JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 21.07.2015, 19:12
Bandwidth Beast

Default Nico Nico Douga nicovideo.jp - account missing

Last time:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...?t=63375&page=

Many downloads get the "Account missing" error during the download and go to the "skipped downloads" list.
Only happens when using multiple chunks per download. Enabling the "chunk error workaround" option solves the problem, but then the download speed is too low for me.
Probably something to do with my connection quality.

Examples:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

My log (check from july 21st, starting at 0:00 hours):
18.07.15 09.58.15to21.07.15 07.26.24 jdlog://0704162095341/

I don't have problems using multiple chunks on other hosters. No other hoster show that error message.
A simple workaround for this issue, at least for me, is to make so that interrupted downloads don't go to the "skipped downloads" list and resume after a small countdown. Otherwise, every time I come back to check on JD2 I see dozens of skipped Nico downloads.

Last edited by GreenXIII; 21.07.2015 at 19:20.
Old 22.07.2015, 10:00
Community Manager

Nicovideo always had chunk issues.
Use 1 only and the problems should be gone, including "Account missing".

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 22.07.2015, 10:15
JD Manager

Old 22.07.2015, 10:23
Community Manager

See my answer.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 22.07.2015, 13:02
Bandwidth Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Nicovideo always had chunk issues.
Use 1 only and the problems should be gone, including "Account missing".

GreeZ psp
At 20 chunks I can download with 250 KB/s. At 1 chunk, 30 KB/s, tops.
Since I'm downloading a lot of videos from there everyday, I really need a better speed.

The "Account is missing" problem got much worse in the past few days. It wasn't too serious before, but now it's really messing up my ability to get some videos before they are deleted by admins.

I didn't find any option to disable skipping downloads or an option to restart skipped downloads after a countdown. Those could work too, if finding a workaround for the issue on the plugin is too troublesome.
Old 23.07.2015, 17:46
Community Manager

As said, use 1 chunk or deal with the issues.
The upcoming new downloadsystem might solve such issues but at the moment there is nothing I can do.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 23.07.2015, 18:37
JD Manager

@pspzocker: can you show logfile that cause issue, maybe we can add handling for it?
or tell me how too many chunks can result in account issues?
Old 23.07.2015, 18:42
Community Manager

Jiaz that is the problem - here it does always work.
By default, JD will jump in free mode on chunk issues and some of their videos are only downloadable for registered users --> "Account missing" happens.

I can download several urls at the same time @ 20 chunks.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.08.2015, 12:32
Bandwidth Beast

More problems.
Downloads get stuck and don't start ever. I have to restart JD2 when it happens, because stopping or skipping the download doesn't work, it stays stuck.
Tried it with "Enable chunk workaround" on and off, 1 download from Nico at a time, 1 chunk or 10 chunks, happens the same.

24.08.15 18.31.42to25.08.15 07.13.55 jdlog://4984814739341/
Old 25.08.2015, 13:20
JD Manager

ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Firewall/AV causing issues
Old 25.08.2015, 16:04
Bandwidth Beast

That's peculiar, since I don't use any AV and my firewall is turned off.
There ins't any other program interfering with the connections, either. I do have 2 proxies configured for JD2, but Nico shouldn't be using them, since there's no download limit per IP.

Listen, I understand that many of these issues are due to my crappy connection. But if some of these are surfacing because of inefficient coding on JD2 on connecting and reconnecting, I hope I can help a little. If not, I'll just keep it to myself.

Last edited by GreenXIII; 25.08.2015 at 16:24.
Old 25.08.2015, 16:58
Community Manager

Inefficient coding on plugin/download level is nearly impossible.
Either you have connection issues or nicovideo has slow servers.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.08.2015, 17:55
JD Manager

ConnectException: Connection refused: connect -> Java is not able to conntect to server (either the proxy fails or something blocks the connection)
Old 25.08.2015, 21:06
Bandwidth Beast

Quote:
ConnectException: Connection refused: connect -> Java is not able to conntect to server (either the proxy fails or something blocks the connection)
By "something blocks the connection", does it mean something on my end or could it be on Nico's end?

Last edited by GreenXIII; 25.08.2015 at 21:47.
Old 07.09.2015, 15:50
Bandwidth Beast

Welp, I don't know exactly what happened.
You updated the plugin somehow, Nico got more lenient about multiple connections or my hoster stopped being a dick.
Anyway, I'm now able to do a 20-chunk download at a time, without issues. The "Account missing" problem happens very rarely now.

