Closed Thread

Old 25.10.2010, 14:09
Faber

Habe ich leider auch mit fileserve.com

Das nervt gewaltig !!

Rudi
Old 25.10.2010, 19:58
bradsh

i have this problem as well. files frequently stop downloading midway through, premium keeps turning itself off. this has nothing to do with specific links, it does it even if you dont download anything.

it automatically disables when you start jdownloader. if you recheck the box in the premium account list that jdownloader is automatically unchecking, premium validates and works for awhile and then turns itself off again.
Old 25.10.2010, 20:02
2cando

@ 'bradsh' E X A C T L Y !!!
Old 25.10.2010, 22:04
janbal

Default premium account disabled problem

I have the same premium account disabled problem

"i have this problem as well. files frequently stop downloading midway through, premium keeps turning itself off. this has nothing to do with specific links, it does it even if you dont download anything.

it automatically disables when you start jdownloader. if you recheck the box in the premium account list that jdownloader is automatically unchecking, premium validates and works for awhile and then turns itself off again."

Win 7 Ultimate
Fileserve plugin 12739
Microsoft Security Essentials
Java Version 1.6.0_17 from Sun Microsystems Inc
JD ver: 0.9.580

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/16351
Old 25.10.2010, 23:22
nomadmax59

Default premium account disabled problem

I have the same premium account disabled problem.

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit
Fileserve plugin 12739
Java Version 1.6.0_22 from Sun Microsystems Inc

NoMadMax59
Old 26.10.2010, 00:59
t-doh

Hi
Same problem of everyone with my premium fileserve account and Jdownloader.
For two days I have trouble using my premium account file server.
The premium account is invalid.
How can I do?

windows xp pro sp 3
Fileserve plugin 12739
Java Version 1.6.0_22 from Sun Microsystems Inc

Best Regards

Last edited by t-doh; 26.10.2010 at 01:27.
Old 26.10.2010, 05:27
JD English Support (inactive)

@ janbal,

Thank you for your post. The log identifies the problem for us.

Quote:
40 10/24/10 1:40:07 PM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on BBC.Explosions.How.We.Shook.the.World.PDTV.x264.AAC.MVGroup.part1.rar
40 10/24/10 1:40:10 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Fileserve availablecheck is broken!
40 10/24/10 1:40:14 PM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Premium error
40 10/24/10 1:40:14 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Premium Account francois7615: expired:Premium error
40 10/24/10 1:40:14 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] ->
Error occured- latest: ERROR_PREMIUM
00100000000001000000000100000001 <Statuscode
00000000000000000000000000000001 |TODO
00000000000000000000000100000000 |ERROR_PREMIUM
00000000000001000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_IN_PROGRESS
00100000000000000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_ACTIVE
StatusText: Connecting...
Since you are using Windows 7, please make sure you have followed the instructions in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Required Patches.

@ Fred,

S'il vous plaît pardonnez mon manque de compétences en français. Si vous avez du mal me comprendre, s'il vous plaît n'hésitez pas à demander de l'aide.
(Please forgive my lack of skill in French. If you have trouble understanding me, please feel free to ask for help.)

KIS is an integrated security package. These are not recommended. Please make sure you have exempted JDownloader.exe, Java.exe, and Javaw.exe from both the firewall and the on-line scanning.

Since you are using Windows 7, please make sure you have followed the instructions in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Required Patches.
---
After making these changes (and restarting your computer), you can upload a Log, as described below:

What I meant about the log is to run JDownloader as normal.
When FileServe Premium turns off, Stop Downloads (Square Button in Toolbar). Then upload your log.

After that, reset FileServe Premium and restart downloading (Green triangle at the far left of the toolbar).

@ 2cando,
Please try installing Java J2SE JRE 6u20 32 bit from "java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/6u20/index.html". You do not have to uninstall other versions first. Please do not install the JDK unless you are told to, it is a huge download intended for developers.

Norton 360 is an integrated security package. These are not recommended. It is not as effective as the programs recommended in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Choosing and installing security software.

Regardless of your security software, please make sure you have exempted JDownloader.exe, Java.exe, and Javaw.exe from both the firewall and the on-line scanning.

@ bradsh,

Please provide the kind of information that is contained in the messages from the two previous people. Without your OS, Java version, and security software version, I cannot advise you.

@ nomadmax59

Please try installing Java J2SE JRE 6u20 32 bit from "java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/6u20/index.html". You do not have to uninstall other versions first. Please do not install the JDK unless you are told to, it is a huge download intended for developers.

Norton 360 is an integrated security package. These are not recommended. It is not as effective as the programs recommended in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Choosing and installing security software.

Regardless of your security software, please make sure you have exempted JDownloader.exe, Java.exe, and Javaw.exe from both the firewall and the on-line scanning.

