JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports

Old 17.10.2017, 00:52
Linkgrabbing Monster

Default Novafile and big files

Hi.

As you well know, for my previous posts, I was having problems with the novafile downloads with my premium account, since, although it should not be so, it requested captchas.

Until now, although it was uncomfortable, more or less the files were being downloaded and, well, although i lost hundreds of Mb, even Gb, sometimes, more or less tolerated it.

Now what I do not understand is what is happening with large files, from a GB up. Suddenly the download is interrupted, when it takes 100-200Mb and requests again the captcha, which implies that instead of resuming, it start again from 0, however Novafile discount from my available traffic the total file size.

This is already a horror.

Please, could you check the log that I gave you, to see if you could fix anything, at least, the latter, so that the downloads were continued, without interruptions, in order to take advantage of my subscription. Otherwise, I'm going to have to give up the payment.

I want to tell you, that if I download it through the browser, even if I have to enter the captcha, the file is completely downloaded, without problems.

16.10.17 21.17.21 <--> 17.10.17 00.52.27 jdlog://1828714015941/

Thanks in advance. A greeting.
Old 17.10.2017, 20:43
Linkgrabbing Monster

Is there any problem with me, Jiaz?

It is the only message of these last days without answer.

If you have any problems with me, don´t worry, tell me and I do not ask for support, help or consult anything else.

I imagine that you will work in a ¿disinterested?, which will give you the right of admission to decide who and what questions to offer support or not, but it would be nice that, although I do not know if you make it clear in the rules of the forum, answering to me in this post, serve and deserve as a precedent and leave things clear for others who might one day find themselves in the same situation and receive no reply or explanation.

I remind you Mr. Jiaz, you has an email with a suggestion from me, which you initially considered viable, in early summer, back in June, and I have been waiting for 5 months for the definitive answer. You asked me for time, for the dates they were, arguing that you had a lot of work, then went on vacation, etc., etc. I tried to be sympathetic, and after 5 or 6 answers of you telling me that you did not forget me, that you would indicate how to proceed with my matter, I am still waiting. Honestly, I think they were evasive answers.

It is just to remind you, and in case it is related to the omission of response in this post.

That's all.

Last edited by djinet; 17.10.2017 at 20:46.
Old 23.10.2017, 14:47
JD Manager

Found the cause. Wait for next plugin update, then resume should work fine again
Old 23.10.2017, 14:50
JD Manager

I'm sorry for late response on this thread.
Old 23.10.2017, 14:51
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by djinet View Post
I remind you Mr. Jiaz, you has an email with a suggestion from me, which you initially considered viable, in early summer, back in June, and I have been waiting for 5 months for the definitive answer.
I'm sorry but can you help me to remember. Any ticket ID/thread/link?