JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 20.06.2016, 14:09
Spyron

Question How to configure reconnect with jD2 @ SYNOLOGY NAS

Hi everybody,

I'm a longtime user of jD and was using jD2 an my PC with a Fritzbox 7390. Everythings worked fine, including the reconnect, which was very easy to configure...

Now I have a Synology NAS 415play and I installed the jD2 Package on it without any problems. I use My.jDownloader to manage my jD@NAS.

The downloads work fine.... UNTIL a reconnetct is required. Then i get the following message:
"Reconnect failed too often! Autoreconnect is disabled! Please check your reconnect Settings!" (Autoreconnect is enabled, but disabled after this message appears)

I thought there was a auto recognition of router data, because I did not change any reconnect settings by myself. But unfortunately I think that jD@NAS does not know, how to connect to my router, to tell it to reconnect the connection.

Does anybody had a similar problem or does know HOW to configure jd2@NAS so that it can reconnect? I unfortunately did not found a reconnect menü like on my PC version of jD. There are only some cryptic reconnect settings in the "Advanced Settings" but nothing that helped me.

Could you please give me a hint?

PS.: I also tried to check the option "Reconnect: IPCheck Allow Local Upnp Ip Check" but without success :-(
Old 17.07.2016, 01:24
Nachtfalkeaw

Hi,

I am having the same problem on my QNAP NAS. My QNAP is not on the same subnet as my router and so it will probably not find the "correct" router to try to connect to.

Unfortunately I did not found anything in My.Jdownloader Advanced options which is similar to the JD2 Windows advanced options.

I would be very interested in an a solution for this problem. Perhaps this needs to be done with an external (bash) script which will be triggered through the "Event Scripter" Plugin. But I am not familar with this EventScripter.

Regards