I still can't do more than 1 download at a time, though. It simply doesn't start, without any error message. I set Packagizer to make Nico links start with 20 chunks, but it doesn't work. I have to add the links to the list, then manually set the number of chunks.
Other than that, everything's working better than ever.
04.09.15 12.57.26to07.09.15 10.46.28 jdlog://4514224739341/
Old 07.09.2015, 16:50
JD Manager

We did not change anything so we can't tell if it was nico or your isp.
Can you download in browser while JDownloader stucks to start another download?
Old 08.09.2015, 21:23
Bandwidth Beast

I do download Nico's community-exclusive videos on Firefox while JD2 is downloading regular Nico videos, with no issues. Currently, it's very rare for the downloads on JD2 to get stuck, and it doesn't seem to be related to the downloads I'm doing on Firefox.

Last edited by GreenXIII; 08.09.2015 at 21:44.
Old 09.09.2015, 11:05
JD Manager

So it happens very rarely? Can you live with current situation?
Old 09.09.2015, 13:00
Bandwidth Beast

Oh, definitely. I just hope the situation doesn't revert to how it was before. If it stays like this, I'm more than happy. Even on 1 download at a time, using 20-chunks I get the full speed of my connection on that download.
Old 09.09.2015, 14:13
JD Manager

okay, thanks for your feedback!
Old 08.12.2015, 10:19
Bandwidth Beast

Problem is back, and I can't find a solution.
Reducing the chunks to 1, enabling or disabling the "chunk workaround" option in the plugin menu, nothing solves the problem.

Downloads don't start and show the "Account missing" error. If I unskip them, they just show "Try restarting this plugin". If I just use "Resume" on them, they go back to the "Account missing" error.

Example links:

I'm trying to post a log, but the only one JD2 is showing me is from october 31, for some reason. Will try again later.
Old 08.12.2015, 18:25
Community Manager

I changed some things, then it worked better for me but I'm still not sure why that happened.

Next time please post a log.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 09.12.2015, 22:27
Bandwidth Beast

It's been a day, I didn't see any updates being done to JD2, was it all silent?

I tried multiple combinations of configurations
a) Marking/unmarking "Enable chunk workaround" on the plugin page;
b) Using a regular and premium account;
c) Using a single or multiple chunks.

These downloads just won't start:

There are others too, I just added a few more today. I'm only being succesful on a few of them, at 1 chunk. This one, for example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
The speed is too slow for me (less than 20 KB/s).

I still can't send a log. The only one that I had was from October 31st to October 31st.
I deleted the contents of the log folder to try and fix it and now I'm getting an error message that there isn't even a current log. What do?

Last edited by GreenXIII; 10.12.2015 at 00:21.
Old 10.12.2015, 02:22
English Supporter

For log problem, please post here: https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=66877
Old 11.12.2015, 17:07
Bandwidth Beast

Alright, here's the log.
Thanks Jiaz for your timely help.

11.12.15 13.44.12to11.12.15 11.06.27 jdlog://6757644739341/

I tried 10 chunks and then 1-chunk per download, both methods with "Enable Chunk workaround" checked in Nico's plugin configuration.

These are the links that didn't start in either way:

They keep giving me "Account missing" error and if I try to "unskip" them, I get "Try restarting this plugin" error. If I try to "Resume" them, I get back to the "Account missing" error.

EDIT: I just noticed that this thread is on JD1 forum. This issue is related to JD2, I'm really sorry. I don't remember why I made this thread here (or was it moved to this forum?).

UPDATE: It got worse. My login on Nico is giving "Invalid account" error from time to time. I have to reenter it.
Now I tried to delete the account info on the "Account Manager" tab and re-add it. I keep getting "Invalid account" even though the info is correct. I even logged out from the site on my browser to be sure.

