JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 12.12.2022, 19:11
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlnwdj View Post
but for some links slow mode is missing info(no audio codec in filename) compared to the old code back in september, I posted some example links to help troubleshooting
@rdlnwdj: the pastebin has expired. maybe you can send them to support@jdownloader.org again?
Old 13.12.2022, 05:25
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@rdlnwdj: the pastebin has expired. maybe you can send them to support@jdownloader.org again?
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
;)

Last edited by rdlnwdj; 14.12.2022 at 01:19.
Old 13.12.2022, 12:24
JD Manager

@rdlnwdj: possible to provide non IPv4 URL or only available as IPv6?
Does it always fail or just for IPv6 URLs?
Maybe the IPv6 somehow causes the ffprobe in JDownloader to fail. I will have to check and get hands on IPv6 connectivity here

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.12.2022 at 12:28.
Old 14.12.2022, 00:31
Junior Loader

Quote:
@rdlnwdj: possible to provide non IPv4 URL or only available as IPv6?
IPv4 URL is available but only accessible through my local ISP's connection, namely it's geo-locked(but much stricker, requires same ISP in the same area), the IPv6 URL is working global wide as long as the testing end has IPv6 connectivity. So yes, it is only available as IPv6.

Quote:
Does it always fail or just for IPv6 URLs?
Maybe the IPv6 somehow causes the ffprobe in JDownloader to fail. I will have to check and get hands on IPv6 connectivity here
Yes, (for the current core version)it always fails (to detect some audio codec), regards of whether it's IPv4 or IPv6, but resolution and duration is correctly detected most of the time.

Also, forgot to mention, I updated the ffmpeg and ffprobe binary originally downloaded by jdownloader, and the log of ffprobe I provided was generated using that ffprobe binary(pastbin updated). **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The build used:
ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl-shared.zip from **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Screenshot of crawled link from rev.47198 core and m3u8 plugin set to slow mode:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by rdlnwdj; 14.12.2022 at 01:29.
Old 14.12.2022, 13:11
JD Manager

@rdlnwdj: took a look at this again and found the cause. the stream uses mpeg2(mp2) for audio codec and this one was not yet support/detected internally
Quote:
"codec_name": "mp2",
"codec_long_name": "MP2 (MPEG audio layer 2)",
Old 18.12.2022, 22:04
JD Manager

@rdlnwdj:mp2 audio codec will be correctly recognized with next core update. In case this happens again for other codecs in future, please either provide output of ffprobe or example link
Old 19.12.2022, 03:40
Junior Loader

Quote:
@rdlnwdj:mp2 audio codec will be correctly recognized with next core update. In case this happens again for other codecs in future, please either provide output of ffprobe or example link
Okay, thanks Jiaz
Old 20.12.2022, 10:48
JD Manager

@rdlnwdj: Thank me once the update is live and it's working for you
Old 01.09.2023, 17:12
I will play nice!

Default Why do my batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlnwdj View Post
I use Ctrl+V to batch analyze generic HLS streams, the filenames used to be like this "index (2160p_ac3 375kbits).mp4" or this "index (1080p_aac).mp4", and thus would be sorted into different packages.

This used to work when I tried it back on 23 September, but no longer works as of the newest update, now the filename is only "index.mp4".

I already updated ffmpeg and ffprobe before September and I did it again this time, so I guess it's irrelevant.
Why do my batch-analyzed HLS video filename results now not display resolution and audio codec after a recent update, when they were previously arranged neatly like "index (2160p_ac3 375kbits)" or "index (1080p_aac).mp4" for easy organization? The issue persists despite updating ffmpeg and ffprobe.