JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 04.05.2020, 11:30
JD Legend

Default [Multihoster] Doesn't automatically tries the next option

It even made me do the captcha for no account mode but didn't use that (free amount mode, using which was possible).

Debug Log: 04.05.20 14.09.05 <--> 04.05.20 14.26.06 jdlog://2173915302851/
Old 04.05.2020, 15:40
Community Manager

Hi,

again all required information is missing.
Which multihoster were you trying to download from?
What was the source host?
Example URLs?
Which was your expected next download candidate?

Your log shows different download attempts from different hosts over e.g. real-debrid.com which then correctly fail with an exception which would usually result in either a waiting time or switch to the next download candidate.

Code:
jd.plugins.PluginException: Host is temporarily unavailable via real-debrid.com->ERROR_TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE|Value:1799977
-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 04.05.2020, 15:52
English Supporter

and do you use account usage rules? if so what are they

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 04.05.2020, 16:47
JD Legend

>again all required information is missing.
I thought deep-debug log covers it all.

> Which multi-hoster were you trying to download from?
I have two real-debrid.com accounts so if 1 didn't work it should try the next one if not it should try the free mode.

>What was the source host?
uploadev.org

>Example URLs?
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

>Which was your expected next download candidate?
If all failed, then free? [If not then why the captcha from the free one??]

>and do you use account usage rules? if so what are they
No

Last edited by Cyberavater; 04.05.2020 at 16:53.
Old 04.05.2020, 16:51
JD Legend

Plus,
>It even made me do the captcha for no account mode but didn't use that (free amount mode, using which was possible).
[Which includes most of your asked questions, plus something extra.]
Old 04.05.2020, 16:57
English Supporter

free mode gets used if say all other candidates have been exhausted. You indicated that rd failed, you don't have account usage rules, free download which most likely has captcha gets used next. This is intended behaviour, as in failures will not stop download queue (premium account > mh account > free account > free non account) from progressing. If you want to prevent free mode from been used at this time, the only solution is to create account usage rule (for the real host) and disable free mode.

Last edited by raztoki; 04.05.2020 at 17:02. Reason: .
Old 04.05.2020, 17:02
JD Legend

I don't wanna disable free mode, it seems like you missed my point; it made me do captcha for free mode but didn't actually use free mode.
[In other words, it made me do captcha for nothing.]
Old 04.05.2020, 17:16
English Supporter

maybe so, i didnt read your log as I dont currently have access. from thread title maybe its a little miss leading, hence my previous response was more so directed at that. So your real issue is nothing todo with mh its real host issue in free mode? I assume the captcha came from there, you answered it and failed to find the generated download link (assuming there was one), or and error on hoster side. maybe psp can look at the log and check out reason

Old 04.05.2020, 17:24
JD Legend

>From thread title maybe its a little miss leading, hence my previous response was more so directed at that. So your real issue is nothing to do with mh its real host issue in free mode?
No sorry, it wasn't miss leading. The trial stucks at MH but make me do the free captcha anyway. I hope I was able to make it clear this time.
Old 04.05.2020, 17:31
English Supporter

whats a trial?

multihoster > error == timer
realhoster > error == plugin defect? (assumption && typically this error does not retry)
== timer shown in gui for the mh

everything here is working as intended (as I indicated earlier)
what exactly is wrong ? the timer for the mh doesn't expire && retry ?

Old 04.05.2020, 17:33
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberavater View Post
>again all required information is missing.
I thought deep-debug log covers it all.
Yes we can read a lot out of logs but our principle is not "let the user post a lg with no information at all and we'll just find out what's wrong"!

The better a users' problem description is, the better we can help - yours was bad!

