JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.09.2016, 01:53
DSL User

Default K2S - after only few mins stop process

if start download any file my speed decrease to zero than stop.if start it again start from 0 i can't resume it.

Quote:
24.09.16 01.40.50 <--> 24.09.16 01.48.20 jdlog://2856481887641/

Last edited by ryu81; 24.09.2016 at 01:56.
Old 24.09.2016, 05:08
English Supporter

Your JD had connection problem, and you used too many chunks.
Old 24.09.2016, 14:03
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Your JD had connection problem, and you used too many chunks.
I have premium account so i want to download with full speed ,no point to use 1 chunk.
Old 24.09.2016, 15:51
madcowpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu81 View Post
I have premium account so i want to download with full speed ,no point to use 1 chunk.
It's not one connection or maximum connections. There's a healthy middle ground. I believe Tony means you were using way more connections than needed for maximum speed. What's you maximum internet speed? Let's say it's it's 13 MB/s. What you wanna do is download only one file, preferably one gigabyte, with one connection. Look at the speed. You don't want the initial speed, which is usually higher than the steady speed. You want the steady speed. You have to wait about thirty seconds to a minute. Let's say the steady speed for one download with one connection, using K2S premium is 3 MB/s. Now you don't want the connection speed over your maximum speed. For this example I would download four simultaneous downloads with one connection each to get one megabyte under maximum speed. Now if I were downloading only two files, I would use two connections each to get the same speed. You can go over the limit, but you shouldn't go too high or use too many connections, or else your downloads can fail. This is just an example since I don't know K2S premium maximum speed or your maximum download speed.
Old 24.09.2016, 23:23
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowpig View Post
It's not one connection or maximum connections. There's a healthy middle ground. I believe Tony means you were using way more connections than needed for maximum speed. What's you maximum internet speed? Let's say it's it's 13 MB/s. What you wanna do is download only one file, preferably one gigabyte, with one connection. Look at the speed. You don't want the initial speed, which is usually higher than the steady speed. You want the steady speed. You have to wait about thirty seconds to a minute. Let's say the steady speed for one download with one connection, using K2S premium is 3 MB/s. Now you don't want the connection speed over your maximum speed. For this example I would download four simultaneous downloads with one connection each to get one megabyte under maximum speed. Now if I were downloading only two files, I would use two connections each to get the same speed. You can go over the limit, but you shouldn't go too high or use too many connections, or else your downloads can fail. This is just an example since I don't know K2S premium maximum speed or your maximum download speed.
ok I have speed 6 MB for download so what chunk better to use?anyway I only use 1 simultaneous for downloads.
Old 25.09.2016, 00:30
madcowpig

I already explained what to do. I'll help you this time, you lazy bum, but in the future your on your own.

Quote:
ok I have speed 6 MB
You sure it's six? That means on speedtest.net it shows forty-eight Mb/s. Check for yourself. Also download with one chunk and one download, then tell me the speed the download is after one minute of downloading, because I don't have a K2S premium account. Then I can tell you.

Side Note: Not that it matters, but if K2S doesn't have at least six MB/s, per connection, then they're a piece of s*** host, because free accounts from other less popular sites have way more than that.
Old 25.09.2016, 02:22
DSL User

Quote:
I already explained what to do. I'll help you this time, you lazy bum, but in the future your on your own.

You sure it's six? That means on speedtest.net it shows forty-eight Mb/s. Check for yourself. Also download with one chunk and one download, then tell me the speed the download is after one minute of downloading, because I don't have a K2S premium account. Then I can tell you.

Side Note: Not that it matters, but if K2S doesn't have at least six MB/s, per connection, then they're a piece of s*** host, because free accounts from other less popular sites have way more than that.
I mean 600KB per sec.
Old 25.09.2016, 03:56
madcowpig

I'm really trying to help you, honestly, but you're giving me almost no info and the least descriptive answers, to the most basic questions. I just need you to give me two answers with two labels, so I know which is which. Your download speed and the download speed of one download with one connection from K2S premium account after a minute of downloading.

Go to speedtest.net and hit the "BEGIN TEST" button.

Spoiler:

Click the "SHARE THIS RESULT" tab.

Spoiler:

Either click the "WEB" or "IMAGE" tab, then hit the COPY button. Post the result here.

Spoiler:

In the final result they show a server location close to where you're from on the bottom next to, "SERVER:". If you don't want us to see this, then click the "IMAGE" tab, hit the copy button, open that link you copied, save the image to your computer, edit it and then post the image.

Secondly, download one file with one connection and after a minute check the download speed. Post the result here and label it "test file speed" or something like that, so I know what's, what. If you can't post those two things, with proper labels, then I can't help you.
Old 25.09.2016, 23:28
DSL User

Quote:
I'm really trying to help you, honestly, but you're giving me almost no info and the least descriptive answers, to the most basic questions. I just need you to give me two answers with two labels, so I know which is which. Your download speed and the download speed of one download with one connection from K2S premium account after a minute of downloading.

Go to speedtest.net and hit the "BEGIN TEST" button.

