile on subscriptions. How to get around that you can download? Because of the subscription file is very much. Other programs to download it or you do not succeed even if the selection - the user name and password. I would ask for help.
Old 01.09.2010, 12:15
JD English Support (inactive)

This is not a decrypter problem. This is a problem with the way that womanless.com has set up files for paid downloading (it is a subscription to the uploader's files, not to womanless.com, and intended to allow uploaders to charge for downloads).

Depending on how they have implemented this, you might be able to right click on the package and select "Set Download Password" to set the username and password for the download.

You can also try changing the URL (before copying it to JDownloader to
HxxP://<username>:<password>@womanless.com/...
(change the xx to TT). The colon and at-sign specify that the login is being passed.
Old 01.09.2010, 13:00
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
This is not a decrypter problem. This is a problem with the way that womanless.com has set up files for paid downloading (it is a subscription to the uploader's files, not to womanless.com, and intended to allow uploaders to charge for downloads).

Depending on how they have implemented this, you might be able to right click on the package and select "Set Download Password" to set the username and password for the download.

You can also try changing the URL (before copying it to JDownloader to
HxxP://<username>:<password>@womanless.com/...
(change the xx to TT). The colon and at-sign specify that the login is being passed.
This is not paid!.100% FREE. Requires only one click to subscribe. And I would ask for more detailed explanation because I am a beginner.

Last edited by djmakinera; 01.09.2010 at 15:14.
Old 01.09.2010, 13:12
Banned

For instance **External links are only visible to Support Staff** rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" target="_blank">H t t p: // womanless. com / ABF6F4E. He writes that he did not find anything.

I did so. Do not write that bad plugin or something similar but nothing happens.

Last edited by djmakinera; 01.09.2010 at 13:17.
Old 01.09.2010, 22:11
Community Manager

...but in ordner to "subscribe" you have to be a registered womanless.com member.

DECLINED be me, sorry we can't add special handling/special plugins for everything

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 02.09.2010, 11:39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
...but in ordner to "subscribe" you have to be a registered womanless.com member.

DECLINED be me, sorry we can't add special handling/special plugins for everything

GreeZ pspzockerscene
I am already registered but that was such an option (possible) where you can log on as via a web browser.
Old 02.09.2010, 21:18
Community Manager

@djmakinera
Okay i can add free account for the host plugin, that shouldn't be a problem.
Please send me some "subscribe" links and login data via PM so i can check that

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 05.09.2010, 13:15
Banned

While logged in, just click on the Subscribe, where the user put photos, videos. If you have sent do not have to hit it again for a user. Then click on the instance"hxxp: / /womanless. com/auth/logout?back=hxxp: / /womanless. com/ADBFC92" . I log in (if you have not done) and you can download the file <-(only web browser)

Last edited by djmakinera; 05.09.2010 at 15:17.
Old 05.09.2010, 14:40
Banned

Simply login probably not enough. Descrypter must see that the website has been clicked Subscribe

Please see the plugin (womanless) is not elaborated. [Example] without logging on, you can see the picture through a web browser hxxp: / /s4.womanless. com/dev52/0/006/536/0006536358.jpg. And through jDownloader can no longer be downloaded. Why?

Last edited by djmakinera; 05.09.2010 at 15:25.
Old 06.09.2010, 12:05
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Please send me some "subscribe" links and login data via PM so i can check that
@djmakinera

Did you already do this?
Old 06.09.2010, 14:16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
@djmakinera

Did you already do this?

I have already sent earlier pspzockerscene. I do not know whether the message received pspzockerscene?

Last edited by djmakinera; 06.09.2010 at 20:13.
Old 06.09.2010, 17:57
Community Manager

I'll check out my PMs later...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 06.09.2010, 20:16
Banned

I hope it will succeed
Old 24.09.2010, 22:27
Community Manager

Hey guys
I didn't forget about this one
Today i added the following features to this plugin and yes it was indeed much work (available with the next update):

-Account login (just add your free womanless accounts as premium accounts)
-"Subscribe" Videos are downloadable (but filenames can only be shown while downloading, not in the linkgrabber
-AutoSubscribe: If you have an account and you want to download things where a subscription is needed to download em, jdownloader will do this for you :D

Please give me some feedback after the next update

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.09.2010, 09:57
Banned

And I already thought that it had get stuck in the place. however touched something in this topicThere is no doubt it was definitely a lot of work. You talk about movies... And if the pictures will be the same? I will say know later after the upgrade.

Last edited by djmakinera; 25.09.2010 at 10:12.
Old 25.09.2010, 18:21
Community Manager

Pictures and movies will work.
The onlything that might don't work are galleries for subscribers only.
If you found a gallery that's for subscribers only please post it and i'll test.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.09.2010, 13:04
Banned

Something not so. Even though correct cords (files exist) and is showing that the file wasn't found.
But not around this way is all cords I managed to check which.
Chosen cords!
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by djmakinera; 28.09.2010 at 13:53.
Old 28.09.2010, 13:55
Dooma

Same for me, nothing is downloadable not picture not videos.

Everything shows offline for me. Doesn't matter if i use the new premium login or disable it. Both the same error.