Your log shows that uploadev.org was tried via real-debrid and failed for this reason:
Code:
{
	"error": "hoster_unavailable",
	"error_code": 19
}
... then uploadev.org was attempted via free mode which returned a waittime after the captcha:
Code:
<div class="title" name="msg_title">Error</div>
<div class="content" name="contents">
<font style="color:#d33;">You have to wait 3 minutes, 43 seconds till next download<br><br>Download files instantly with <a href='CENSORED'>Premium-account</a></font>
<font class="ok"></font>
--> I do not see any JD error at all here.

I've also tested the uploadev.org plugins' free mode just now and it's working fine.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.05.2020, 17:38
English Supporter

there you go working as intended =]

Old 05.05.2020, 09:04
JD Legend

>whats a trial?
R. Trying one option after another.

>multihoster > error == timer
R. Fair enough, but then why ask for captcha if it's going to use MultiHoster anyway? It asked or the captcha before the timeout.

>realhoster > error == plugin defect? (assumption && typically this error does not retry)
R. Nope, this didn't happen.

>== timer shown in GUI for the MultiHoster
R. Never disagreed. But why wait (almost 20min maybe?) if you can try the next option. But if's gonna wait, then why?...
Quote:
I don't wanna disable free mode, it seems like you missed my point; it made me do captcha for free mode but didn't actually use free mode.
>everything here is working as intended (as I indicated earlier)
what exactly is wrong ? the timer for the mh doesn't expire && retry?
R. If asking for the captcha for free mode but actually not using the free mode means "working as intended" then I have nothing to say.

>Yes we can read a lot out of logs but our principle is not "let the user post a log with no information at all and we'll just find out what's wrong"!
R. Well, I stated what's wrong on the title and gave short info which I thought should suffice with the deep log, but I'm not sure why would ur principle be not user friendly (asking things that you can already find in the deep log).

>The better a users' problem description is, the better we can help - yours was bad!
R. I don't know what to say at this point, you guys made me state the same thing like literally 5 times for something you already know from the deep log and saying I'm not helpful? [That's cold bruh!]

Quote:
It even made me do the captcha for no account mode but didn't use that (free amount mode, using which was possible).
Quote:
I have two real-debrid.com accounts so if 1 didn't work it should try the next one if not it should try the free mode.
Quote:
Plus,
>It even made me do the captcha for no account mode but didn't use that (free amount mode, using which was possible).
[Which includes most of your asked questions, plus something extra.]
Quote:
Quote:
No sorry, it wasn't miss leading. The trial stucks at MH but make me do the free captcha anyway. I hope I was able to make it clear this time.
And still, you guys don't have a clue! I'm tried my best man!

>
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Your log shows that uploadev.org was tried via real-debrid and failed for this reason:
Code:
{
	"error": "hoster_unavailable",
	"error_code": 19
}
... then uploadev.org was attempted via free mode which returned a waittime after the captcha:
Code:
<div class="title" name="msg_title">Error</div>
<div class="content" name="contents">
<font style="color:#d33;">You have to wait 3 minutes, 43 seconds till next download<br><br>Download files instantly with <a href='CENSORED'>Premium-account</a></font>
<font class="ok"></font>
-psp-
R. That's the point! if it goes to attempt with uploadev.org and makes me do the captcha for it then why wait for MultiHoster timer (NOT uploadev.org timer!!!) ?????????????????????

>--> I do not see any JD error at all here.
R. Yeah, I guess you guys don't see it as an issue. Sorry that I wasted your time [Wasted mine also for nothing].

>I've also tested the uploadev.org plugins' free mode just now and it's working fine.
R. I never said there was anything wrong with 'uploadev.org' I said the issue was with Multihoster usage function.

>there you go working as intended =]
R. .......

Anyways, Sorry for being a little rude and wasting your time!

Last edited by Cyberavater; 05.05.2020 at 09:08.
Old 05.05.2020, 10:41
English Supporter

all is good, you haven't been rude, more so lack of knowledge which is understandable.

