JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 10.06.2015, 14:03
iFlame

Post ClickNLoadv2 vs Paste Link

Hey there,
I'm trying to add the following link (googlevideo, mp4 file) into JDownloader 2: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**huge link incoming
However, while it works when I press right click -> paste link in the Link finder, I can't add it via the API, after pressing allow no links appear. Other links (filehosters) seem to work just fine. By the way, would there be a way to specify a filename?

regards and thx
Old 10.06.2015, 14:15
JD Manager

Can you provide Test CnL2 Button? I guess wrong line seperator/wrong encoding.
Old 10.06.2015, 14:36
iFlame

Unfortunately I got no HTML form, I'm using Java. If needed I could setup one, tell me if that's the case.

I'm separating with \r\n, I just made sure it's not appended to the last url, but didn't change anything. Depending on the host, JDownload won't take the URL.

When using the following URLs, JDownloader won't take the fourth one.
Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I can understand that the last one does not work because the hoster is not supported, even LinkGrabber finds 4 links inside it, where only one is the actual video. However, I don't get why it does not take a direct mp4 link.
You mentioned encoding, I'll try to encode the URL UTF-8, and report back in a few mins.
Edit: UTF-8 URLs don't work at all.

I'm using this code:
Code:
Jsoup.connect(link + "add").data("urls", sbUrls.toString()).timeout(100).post();
where urls is **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by iFlame; 10.06.2015 at 14:41.
Old 10.06.2015, 14:43
JD Manager

append .jdeatme at the end of the link
The link is not "eaten" because it does not end with known/supported file extension.
Old 10.06.2015, 14:47
English Supporter

youtube links are not hotlinkable if you change ip for memory,

your best off adding the youtube id and let jd plugin do the hardwork (selecting quality etc)

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 10.06.2015, 14:54
iFlame

Thank you, that works! :D
Since JDownloader recognizes the Content Type anyway, wouldn't it make sense to eat links with unknown file extensions though?
And one more question: there isn't any way to specify a filename via ClickNLoadv2, or is there?
Old 10.06.2015, 14:58
iFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
youtube links are not hotlinkable if you change ip for memory,

your best off adding the youtube id and let jd plugin do the hardwork (selecting quality etc)
I'm not sure wether or not this is a youtube link, it's actually scraped from kissanime.com, I don't think it is. I already got quality selection, only thing I'd need would be a method to set the filename, so I can name the video based on s1e1 - episodename, so that they are importable into libraries. If there is no way that is possible with JDownloader, I guess I could try to implement that into ClickNLoad myself, but let's see if I'm experienced enough to do so.
Old 10.06.2015, 15:11
JD Manager

JDownloader only recognizes content type because that is special mode when you paste single links. JDownloader needs a known/supported extension else JDownloader would "download all" Each single Link/Website/OnlineShop/OnlineBanking....I'm sure you don't want that
Old 10.06.2015, 15:12
JD Manager

You can use the flashgot api, it is possible to set downloadfolder/names/packagenames with it.
Old 10.06.2015, 15:23
iFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
You can use the flashgot api, it is possible to set downloadfolder/names/packagenames with it.
I think that will hardly be possible since I'm not using any browser. I fear ClickNLoad is all I got. Would really be a good thing if ClickNLoad could set filenames. I'm already excited to see wether or not I'll be able to implement that into JDownloader myself. Would feel like a pro then Sadly I probably won't have time to look into it until in a few weeks.
Or do you mean I could use the API which flashgot uses to connect to JDownloader? Is there any documentation available?
Old 10.06.2015, 15:25
JD Manager

FlashgotAPI is another API, just different params No need for a browser
https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...hgot-Interface
Old 10.06.2015, 16:09
iFlame

Quote:
FlashgotAPI is another API, just different params No need for a browser
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Okay thank you
I was googling for Flashgot and API, but you can only find that article when you search for interface instead of API
Old 10.06.2015, 16:42
JD Manager

In case you need help, have problems...just contact us at support@jdownloader.org
You can also use the myjdownloader api (client available in java) to use a more powerful api
Old 10.06.2015, 17:00
iFlame

Quote:
In case you need help, have problems...just contact us at support@jdownloader.org
You can also use the myjdownloader api (client available in java) to use a more powerful api
Okay, thx. One last question about the flashgot API for today: it sets the filename to the package name. So it isn't possible to add a package for a TV-Show and then add the mp4 files with a specified filename, or is it?
I really should check out that Java API, but just when I read about that API I finished my Flashgot class
Old 10.06.2015, 17:13
JD Manager

You can set package name and filenames for each link (only works with direct links)
fnames is an array for filenames
same as for urls

fnames=name1\r\name2
urls=url1\r\nurl2
then name1 will be set for url1 and so on
See ExternInterfaceImpl.java in JDownloader source
Old 10.06.2015, 17:57
iFlame

Perfect, thx
Just took a look at the source, there seem to be quite a bunch of params not mentioned in the wiki/documentation/knowledgebase about ClickNLoadv2 and Flashgot. I'll be sure to check the implementation in the future.
Old 10.06.2015, 19:01
JD Manager

As Flashgot api only used by flashgot I never updated api doc In case you need further help, just contact us
Old 13.11.2015, 14:56
Domination

Thanks @Jiaz, been looking for the solution to this problem for a while
Old 13.11.2015, 15:06
JD Manager

You are welcome. If you need any help, please contact us via support@jdownloader.org