JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 10.10.2019, 14:13
wongnog

Default filesmonster.com - download limit reached on free downloads

Non-Premium accounts allow for downloads every 45 min, with larger files split into 100 Mb zip parts. Links from this site are not recognized by LinkGrabber, but can be added by pasting the URL into Add New Links (although it seems to recognize the package twice for some reason). However downloads won't start, and JD instead says Download limit has been reached.

Example link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Log file:
10.10.19 07.00.12 <--> 10.10.19 07.02.06 jdlog://5821130900751/

JD2 build date Wed Oct 09 17:15:51 CEST 2019
Java Version 1.8.0_40 (64bit)
Win 10 Pro 64-bit
Windows Defender AV and FW (default settings)
Not sure where the plugin version can be found (FAQ says check Plugins & Addons --> Host list, but maybe this has changed in JD2?)
I use this host without an account. I do not have a proxy.

Thanks!
Old 10.10.2019, 19:56
JD Manager

Link/URL is supported and working fine but might take some time before the links show up
The error handling is buggy and aborts the download *too early*
Old 10.10.2019, 19:57
JD Manager

Can you please provide more example links?
Old 11.10.2019, 02:54
wongnog

Here's a link to another file. JD detects the link right away, but as the file is >100 Mb and I don't have a premium account, JD can't start the download and says "Skipped - Account is missing":
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

From that link, I can select "Free download as multi-volume archive" which resolves as:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

And you're right, LinkGrabber does detect the multi-volume archive link but you do have to wait a bit. However the download will not start and says "Download limit has been reached" with a 45 min timer. This shouldn't be the case as I haven't downloaded a part in several hours, and when I open the link in my browser I can successfully download a part. I haven't tested though if JD will download the next part for me after the 45 min countdown.

Here are a few more links for you to try:
Old 11.10.2019, 19:10
JD Manager

thanks for the feedback! and example links
The ticket above is for the problem that the plugin falsely detects waiting time and doesn't start the free download. that we will have to check/fix

maybe I'm blind but where can I find the *free download as multi...* link? can't see in browser
and JDownloader should automatically either add the premium one OR the free multi ones. I guess that's broken.
Old 11.10.2019, 19:13
JD Manager

can you please provide *normal* links that can also be downloaded as free user? do not hit the *convert to free* so I can check this in plugin
Old 12.10.2019, 06:51
wongnog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
maybe I'm blind but where can I find the *free download as multi...* link? can't see in browser
and JDownloader should automatically either add the premium one OR the free multi ones. I guess that's broken.
Here's the first link I posted again:

On the left there is a green "Premium download as a single file" button, and in the middle there is a grey "Free download as multi-volume archive" button. Clicking the Free download button resolves to here:

And sorry, couldn't find a link to a file <100 Mb for Free user download.
Old 12.10.2019, 15:46
English Supporter

I guess only with free account we can see that.
Old 12.10.2019, 15:56
wongnog

Yes you are right, logout of any accounts you may have and try my links again.
Old 14.10.2019, 12:50
JD Manager

@wongnog: Can you provide a screenshot? I'm not getting the button in any tested browser(incognito). Always *file requires premium* and only the premium download button.
Old 15.10.2019, 15:14
wongnog

Here's a different link:

And the link and screenshot after hitting "Free download"
Old 15.10.2019, 15:39
JD Manager

Thanks! Seems to be restricted to geo location. I ONLY have the *premium download* button.
Where are you from? Then I can try to reproduce via VPN. Because the plugin must be fixed to handle this automatically and create premium/free link as required
Old 15.10.2019, 19:11
JD Manager

Can you please provide a debug log. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled
and restart JDownloader. Now try to add the normal (non premium) link and wait till the link shows up in list. Then create a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post shown logID here. That helps me to check/fix the plugin
Old 16.10.2019, 14:48
wongnog

I used the first link from my post above, then clicked "Free download", and copy and pasted that URL into JDownloader to get the multi-parts. It seems that the "Free download" link is auto-generated and changes but the first link does not.
16.10.19 07.45.31 <--> 16.10.19 07.47.04 jdlog://3753130900751/
Old 16.10.2019, 15:15
JD Manager

Sorry, I guess I explained it wrong. Do not manually convert the link but simply copy/add the normal (not free download) link into JDownloader. I need the log from this, because when plugin is fixed, JDownloader should either handle the premium OR automatically create the free links for you. You should not have to do this manually. That's why I need a log for the normal link
Old 16.10.2019, 15:44
wongnog

OK I get it now!
16.10.19 08.41.16 <--> 16.10.19 08.42.07 jdlog://1953130900751/
Note that this log was generated with the Settings --> Plugins --> filesmonster.com check box NOT selected for "Add only premium-only links whenever a premium account is availalbe and add only free-only-links whenever no premium account is available?".

Here is the log with that check box selected:
16.10.19 08.44.13 <--> 16.10.19 08.44.35 jdlog://3953130900751/

In both cases, the premium only link is generated (i.e. no multi-part download), and I don't have a premium account setup in the Account Manager.
Old 16.10.2019, 16:43
JD Manager

JDownloader receives the same *Premium Only* as I do in browser. I can't make the website show the same *free download button* as you see. What Browser are you using? Any proxy/VPN extension in use?
Old 16.10.2019, 17:53
Community Manager

I was able to fix the Free wait issue.

Please try again after the next update and report any remaining issues.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 17.10.2019, 05:35
wongnog

Thanks @pspzockerscene! I just updated to r41431, and tried to add this link, but JD only detected the file download.php.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

It did not seem to matter if in my Plugins setting I had checked off to add only free-only-links when no premium account is available. Then I clicked on "Free download", and added that new URL and JD detected the multi-parts for download. Confirmed that JD can successfully download the 100 Mb parts, waiting 45 min between parts.

Here is the debug log for this:
16.10.19 22.29.25 <--> 16.10.19 23.33.44 jdlog://4093130900751/

@Jiaz I'm using Chrome on a Win10 64-bit machine, in normal browsing mode (i.e. not Incognito). No Proxy or VPN configured.

Last edited by wongnog; 17.10.2019 at 06:34.
Old 17.10.2019, 13:22
JD Manager

@wongnog: I would like to do a teamviewer session with you, so we can check the auto convert.
pspzockerscene just fixed the free download. because of broken auto-convert you still have to manually convert them.
Please contact me via support@jdownloader.org
so we can find out why you have conversion available in browser but JDownloader doesn't