Spoiler:

Click the "SHARE THIS RESULT" tab.

Spoiler:

Either click the "WEB" or "IMAGE" tab, then hit the COPY button. Post the result here.

Spoiler:

In the final result they show a server location close to where you're from on the bottom next to, "SERVER:". If you don't want us to see this, then click the "IMAGE" tab, hit the copy button, open that link you copied, save the image to your computer, edit it and then post the image.

Secondly, download one file with one connection and after a minute check the download speed. Post the result here and label it "test file speed" or something like that, so I know what's, what. If you can't post those two things, with proper labels, then I can't help you.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5662156668
Old 26.09.2016, 00:31
madcowpig

Alright, almost there. Now, just post the second thing I asked you and I can help you. I'll quote myself.

Quote:
download speed of one download with one connection from K2S premium account after a minute of downloading.
Just post this, please. This has dragged on long enough. I'm beginning to think you're a troll, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English is your second language and it's hard for you to understand.
Old 26.09.2016, 00:56
DSL User

Quote:
Alright, almost there. Now, just post the second thing I asked you and I can help you. I'll quote myself.

Just post this, please. This has dragged on long enough. I'm beginning to think you're a troll, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English is your second language and it's hard for you to understand.
sorry bro I'm not trolling and I didn't read this paragraph.
anyway sorry to asking about result of test from create a log?
Old 26.09.2016, 01:00
madcowpig

Good, you're online right now. Please, just go to one of your links for any file from K2S. Download it through JDownloader and see what speed you're downloading at. Post it here. No log required.
Old 26.09.2016, 01:04
DSL User

Quote:
Good, you're online right now. Please, just go to one of your links for any file from K2S. Download it through JDownloader and see what speed you're downloading at. Post it here. No log required.
Max speed 110 KB/s
Old 26.09.2016, 01:19
madcowpig

If you're paying a premium for that kind of speed, they're robbing you. Okay, so you're download speed is 5.82 Mb/s which means your actually downloading speed is 727.5 KB/s. You say the max speed with one connection is 110 KB/s, so if you use seven connections, then you'll be downloading at 770 KB/s and if you download using six connections, then you'll be downloading at 660 KB/s. Six connections is 67.5 KB/s under your max internet download speed and seven connections is 42.4 KB/s over. Basically use six or seven connections, then report back if you still get failed downloads. How many connections were you using before?
Old 26.09.2016, 01:24
madcowpig

Also, these are just estimates. There are multiple variables for changing speeds. Your isp capping you, their server capping you, your bandwidth being used by other things, and so on. If seven connections doesn't max out your internet speed adjust by adding one connection at a time until you get your max speed.
Old 26.09.2016, 01:25
DSL User

Quote:
If you're paying a premium for that kind of speed, they're robbing you. Okay, so you're download speed is 5.82 Mb/s which means your actually downloading speed is 727.5 KB/s. You say the max speed with one connection is 110 KB/s, so if you use seven connections, then you'll be downloading at 770 KB/s and if you download using six connections, then you'll be downloading at 660 KB/s. Six connections is 67.5 KB/s under your max internet download speed and seven connections is 42.4 KB/s over. Basically use six or seven connections, then report back if you still get failed downloads. How many connections were you using before?
btw that happen same with uploaded.net not just k2c if i use one connection but in uploaded i use 20 connections without any problem. anyway I'll try with 7 connections to see what happen.
Old 26.09.2016, 02:05
madcowpig

I don't fully understand what you mean by that. Your grammar is hard for me to understand. If you use too many connections, you actually get slower speeds at some point. Your computer does more work, with no better results.

Quote:
btw that happen same with uploaded.net not just k2c if i use one connection but in uploaded i use 20 connections without any problem.
Uploaded premium should give you unlimited speed with one connection. Why use twenty connections? You don't even have enough internet speed to use that many properly.

Last edited by madcowpig; 26.09.2016 at 06:50. Reason: Changed to, to, too.
Old 26.09.2016, 23:01
DSL User

Quote:
I don't fully understand what you mean by that. Your grammar is hard for me to understand. If you use too many connections, you actually get slower speeds at some point. Your computer does more work, with no better results.
I mean I have same results if use one connection for uploaded.net like what happen with k2c.
Old 26.09.2016, 23:42
madcowpig

Quote:
anyway I'll try with 7 connections to see what happen.
So did you get your download to finish at maximum speed with seven connections?
Old 26.09.2016, 23:53
madcowpig

If it failed, try six connections. If that fails as well, try five connections. If that fails too, then upload the log where the five connections fail and one of the team here can look into it and help you.
Old 27.09.2016, 01:49
DSL User

Quote:
If it failed, try six connections. If that fails as well, try five connections. If that fails too, then upload the log where the five connections fail and one of the team here can look into it and help you.
now seem with 7 connections working fine without any issue.

Last edited by ryu81; 29.09.2016 at 23:59.
Old 27.09.2016, 13:51
madcowpig

That's great. Happy Downloading.
Old 29.09.2016, 23:59
DSL User

Quote:
That's great. Happy Downloading.
thanks for your help