JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.04.2016, 00:45
Tornado

Default Repeated message "Invalid DLC. less than 100 bytes. This cannot be a DLC"

Hi,

I just added a DLC file. It seems OK, as all expected links are there. Then, I started downloading and now, I repeatedly get the message "Invalid DLC. less than 100 bytes. This cannot be a DLC" about once per minute. I did not (knowingly) add another DLC file.

Log:
jdlog://3775283259541/

Edit:
Restarting JD2 did not help.

Edit 2:
I took a closer look at it and noticed that the message appears always in the moment when a link has finished downloading and the next one is starting.
This is where I got the DLC from:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Regards,
ubuntix

Last edited by ubuntix; 13.04.2016 at 01:11. Reason: more details
Old 13.04.2016, 02:35
Community Manager

Thanks for the detailed report.
Other devs will answer this tomorrow

As far as I know an issue with filecrypt.cc (maybe also regarding DLC) is fixed and you only have to wait for it to be released.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 13.04.2016, 14:03
JD Manager

Log is full of
--ID:27TS:1460495859773-4/12/16 11:17:39 PM - [org.jdownloader.gui.views.linkgrabber.LinkGrabberTable(linkAction)] -> Duplicate Shortcuts: org.jdownloader.gui.views.linkgrabber.bottombar.PasteLinksAction@72a3137f overwrites org.jdownloader.gui.views.linkgrabber.contextmenu.PasteContextLinksAction@1c14b3da(CONTEXT_ACTION_ct rl pressed V) for keystroke ctrl pressed V

means that you use ctrl+v (PASTE) -> in case you still have the DLC in clipboard it will try to add it again(and again(and again...))
Old 13.04.2016, 15:46
Tornado

This is strange ...

I added the DLC via "Load Linkcontainer" (from file), and neither via the clipboard nor via Click n Load. And the first thing did after the first occurrence of the message was to verify that the clipboard monitor is off and to clear the clipboard (Linux clipman can explicitly clear the clipboard).

I also did not press Ctrl-V in the JD2 window. If I pressed a key, how does this explain the exact timing of the message occurring at the completion of a link ?
This morning, I did another test: I've set the "stop after this download" mark and the message occurred at the end of the last link.

Could this be something triggered by the event scripter and mis-interpreted as key press ?
Or could the DLC contain something weird ?
I have to admit that I don't know very much about DLC format, especially if it can contain more things than just a list of "dumb" links.

Currently, I'm at work and the affected PC is at home, so I can not check right now.
Old 13.04.2016, 17:03
JD Manager

I'm unable to reproduce the issue. I can see you pressing CTRL+V within JDownloader which adds current clipboard/selection to JDownloader. So in case you did a copy on the DLC file before, it may still be in clipboard. And by pressing CTRL+V (paste) you tell JDownloader to check/parse clipboard.

Do you have any scripts active? Any website open in Browser?
Old 13.04.2016, 21:00
Tornado

I found the problem: I accidentally named the download folder [SOMETHING].dlc and the suffix seems to confuse JD2.
Removed the suffix and the messages are gone.

I only noticed the suffix because I forgot to mount my external download HDD before starting JD2, and it downloaded to /mnt/Downloads/[SOMETHING].dlc. This left me with only one folder in /mnt/Downloads, making it easier to see the unusual folder name.
Old 14.04.2016, 10:04
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback and finding! With next core update only filename will be checked. Never thought about a folder with .dlc
Old 14.04.2016, 18:52
Tornado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Never thought about a folder with .dlc
Well ... me neither.

But some things just happen sometimes ...