JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 08.01.2013, 01:51
Aquifel

Default Links all gone?

I was searching around for other posts about this, but couldn't manage to find any that applied to JD2.

I started up JD2 today, and all my links were gone! I cant figure out how to restore from a backup, or where that backup may be located, if it exists, in JD2. Or, is there at least a way to recover the package names of what i was downloading so i can go out and find them again?

I turned off java updates awhile back, i dont remember when, but its in the several months range, i believe, would updating help? (A lot of people seem to say its a bad idea) I dont think i did anything special today, and i believe it closed properly last night, turned it on this morning, and everything was just empty, usually there is a slight delay before the links show, but i left it alone for 10 mins. and still got nothing. Oh, JD2 is located in C:\Jdownloader2\ i read that that matters?

JD Version: Core - 19096, Appwork - 1490, Browser - 18608, Updater - 302
Java version: 1.7.0_07
Old 08.01.2013, 01:56
Spanish Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifel View Post
I started up JD2 today, and all my links were gone! I cant figure out how to restore from a backup, or where that backup may be located, if it exists, in JD2. Or, is there at least a way to recover the package names of what i was downloading so i can go out and find them again?

To do that, please read this post.

http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...18&postcount=3

Kindest Regards,
Old 08.01.2013, 04:49
Aquifel

I tried recovering my downloadlist.zip via Recuva, and it did recover quite a few versions of downloadlist.zip, but not one of them was readable as a zip, is there anywhere jd2 stores even just the package names of recently added files? So i could find out what i lost?
Old 08.01.2013, 23:45
DSL Light User

i have the same problems.Two packets where lost and nothing in downloadlist.zip. Jdownloader has not crashed.
Any way to backup the linklist highly welcome!!!
Old 09.01.2013, 11:02
English Supporter

Jiaz has been writing a couple of new features for downloadList and linkgrabberList, each time it JD saves data, it will save to a new file. When JD needs to read from given file, it does so in reverse order.

It wont stop data from getting corrupted say from a internal jd bug, nor will it be very effective as long/medium term backup, or undo mistake type of thing. It will help those who's power goes out or other external interruption takes place.

It should come into JD2 beta update system within the next day or so.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 09.01.2013 at 11:10.