JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 09.04.2019, 18:13
JD VIP

OK I tried to check the Experimental waitiime checked yesterday after I posted the question. it didnt work there either until I restarted the JD app. Once I restarted JD, the wait time seemed to be ok for most of the day when I allowed for the normal three hour period to bypass before enabling the next item in the que.

When I went to sleep last night and JD had already stopped for the night (nothing downloading but had still some rapidgator files in the que and disabled so the web browser would not try to open for the recaptcha cwap while I slept).
I then woke and went to re-eneable the top in the que for rapidgator and started JD with the start (arrow) button, instead of showing the normal 35 to 1 minute countdown it instead showed again 3 hours wait time.

Three rapidgator files still in my current que with the first waiting atm

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The log file is below:
08.04.19 14.32.39 <--> 08.04.19 14.32.31 jdlog://8609776935451/

I have restarted JD while I was typing this up to see if it also fixes it temporarily with a restart but it did not and the timer shooed 3 hours again instead of of where it was showing 2:45 before the JD restart, so here is the second log file after the restart.

09.04.19 09.01.48 <--> 08.04.19 14.32.31 jdlog://9709776935451/
Old 10.04.2019, 15:53
Fibre Channel User

Statter
I mainly use jdownloader to check for links but download via firefox (due to captcha issues, random drops and so on). Anyway my wait time on rapidgator is two hours (counted from the end time of the last download). I had problems with rg.to too and jiaz tip to disable the "experimental waittime" solved the issue.
Old 10.04.2019, 19:05
JD Manager

@Statter: When the limit is not over yet, JDownloader tries to download and Rapidgator plugin has hardcoded 3 hours. as far as I know the site doesn't provide detailed information how long to wait.
Quote:
You have reached your hourly downloads limit. Please, try again later.
Quote:
You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later.
That's all information. That's why after a restart, JD again starts with 3 hours. (or different timeout for other messages)
Old 15.04.2019, 10:30
JD VIP

Yea it is frustrating and just a but ago after downloading only three files all small ones I was down to a wait time count of 45 minutes and when I thought the wait time was up went back to check as the web browser did not pop up for the usual recaptcha requesting and the timer had reset to 3 hours again instead.

12.04.19 11.38.58 <--> 15.04.19 01.04.46 jdlog://4211876935451/

Maybe see about changing that hard coded 3 hour limit dwon to 2 hours or less and let JD just keep trmreing the time until rapidgators time block is free again for use.

I really wish people would stop using rapidgator as much as they do of course and at least or use some other similar hosters that dont put such stupid restrictions for non rapidgator purchasers of daily limits versus straight time waiting limits.

O well It just takes days to grab some files from that hoster such as hmmm for three magazines all less than 60 MB it has taken me all day just to get those three and then the daily limit has been invoked apparently. not so much for file size apparently but for requesting of dl's within a 24 hour period from the same IP address. Rapidgator used to be decent but now their just getting more stupid IMHO.

Last edited by Statter; 15.04.2019 at 10:33.
Old 15.04.2019, 13:47
JD Manager

JDownloader already has different waiting times.
"You have reached your hourly downloads limit" will cause 2 hours
"You have reached your daily downloads limit" will cause 3 hours
"You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode" will cause 30 mins
"Delay between downloads must be not less than x min" will parse x mins

Your log shows that first there is
"hourly limit" and then "daily limit". Maybe your IP is shared ISP side with others and that's why limit is reached that often?
Old 16.04.2019, 09:50
Black Hole

Rapidgator only allows 3-5 files a day for free users. So it's at "daily limit" at that point.

Part of the issue is that Rapidgator considers a skipped captcha a download attempt. I can use up my daily quota without ever downloading a single file, because when JD skips the captcha (due to timeout usually) that's one attempt. To avoid that happening I have to make sure I don't have any RG files in my queue if I'm not going to be watching the captcha popups like a hawk.
Old 16.04.2019, 12:29
JD Manager

@dabrown: did you check if browser also counts a skipped captcha as attempt? without submitting a captcha it should not use up a download slot/possibility