JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports
Closed Thread

Old 22.10.2011, 11:15
man211

Hi, I am a user of JD from Hong Kong and also a premium user of Fileserve. The downloading via JD has been very good but it has been changed since this August. Now, my JD always show my FS account as "Invaild account" and all the FS links cannot be downloaded via JD. I know that I cannot directly download the FS files by IE because HK's IP is blocked by Fileserve. But my JD could help me for these FS downloads before the error happened.

Can anyone advise me how to resolve this problem? Many thanks.
Old 22.10.2011, 11:20
remi

Did you already try to configure a proxy server in jD?
Old 22.10.2011, 12:47
man211

Yes, I have tried use proxy setting. After using proxy, the fileserve still doesn't work whereas the filesonic account also become error.

Can you advise me the other solution?
Old 22.10.2011, 13:48
Cloy

Quote:
Originally Posted by man211 View Post
Yes, I have tried use proxy setting. After using proxy, the fileserve still doesn't work whereas the filesonic account also become error.

Can you advise me the other solution?
I have the same issue,, but seems they dont know how to fix..

The only way for me is using a web browser proxy, but the speed will be much more slower.

The funny thing is that in Spain I have the same problem with JD, and in spain FS is fine. There I can use another download manager and works fine, but in Hong Kong JD is the only one can avoid the IP check.
Old 22.10.2011, 14:03
remi

I think the best temporary solution is to download FSe files in Spain and the other links in HK.

Note that if the web browser proxy is slow it'll also be slow in jD.
Old 22.10.2011, 14:13
Cloy

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
I think the best temporary solution is to download FSe files in Spain and the other links in HK.

Note that if the web browser proxy is slow it'll also be slow in jD.
In Spain I can not use JD too, says the same error "invalid account". But there I can use another download manager with premium settings and everything is fine.

So in Spain JD with FS is not works for me.

There is some UFO thing that my fileserve account not works with JDownloader.

And the proxy is not works with JD too, I just can download directly in the web browser using a proxy website. Sometimes the speed will be ok and sometimes slow.

I even can give you my account and try your self.
Old 22.10.2011, 17:52
man211

I found a free proxy address and it fixed the problem. Now I can download FS links via JD. Anyway, thanks a lot!
Old 23.10.2011, 09:35
remi

@Cloy

Can you please provide a log for your jD problem in Spain? Thanks.
Old 27.10.2011, 12:49
romex90

Default Fileserve premium invalid account

What is happening with premuim accounts? I have 3 months sub on fileserve premuim account but jdownloader shows me that my account is invalid. What's up? Have i wait for update or?

One more thing. I downloaded files some like 10 hours ago and it worked perfect.

with regards
romex90
Old 27.10.2011, 12:51
remi

I recommend checking the following :-

1) If your password contains special characters, please change it. Then remove your account, restart jD, and add the account again.

2) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.
Old 27.10.2011, 12:53
quetzalin

Hello,

I'm having exactly the same problem at the moment, 1 hour ago everything was working i rebooted my computer and when i started JD again it says my fileserve premium account is invalid and i didn't change anything...
Old 27.10.2011, 12:56
romex90

Still the same issue... I don't know hat;s going on. It worked perfect last night then i went to bed, woke up in the morning and it's broken. Meybe it's fileserve problems?
Old 27.10.2011, 12:56
remi

It's a FSe problem if you can't login to your account in your browser.

@quetzalin

Please read post #2.

Last edited by remi; 27.10.2011 at 12:58.
Old 27.10.2011, 12:59
quetzalin

What u said on post #2 doesn't have anything to do with the issue.

My password doesn't have any special character.
I don't have an antivirus software and windows firewall is disabled.

I have tried removing my account and readding it, i have also uninstalled my JD completly; deleted everything on the installation folder and on windows temp files... but still the same problem.
Old 27.10.2011, 13:00
fandaor

post #2 doesn't help
Got exactly the same issue here : invalid account while I still can dload directly from Fileserve.

"Invalid Account" issue. Sounds related to the update done by Fileserve yesterday night..

Can any admin check the problem please ?
Old 27.10.2011, 13:04
zygit

Quote:
I recommend checking the following :-

1) If your password contains special characters, please change it. Then remove your account, restart jD, and add the account again.

2) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.
Done that.. not working:/
Old 27.10.2011, 13:04
willemiliano

thought to be the only one with this problem
and "redeem" and "quetzalin" I tried what the post said 2
but gave the same.

great...and the problems with fileserve back...
Old 27.10.2011, 13:06
remi

What about a complete and detailed log?
Old 27.10.2011, 13:09
romex90

I think it's not the problem because we did nothing with settings.
I'm pretty sure it's fileserve problem... AGAIN!
Old 27.10.2011, 13:12
remi

Send your account data to support@jdownloader.org and refer to this thread.
Old 27.10.2011, 13:13
raziel2001au

Same problem here, invalid account, but I can access it fine from the web site. Was working last night... now I have to admit that I did update my version of Java when it prompted me to... could this be the cause? Please, people having this problem, let us know.

Raz.
Old 27.10.2011, 13:23
jk1980

I am getting exactly the same problem.
Did FileServe change their API again?

Authenticating via FileServe site is ok. Meaning the FileServe account is fine
Old 27.10.2011, 13:25
Pitisaurio

Same problem here. Was working just fine an hour ago.
Old 27.10.2011, 13:26
Moodi

same same same .. i just bought a new premium and it worked for 10 min. now its crashed
Old 27.10.2011, 13:28
remi

Contact FSe. They might reply because you pay them for their excellent service.