@ t-doh,

Thank you all for your assistance in figuring out this problem.

drbits.

Last edited by drbits; 26.10.2010 at 05:47.
Old 26.10.2010, 05:46
hirohd

I heard JDownloader 0.87 is working with Fileserve.com

But I cannot test cuz I don´t found the 0.87.

Edit (drbits): There is no 0.87. Do not believe everything you hear or read.

Last edited by drbits; 26.10.2010 at 05:49.
Old 26.10.2010, 05:55

Default Issue understood - wait for update

Please do not post more about this problem until the next plugin update that includes FileServe. If you have important information that is not in the last 10 messages, please feel free to post it.
Old 26.10.2010, 09:38
tobobant

Default solution to this problem

There is a simple explanation why the plugin is not running:

fileserve.com did some maintenance and apparently they messed up the internal adding of www after **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This bug seems to be unstable as sometimes it works without www.

JD has only URLs without www as i see it in the source.

Example: Any link thats like **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**... will get you a page with no text (most of the time). If you add www like **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**... it works.

Seems to be a simple fix.

PS: fileserve got informed as well and I post you their reply if you want.
Old 26.10.2010, 13:30
daxcimix

@tobobant: please tell something us when fileserve support answer to you!
Old 26.10.2010, 18:41
tobobant

They seem to have fixed this problem pretty soon.

After a couple tests over the past hour I never retrieved a blank page if I didnt enter www.

JDownloader accepts my premium acc again and downloads running smoothly with full speed.

Maybe they where too ashamed of getting back to me as I havent recieved any answer yet

The plugin should work fine without any update.

Cheers,
tobobant
Old 26.10.2010, 20:38
Fred Martin

I do confirm, it's working right now at 5:37pm GMT.

I'm very happy to be able to use again filserve
Old 26.10.2010, 20:46
2cando

Talking

:thumbup:
I don't have a download running at the moment, but in JDownloader fileserve stayed 'Activated' all afternoon!
Old 27.10.2010, 16:28
spiktsu

I got it to work! File Serve no longer gets disabled by itself.

Okay guys! I had the same problems too. I know how frustrating it is.
Specially when you want to leave the pc on downloading everything you set up,
then you wake up in the morning and "buzz" Plugin Error! Oh my gosh you just wanna *$%#
Alright, here is what I did.

1. Updated my java to: jre-6u22-windows-i586.exe
2. Under settings in JDownloader: Plugins & Add-ons/Host/Premium.
Disable all the other accts you may have but of course not File Serve.

By doing that FS did not disable itself anymore. Perhaps FS is greedy haha
On my case I have an acct with MU as well. I had them both enabled.
But then FS kept disabling by itself every ten min. or so. I came here and read your
posts.. You guys all had the same issue as me and yet not fixed.
So now that I got it to work fine for me, perhaps this method will work for you too!
Good luck!
Old 27.10.2010, 19:48
pansatuser

Default Plugin Error from Fileserve

I Recently downloaded some 43 files from Fileserve
and 40 out 43 were downloaded with no problem but I got 3 Files with a plugin error (out of date ) messages.

If anyone could help? Theses are the files:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
:huh:
Old 27.10.2010, 21:57
BW Z06

Are you premium user or free user?
If you belong to free users it might be that you entered wrong captchas too often.
Did you try to reset the links? Resetting links causes that this file tries to download again.
A logfile is missing. Please provide a logfile.

Greetz,
BW Z06
Old 28.10.2010, 04:30

I doubt that the JRE update fixed the problem, but disabling all other Premium accounts is interesting.

Last edited by drbits; 28.10.2010 at 05:09.
Old 28.10.2010, 05:29
spiktsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
I doubt that the JRE update fixed the problem, but disabling all other Premium accounts is interesting.

Let me know if it works for you... Mine is still working fine ^_^
Old 29.10.2010, 17:52
dejiko

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd1982 View Post
As previous thread closed, I have a reply to Gweilo here.

I had tested download files in fileserve and latest status as below:
Premium user in HK - login and download through browser (with NO block-login page again and again)
*Fileserve requires me to login EVERYTIME before downloadin previous days, then I sent the wrong message to you as a free user/anonymous after it solved the issue
Anonymous in HK - redirected to block-login page (download is not available)
Excuse me, I also live in HK, and discovered "block-login" problem on 17-Oct. I had sent a e-mail to their support on 19-Oct, content:

"I am a long-term user of your great web space. But I can not download files in your web space recently. It seem that your web space was blocked in Hong Kong. Is it HK government blocked your website or your website blocked HK user? May I know if it is a temporary blocked in Hong Kong region or not. Will it un-blocked in the near future? Thankyou very much!"

Finally they had replied me yesterday just ONE word:
"A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #5***** with the following response:
Permanently.
We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email directly."

I took an oath to never paid to this f**k company.
Closed Thread