JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 18.07.2016, 04:02
BuckyKatt

Default VIP.Cocoleech resume issue.

Hello.

Bit of a noob, but I haven't seen anything on the forums that addresses my problem.

I have VIP.Cocoleech and I'm trying to download some stuff through Uploaded and Turbobit. In general, these will work if the download goes in one shot, but if it gets interrupted, they are not resuming. The message given is "Host is temporarily unavailable via vip.cocoleech.com". When I use vip.cocoleech's web based link generator, it works fine and resumes if interrupted... but not through JD2.

It might be a related bit, but I have free access to Uploaded and Turbobit disabled in the rules, as I found that going free after a failed resume resulted in bigger problems.

My log info... 17.07.16 04.47.38 <--> 17.07.16 17.56.49 jdlog://1873971887641/

Also, is it possible for me to view my logs?

Thanks in advance,

Bucky
Old 18.07.2016, 11:44
JD Manager

Error at VIP.Cocoleech
URL: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Range: bytes=98- <- JDownloader wants to resume

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found <- server responds file not found
Old 18.07.2016, 11:50
JD Manager

Please wait for plugin update and try again
Old 18.07.2016, 15:41
BuckyKatt

Interesting... seems in the last couple hours something happened and 6 out of 7 of the Uploaded entries suddenly resumed and downloaded on its own.

I updated and the Turbobit and last Uploaded started resuming properly.

That seemed to work very nicely.

Thanks for the update, I will continue to see if I can break things. ;-)

Bucky
Old 18.07.2016, 15:44
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 19.07.2016, 20:33
BuckyKatt

You're very welcome, Jiaz.

Speaking of which, I think I have a bit more feedback... Seems something is still weird with Turbobit resumes with VIP.CocoLeech...

Unfortunately, VIP.CocoLeech has a 10Gig per day cap with Turbobit... and one of the files I'm working on is 70% of that limit. If I attempt to download that file through the VIP.CocoLeech webpage link generator, it will start downloading and if it gets interrupted, I can resume the download through Firefox without a penalty. If I was to attempt to run the download through the web link generator, I would get a message that I have exceeded my quota with Turbobit... but that's OK, as I cannot resume that way manually... I can only do it through Firefox... and it works without adding successive hits against the cap.

I'm not sure exactly how JD2 handles this resumption of downloads, but it seems like every time it triggers a new link generation... so after one retry, it hits the cap and resumes fail until the next day when the quotas are reset. Essentially, JD2 seems to be leaving bytes on the table, as I hit the 10G limit even though I only got about 1G downloaded today.

Is there anyway to avoid these multiple hits against my quota?

At least that's the way I am interpreting what the problem may be... I'm including the log just in case there is something else going on. I believe that the quota should have reset during this logging session.

My log: 19.07.16 05.43.42 <--> 19.07.16 11.24.15 jdlog://6605971887641/

Thanks in advance,

Bucky
Old 20.07.2016, 10:48
JD Manager

JDownloader already caches the generated link and reuses it. But there may be a little misstake. Try again with next update. As for the quota, pleas inform the admin of the site to update api. at the moment the api does not return different status code. He can contact us via support@jdownloader.org
Old 20.07.2016, 18:41
BuckyKatt

Good to know. I'll try the next update as soon as it drops... then I'll poke them about their API... they are aping that they support JD, so I hope they are just as enthused to support the API.

In the meantime, I left about 14G of Turbobit only cued up, and when the quota reset, about only 1.2G downloaded (not sure if it did so using resumes or not), and now its stopped again claiming I hit the quota after downloading 11.13G...

Bucky
Old 21.07.2016, 10:24
JD Manager

Can you provide new log? when this happens? update was already live
Old 22.07.2016, 18:39
BuckyKatt

Its been banging on a couple files here for a couple days. One of them is 13G, though... larger than my quota, but it had allowed me to try to download it a couple weeks ago through the VIP.CocoLeech link generator.

19.07.16 05.43.42 <--> 22.07.16 09.31.15 jdlog://9217971887641/

Unless the software is upgrading itself, I haven't seen it indicate an upgrade for a couple days... checking for updates tells me I am up to date.

Thanks in advance.

Bucky.
Old 25.07.2016, 12:51
JD Manager

I can't see any working turbobit at all. Only link generation that fails. Without a working link JDownloader cannot resume it.
Does it work in Browser? In Log I can see downloads from rapidgator (failing) and turbobit (generate failing)
Old 29.07.2016, 11:35
BuckyKatt

Yeah, they would all work in a browser... well, except Turbobit when the quota was exceeded.

IIRC, things downloaded during that log sample, unless something got screwed in the log generation.

In any case, I temporarily added some premium Turbobit to help clear the backlog and the queue quickly cleared out. Occasionally, some Uploaded or Rapidgater will block, claiming an issue with VIP.CocoLeech, which will work with the webpage generator... but it will work itself out in a couple hours... which is fine with me.

Bucky
Old 01.08.2016, 08:20
BuckyKatt

Ugh... looks like Uploaded is broken with VIP.CocoLeech... will post a new thread.

Bucky