I can download fine but I'm a free loader.
Old 27.10.2011, 13:29
fanboy

Having same issue...loaded a dozen downloads from fileserve three hours ago and less than an hour ago I start getting validation popups.
Old 27.10.2011, 13:30
romex90

Quote:
Send your account data to support@jdownloader.org and refer to this thread.
i did it
Old 27.10.2011, 13:38
English Supporter

This is not a JD error, it's a hoster (api) error. email fileserve and ask them what's up...

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 27.10.2011, 13:40
romex90

i did and waiting for respond...
Old 27.10.2011, 14:12
Lorenzini

don't bother

Last edited by Lorenzini; 27.10.2011 at 14:28.
Old 27.10.2011, 14:22
francomg

Default Fileserve premium account not working

Jdownloader folks,

What happened to your beloved software. I always liked JD a lot cause it always worked so well with premium accounts, but it's not working anymore.

I've tried Megaupload premium account a few months ago and only had issues, downloades incomplete, socket timeouts and stuff like that. I figured out that using a free account was much better than using premium for megaupload. But then I thought it was Jdownloader problems with Megaupload.

Yesterday I've decided to buy a premium account for fileserve and that was a big mistake, it doesn't work at all with Jdownloader, but this is new, cause I've used fileserve premium account a lot with Jdownloader in the first semester of 2011, so what happened that it's not working anymore?????

Yesterday all downloads were not finishing, lots of incomplete downloads and socket timeouts, most downloads were not resuming anymore. What happened to your software, is there a filehoster that you guys can tell me that works with premium account and Jdownloader??? I know JD works pretty well with free account, but it doesn't work with premium account anymore, it doesn't, not for megaupload and fileserve.
I haven't tried filesonic premium yet, but I'm afraid I won't since I don't want to keep wasting my money on premium account since it doesn't work with JD anymore. JD is awesome for free accounts, but your support for premium account has been better, I don't know what happened these last months???

Right now, JD doesn't even want to let me use my fileserve premium account, it just sets it as an invalid account and it's greyed out. Yesterday JD was at least understanding that I had a premium for fileserve, today I doesn't anymore. Please, what hell is going wrong???????????

This used to be the best software for premium account, but after that I'll never buy premium again, cause JD seems to be working flawlessly with free account, but don't buy premium cause you'll waste money.
Yesterday I downloaded 8GB's out of 10 of files using megaupload free account, and only 3GB's out of 10 using fileserve premium account.
Today I can't even use fileserve premium anymore, cause JD doesn't let me use my account, it's all greyed out and set as an invalid account, WTF????

What filehoster premium works with JD, which one are you sure it works??? Cause I know megaupload and fileserve are not a good choice....
Old 27.10.2011, 14:28
Asdfk

Yup, looks like the Fileserve API is having issues yet again. I'm having the same problem with my account showing up as Invalid in JDownloader but I can log in to Fileserve and download through my browser just fine. I realize it is not a JD problem, but I thought I'd share anyways.
Old 27.10.2011, 14:39
DanBackup

I also, here is all normal and I've done everything and anything to get back access to the premium fileserve, someone has a solution? Thank you.

Last edited by DanBackup; 27.10.2011 at 14:41.
Old 27.10.2011, 15:00
GlenStobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel2001au View Post
Same problem here, invalid account, but I can access it fine from the web site. Was working last night... now I have to admit that I did update my version of Java when it prompted me to... could this be the cause? Please, people having this problem, let us know.

Raz.
I didn't update Java when it asked, so it is not likely to be that sadly.
Old 27.10.2011, 15:11
qwertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdfk View Post
Yup, looks like the Fileserve API is having issues yet again. I'm having the same problem with my account showing up as Invalid in JDownloader but I can log in to Fileserve and download through my browser just fine. I realize it is not a JD problem, but I thought I'd share anyways.
Same problem here its definitely a fileserve problem again.
Old 27.10.2011, 15:12
JD Beta

Thumbs down

Same probleme here....

FileServer Premium not working.
Old 27.10.2011, 15:17
francomg

If it's fileserve that is having problems instead of JD, why am I able to download fileserve files with good speed and stability using fileserve download manager and I can't with JDowloader????
This doesn't seem to be a problem with Fileserve, but rather JD issue with fileserve premium account. I had a similar issue with JD and megaupload premium 3 months ago.
JD used to be super with premium accounts a few months ago, but something happened these last 3 months, and its not working anymore, not for Fileserve and Megaupload.

At least for free account, JD is working flawlessly.
Old 27.10.2011, 15:27
Rich

Same here, and I really need it today, whoever it is, hurry up and fix it!
Old 27.10.2011, 15:34
qwertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by francomg View Post
If it's fileserve that is having problems instead of JD, why am I able to download fileserve files with good speed and stability using fileserve download manager and I can't with JDowloader????
This doesn't seem to be a problem with Fileserve, but rather JD issue with fileserve premium account. I had a similar issue with JD and megaupload premium 3 months ago.
JD used to be super with premium accounts a few months ago, but something happened these last 3 months, and its not working anymore, not for Fileserve and Megaupload.

At least for free account, JD is working flawlessly.
Ask that Fileserve. Maybe because nobody is using the Fileserve DL Manager and everybody uses Jdownloader.
Old 27.10.2011, 15:36
English Supporter

Thats because they use different methods of downloading. Please read the entire thread this is already explained many times. If there API breaks it takes down premium, and even linkchecking.. etc

Please wait for fileserve to fix there issue.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Closed Thread