As for wasted time, no problem. I guess if you never asked you wouldn't have learnt from the exercise. If we lacked time, responses could been structured differently. At this time with virus I have time =].\

Inside the main GUI only one timer can be displayed, it should display a timer for least amount of wait time. You can double click on status column it will show you candidates used (start time, mode, gateway used, result) as a better break down.

I had quick look at the plugin source for rd, the response reported the hoster was unavailable. Plugin then adds the host to an unsupported host map for 30 minutes. It then throws a retry (there will be no timer or error message displayed to the user (I personally do not like this but how it is) for the mh candidate, mh candidate wont be used for at least 30mins from that time). JD then will move instantly to the next download candidate. This is why free mode is triggered. Wait time would have been from the rh in this case, as a wait time was found post captcha.

I hope you understand that we have to take error handling provided by every host as factual/trust worthy.

raztoki

Last edited by raztoki; 05.05.2020 at 10:43.
Old 05.05.2020, 14:23
Community Manager

Quote:
R. Well, I stated what's wrong on the title and gave short info which I thought should suffice with the deep log, but I'm not sure why would ur principle be not user friendly (asking things that you can already find in the deep log).

>The better a users' problem description is, the better we can help - yours was bad!
R. I don't know what to say at this point, you guys made me state the same thing like literally 5 times for something you already know from the deep log and saying I'm not helpful? [That's cold bruh!]
Let's skip the other parts for now.
I'll try to express myself in a better way:
Reading just your first post, it was not clear to me at all what your problem was.
Also based on your previous thread, I was thinking you had a similar issue with another multihost at first.
That's all.

Quote:
R. That's the point! if it goes to attempt with uploadev.org and makes me do the captcha for it then why wait for MultiHoster timer (NOT uploadev.org timer!!!) ?????????????????????
See raztokis answer.
Also why should JD display the long waittime of uploadev while the waittime until next multihoster-attempt is much shorter?
That makes no sense to me.

Quote:
>--> I do not see any JD error at all here.
R. Yeah, I guess you guys don't see it as an issue. Sorry that I wasted your time [Wasted mine also for nothing].
Nope, I don't see an issue here.

Quote:
>I've also tested the uploadev.org plugins' free mode just now and it's working fine.
R. I never said there was anything wrong with 'uploadev.org' I said the issue was with Multihoster usage function.
Well basically you were confused because JD asked you for a captcha but nothing happened afterwards.
... still you could have easily found this out by simply trying to download that one uploadev URL one time via browser.
The situation which occured here is still very rare.
I would still just recommend you to turn off free downloads for uploadev and let JD keep trying via your multihoster accounts ... but as you've already told us this is not what you want.

Quote:
Anyways, Sorry for being a little rude and wasting your time!
No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
I had quick look at the plugin source for rd, the response reported the hoster was unavailable. Plugin then adds the host to an unsupported host map for 30 minutes. It then throws a retry (there will be no timer or error message displayed to the user (I personally do not like this but how it is) for the mh candidate, mh candidate wont be used for at least 30mins from that time). JD then will move instantly to the next download candidate. This is why free mode is triggered. Wait time would have been from the rh in this case, as a wait time was found post captcha.
I've re-thinked that and I did change the "design" of new multihoster plugins.

Basically what I'm doing now is:
- No more waittimes > 10 minutes
- Basically try --> Short waittime on failure --> Retry no matter which error happens (only use TEMP_UNAVAILABLE exceptions)
- Instead of internally disabling any hosts, focus on temp- and permanent account errors, else retry
- Not using your MultiHosterManagement anymore as it requires a JD restart to be reset (biggest disadvantage, rest is fine)

Reasons for this:
- Multihosts do generally allow a lot of API requests - some admins even asked for that
- A lot of MOCH are caching files --> Even if a filehost does not work atm. single files of it can sometimes be downloadable
- Some MOCHs use "Serverside download" which basically means in the worst case this will start --> Not complete --> Needs retry e.g. rapids.pl, linksnappy.com

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: