JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08.01.2021, 06:47
JD Alpha

Default Subfolder name of we.tl

When I download the link of we.tl using jd2, I generally set the value of "LinkgrabberSettings: Subfolder Threshold" to 1 in the settings of jd2.

This is because I prefer to download the file without creating a folder if there is only one file in the download link.

Recently I found something uncomfortable while downloading the link from we.tl.
Please refer to the sample link and image below.
Link : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

If the value of "LinkgrabberSettings: Subfolder Threshold" is 0, the parent folder is created when I download the above link. This makes it easier for the user to identify the path.

However, if the value of "LinkgrabberSettings: Subfolder Threshold" is 1, a single file and a subfolder are separated without the parent folder.

Suppose I download several links below at once.
Link :
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

In this case, the files and folders get mixed up, making it difficult for me to check which link was downloaded.

In conclusion, like the image below, I want to apply the name of the downloaded folder as the address of the link.

Is there an option I can apply in jd2's settings to make it?

Thank you