JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Problems & Bug Reports

Old 17.04.2022, 19:55
Modem User

Default Ufile does not download & doesn't get captured

Sample links below

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Hi there I have the jdownloader extension installed and it can never capture the download from any ufile link. I have some samples uploaded. When I press download it does nothing. If I manually paste the link into jdownloader, the download starts for half a second before asking for a captcha. And the capchas never stop I eventually get a whole bunch. And then when about 5 passes, it just stops then times out.
Old 18.04.2022, 13:34
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysofat6864 View Post
Hi there I have the jdownloader extension installed and it can never capture the download from any ufile link.
Our official MyJDownloader extension doesn't intercepting downloads in browser yet and there is a 3rd party "Download with JDownloader" extension that does support that but we cannot provide any support for it
Old 18.04.2022, 13:36
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysofat6864 View Post
If I manually paste the link into jdownloader, the download starts for half a second before asking for a captcha. And the capchas never stop I eventually get a whole bunch. And then when about 5 passes, it just stops then times out.
Because each download requires a captcha and I could not find/reproduce any problem with download.
Please provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post logID here

Last edited by Jiaz; 18.04.2022 at 14:38.
Old 18.04.2022, 19:46
Modem User

Hi there I have log here

18.04.22 10.46.08 <--> 18.04.22 10.41.38 jdlog://6448925302851
Old 19.04.2022, 12:02
JD Manager

@jimmysofat6864: Thanks! try again with next plugin update. seems the site no longer allows chunks for free users as the server responds with
Quote:
That download token has already been used, please click download to generate a new one&status=error