This is what the log shows when i try to add files through clipboard-copy from womanless.com:

EXCEPTION 22 28.09.10 12:47:24 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> SEVERE Exception occurred
java.net.UnknownHostException: s6.womanlessvideos.com
at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor14.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.net.**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** Source)
at sun.net.**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** Source)
at jd.http.HTTPConnection.getInputStream(HTTPConnection.java:92)
at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
at jd.plugins.hoster.DirectHTTP.requestFileInformation(DirectHTTP.java:409)
at jd.plugins.DownloadLink.getAvailableStatus(Unknown Source)
at jd.plugins.DownloadLink.isAvailable(Unknown Source)
at jd.controlling.LinkCheck.checkHosterList(Unknown Source)
at jd.controlling.LinkCheck.access$0(Unknown Source)
at jd.controlling.LinkCheck$CheckThread.run(Unknown Source)
at jd.controlling.LinkCheck$CheckThread.go(Unknown Source)
at jd.nutils.jobber.Jobber$Worker.run(Jobber.java:289)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: s6.womanlessvideos.com
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at jd.http.HTTPConnection.connect(HTTPConnection.java:69)
at jd.http.HTTPConnection.getInputStream(HTTPConnection.java:92)
at jd.http.Request.collectCookiesFromConnection(Request.java:128)
at jd.http.Request.connect(Request.java:151)
at jd.http.Browser.connect(Browser.java:369)
at jd.http.Browser.openRequestConnection(Browser.java:593)
at jd.http.Browser.openGetConnection(Browser.java:585)
at jd.plugins.hoster.DirectHTTP.prepareConnection(DirectHTTP.java:385)
at jd.plugins.hoster.DirectHTTP.requestFileInformation(DirectHTTP.java:408)
... 7 more

I hope you can fix this, its kind of worse than before the update.
If i can help with more information just ask, but i know nothing about how your progam works i just use it. :D

Edit: Oh and i just found out, that some videos are downloadable. It says "This link can only be downloaded by registered users." And if i start the download it works. But everything else still shows offline.

Last edited by Dooma; 28.09.2010 at 16:00.
Old 28.09.2010, 14:02
Banned

pspzockersceneThese cords(**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) exclusively for subscribers work!!! but other problem appeared. He doesn't recognize, that the file exists. The way I passed cords in the previous fast.

Edit: I checked 9000 links and on 99.9 % I am sure that only Subscribcions locked files work(!) and other not protected files don't work(!) (I am appearing not found file).
That is is it now on the contrary?

Last edited by djmakinera; 28.09.2010 at 15:48.
Old 28.09.2010, 15:45
Banned

Dooma - (Subscribers Only)Work

(Normal file)Don't work

Last edited by djmakinera; 28.09.2010 at 16:06.
Old 28.09.2010, 16:02
Dooma

Also did a little testing its exactly as djmakinera says: Files needing subscribtion status are downloadable. All normal files show offline.
Old 28.09.2010, 21:14
Community Manager

Fixed, sorry guys i made a fatal mistake^^

Please wait for the next update!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.09.2010, 22:14
Banned

I noticed this morning when I wanted to complete taking down, that if files will be thwarted "Subscribers Only" is a lack of abilities of the reissue. And if they will restart the file is displaying it, that the file wasn't found. It is necessary anew to glue cords in.

Last edited by djmakinera; 29.09.2010 at 12:18.
Old 29.09.2010, 14:32
remi

A cord is a rope. Do you mean link?
Old 29.09.2010, 14:45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
A cord is a rope. Do you mean link?
(Subscribers Only)Links I have given enough in advance except those links. I just had to again add the same links because there was no possibility to resume download.

Last edited by djmakinera; 29.09.2010 at 14:48.
Old 01.11.2010, 14:11
Community Manager

I hope the womanless plugin works now

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.11.2010, 18:24
Banned

The latest version of the plugin is 12703? Because as for me nothing has changed. I guess that does not have any updates yet?
Old 04.11.2010, 18:26
Community Manager

@djmakinera
Yes you have the latest version.
WHAT exactly does not work ?
Log ? Example links ??!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.11.2010, 18:30
Banned

Does not work the ability to resume file. Displaying "Unknown file size." Showing the temporary file is also available. I will try to even delete entries and add them again it can make a difference? **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** Showing Plug obsolete. Really.

Last edited by djmakinera; 04.11.2010 at 18:39.
Old 04.11.2010, 18:33
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmakinera View Post
it can make a difference?
Yes it can, just try.
As written above if it doesn't work i need a log and example links!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.11.2010, 18:44
Banned

I really did not work. Sample link **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 04.11.2010, 18:56
Community Manager

Fixed, wait for the next update!

Btw. the update WAS released but after the release they changed something so it broke again.
Please always take a look at the changelog!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.11.2010, 19:02
Banned

But I always look at the changelog. I'm curious about the new updates:)
Old 04.11.2010, 20:23
asxxxetakis

Decrypter out of date : womanless.com

That's what i get from last night ...
Old 04.11.2010, 21:19
Banned

After the new update 04.11.2010, this link that I gave previously worked. However, not all links work. Currently being tested downloading image files does not work.

Info: File temporary unavailable 9 minutes
Old 04.11.2010, 23:39
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmakinera View Post
After the new update 04.11.2010
There was no update, i already told you before to read the changelog!!
Picturelinks will also work again after the next update but you'll have to re-add them if you already have them in your downloadlist!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.11.2010, 15:43
gladstonegander

hi, movies are still just working for those that need subscription.

i checked your svn commit. after doing some debug i found out that your changes in class jd.plugins.hoster.womanLessCom.java need to be applied in jd.plugins.decrypter.womanLessCom.java too (line 58 and 59 in rev 12871).

hoping for a fast update. keep up the good work.
Old 08.11.2010, 15:57
Community Manager

I need example links that do not work, is this so hard to understand ??
If i have links i can fix it.
When i fixed the plugin i was only able to check your link and it worked...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.11.2010, 22:09
Banned

Actually does not work. Even if, for example this link. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 09.11.2010, 16:51
Community Manager

Fixed, wait for the next update!

I'll close this thread because it's so old.
If you still have problems with this hoster after the next update please open a new thread.

GreeZ pspzockerscene *closed*

Spoiler:

Quote:
Closed Thread