UPDATE2: I was able to re-add my account, but the problem persists: every few minutes, JD logs off from Nico and I have to retry a few times until I can login again, getting the "invalid account" error.
12.12.15 10.31.52to12.12.15 10.31.48 jdlog://4399644739341/

Last edited by GreenXIII; 12.12.2015 at 18:12.
Old 13.12.2015, 00:29
JD Beta

Same issue here since around a week ago.
During the last 7 days, there were a few moments where I can successfully download videos, but most of the time, account missing.
It shows invalid logins in Account Manager but my account is valid in browser.
Videos that do not require login can be downloaded without error, member only videos are affected
It doesn't matter whether it is multi download or multi chunks.
That's all I know. THanks
Old 13.12.2015, 10:00
JD Manager

I have reopened the ticket
Old 13.12.2015, 16:22
Bandwidth Beast

The problem doesn't seem to affect regular accounts.
I was able to add two non-premium accounts to JD2's Account Manager and they don't seem to disconnect at all.
Problem is, the "Avoid economy mode" option for the Nico plugin doesn't seem to be working, so those accounts will download low quality videos when the site is on high traffic hours.

Meanwhile, my premium account keeps getting disconnected every few minutes. I can send my login and password if someone wants to look into it.

Log: 12.12.15 10.31.52to13.12.15 12.09.12 jdlog://3312744739341/

UPDATE: According to **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

economy mode on weekdays is from 18:00 to 2:00, Japan time
On weekends, it is now from 12:00 to 2:00 AM. Used to be 2:00 to 10:00.

UPDATE2: Tried to login with two regular accounts now that Nico is out of economy mode, and I get the same "Invalid login" I'm getting with my premium account.

13.12.15 16.23.02to13.12.15 16.25.53 jdlog://8752744739341/

Last edited by GreenXIII; 13.12.2015 at 19:44.
Old 15.12.2015, 09:22
JD Beta

regular account here
always 'invalid logins'
what I am doing now is keep refreshing in account manager, 10 times or 20 times, until it shows normal login, then I can download as usual
Old 15.12.2015, 09:31
Bandwidth Beast

I'm also doing that, but it disconnects again after a few minutes. Can't do even 2 downloads without having to check back on JD to relog into Nico.
Old 17.12.2015, 13:52
Community Manager

Please simply wait until a developer has time to fix this ...

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 21.12.2015, 12:21
Bandwidth Beast

Just a heads-up in case the issue hasn't been explained correctly.

Just to do one download, you have to try logging into Nico for several times.
If you have a list of downloads, you'll have to do that for each one of them.

To me, who downloads around 30-40 videos a day, the plugin is near impossible to use. Perhaps I'm a rare exception, but even for those who download only a few files, the plugin is too cumbersome, making it harder to use than Flashgot, for instance.

It's been 10 days since the first symptoms of the problem, can you at least change the priority of the bug from low to normal? Again, many thanks to all the effort you've put into making JD2 the single best way to download videos from Nico. I hope this issue is fixed so the plugin can revert to its former glory.

Another log, to show the failed attempts at logging into Nico. I've been using 3 accounts to do more downloads when out of Economy Hours:
18.12.15 19.27.50to20.12.15 22.38.29 jdlog://8998844739341/

Last edited by GreenXIII; 21.12.2015 at 12:50.
Old 21.12.2015, 12:57
Community Manager

Please simply WAIT.
We know about the problem ...

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 16.04.2016, 00:15
Bandwidth Beast

The plugin hasn't worked correctly since december. I know you guys have your hands full with all the updates on other plugins and I don't want to be annoying about this one.

With that said, would you consider a commission to prioritize fixing Nico's plugin? I download so much from Nico I'm willing to pay for your work if you can make this plugin work again. Please send me a message if you do accept a price to focus on this feature.
Old 16.04.2016, 14:59
Community Manager

It must be a simple login problem.
My last attempt to fix that failed - I just never got the login cookies although I logged in with correct login information.
That's the current status.
Maybe raztoki has time to check this once again.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 18.04.2016, 16:54
English Supporter

if you rather free mode not to kick in please create account usage rules and disable free mode. It will kick in due to in plugin max sim dl controlling.

account login issues should be resolved, as with downloads.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 19.04.2016, 05:00
Bandwidth Beast

This is too good to be true. Thank you.
Will wait anxiously for the update to hit the client and will come back with some feedback.
Old 03.05.2016, 18:00
Bandwidth Beast

Nope. Still doesn't work. Just got the new core update, Nico login still gives the "Invalid username/password" error.
Old 03.05.2016, 18:02
Community Manager

Log please ...

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.05.2016, 18:35
English Supporter