JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 14.05.2019, 09:08
DSL Light User

Default links randomly switching to 60fps files.

I had previously set JDownloader to blacklist 60fps and 50fps videos. But suddenly, JDownloader is processing a number of links in such a manner that it A: it allows 60fps files instead of blacklisting them, B: it automatically selects 60fps MKV files instead of a 30fps MP4 variant as the default file to download on random videos (even when a 30fps file has a higher resolution), and C: manually setting the variant to a 30fps file (Mp4 or MKV) causes said 30fps file to register as offline and fail to download, and to sometimes suddenly switch to a 60fps variant even after it's already in the download list rather than the linkgrabber list.

Last edited by Jiaz; 14.05.2019 at 20:16.
Old 14.05.2019, 13:13
JD Manager

Can you please share some example links? and screenshot of your settings/blacklisting?
Old 14.05.2019, 13:16
JD Manager

Maybe you just blacklisted 60/50 fps mp4 and NOT mkv?
Old 14.05.2019, 18:36
DSL Light User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Can you please share some example links? and screenshot of your settings/blacklisting?
Example links:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The screenshot is included as an attachment to this message.

Also, I have another image included as an attachment. The second image demonstrates how many of the files are 60fps MKVs instead of 1080p MP4s (you can tell by looking at the little icons on the extreme left side; the orange cones represent MP4 and the the white rectangles with blue clapboards represent MKVs), and also how many of the files are not loading (the question marks toward the right represent offline files; at this point, even many of the 60fps MKVs are showing up as offline).

Quote:
Maybe you just blacklisted 60/50 fps mp4 and NOT mkv?
I know of no way to blacklist framerates in just one format. As far as I can tell, I blacklisted 60fps and 50fps in all formats.

The fact that I blacklisted 60fps files but 60fps files are still showing up is part of the problem. However, what's worse is that trying to select another variant doesn't work (JDownloader stubbornly switches back to the 60fps files, and the 30fps versions I select show up as offline), plus the problem has been getting progressively worse, and now the vast majority of the files are being affected by the problem in some way or another (it was just a few in the beginning) as now even the 60fps files themselves are showing up as offline and unable to be downloaded.
Attached Thumbnails
Blacklist.JPG   Capture.JPG  

Last edited by beechcott; 14.05.2019 at 18:46.
Old 14.05.2019, 20:16
JD Manager

Thanks for the screenshots and example links

FPS filtering fails because it happens after link check and check fails because it seems yt is either deploying new javascript/encryption changes or some else.
Old 14.05.2019, 20:24
DSL Light User

Quote:
Thanks for the screenshots and example links

FPS filtering fails because it happens after link check and check fails because it seems yt is either deploying new javascript/encryption changes or some else.
Will the next JDownloader 2 update probably fix the issue?
Old 14.05.2019, 20:32
JD Manager

Can't promise but we will look into it