JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 03.09.2013, 19:34
Script Master

Default JD Package Customizer

There is an option in linkgrabber to split packages by host name. I would however try to automatically sort the links having host names as the package names. For e.g. move all links from megashares.com to package name "Megashares".

The package customizer matches the Regex, when the links are inserted in the example box. The packages are however not sorted automatically in linkgrabber.

It works fine when matching regex in filenames. But when the regex contains only the host name and does not contain part of the file name it fails to sort the package automatically.

Any thoughts?
Old 03.09.2013, 19:48
English Supporter

We don't currently have dynamic tag for hoster
you would need to manually create rules
so make a rule
- name it 'megashares'
- enable hoster checkbox, contains megashares.com
- enable packagename megashares

If you only download from a few hosters, it wont be too much work. If you download from many.. well can be troublesome

You can also do this by splitting a package by hoster, it amends the host name at the end of the packagename automatically. Or use linkgrabber filter panel to highlight links quickly and move into a new package.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 03.09.2013 at 19:57.
Old 03.09.2013, 20:08
Script Master

I am using version 0.9.581. I was not able to find any hoster check box. I believe it's only available in JD2.

I have already tried creating the rule in the filter panel. It matches the rule (turns green) when I paste example link, but does not sort automatically while grabbing links.

As I mentioned, this problem occurs when regex contains only the part of hostname. When regex contains part of the filename there is no problem in sorting links automatically.

For e.g.

I am able to sort h**p://megashares.com/myfile.avi to a pacakge name "video" using ".*?myfile" as regex and "video" as pacakage name.

I am not able to sort the same link to "Megashares" using ".*?megashares\.com.*?" as regex and "Megashares" as package name.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Last edited by mgpai; 03.09.2013 at 20:11.
Old 03.09.2013, 20:42
English Supporter

eek, sorry forgot to check which section of the forum this was in. Happens to the best of us. That advise as for JD2 package customiser. Not sure, I haven't used package customiser in stable, only the previous nightly branch. Although very similar it's been 4 years or more now.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]