JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04.12.2020, 01:15
Tornado

Default Broken category from website is preventing JD from grabbing links

Within the past six hours, the site admins for rmz broke something on their site including their new domain where the filter for the "Movies Only" category displays a blank white page and this has caused a problem for JD2 not able to add new links to the linkgrabber.

I have submitted an email, a post, and a chat message and hopefully they will fix this soon.
This issue is only in effect when not logged in to their site.

Currently the links in the JD script are set to crawl and grab from "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**, "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**, "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** and so forth.

If I'm logged in to their site, these links will display as "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**, "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**, "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** and so forth which I have already tested after the browser set the cookies for the linkcrawler rule, however, this will not work either since it will only work while logged in (authenticated to their site).

Is it possible to set the "linkcrawler" rule to grab them while authenticated to their site or is this currently not a supported option?
The linkcrawler rule has three fields that appears that this option may be possible: logging, ID, and passwordPattern.

===================================
Update: The website has already fixed the issue.

I'm still curious if it is possible to use the linkcrawler rule/JD2 to grab logged in links as I mentioned above.

Last edited by RPNet-user; 04.12.2020 at 02:40. Reason: update